Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13340 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by KingTom(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pes13:
@ Jennimma, wao, u ar xo xo beautiful, exactly my type (moderate stature, moderate br**st, great smile, sexy eyes, sharp figure cool . My mum will fall in luv wit u.

Hw about by chance/fate we got married in d nearest future.

U ar in ur late teen while I'm a little older. U should b 5ft6'' tall, while I'm 5ft10''(almost 1.8m). We look good 2geder in white and black.

After our marriage, we shall visit paris 4 our honeymoon

We will den build our mansion @ lasgidi, Victoria garden city.

We shall av 3 children (2 male, 1 female)

They will study in UK(software Engr, doc and a lawyer)

@ 60, after our retirement, we shall watch HARRY PORTER season 20 in our mansion. wat a perfect life.

Kiss me

Its good 2 day-dream make nobody wake me oo.
Guy you don high? grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by KingTom(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
(transfers clips to archives till future usage) i.e to say........ grin kingtom isnt here
Your plan no go work here! grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

na the koko be dat ni. grin
but mary married joseph the carpenter why una dey look for him pocket... Abeg consider the man joor... If He does not buy you car then he can still buy you a bicycle as far as you are moving something...
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Naijaboiy reply your mail
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by farano(f): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
KingTom:
I don show wey the answers? grin
find it..lol
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
find it..lol
If you invoke my spirit again for nonsense ehn! I go do you strong thing grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
so finally na me turn bad egg ahbi? embarassed....
after all my aggressive campaigning as mizmycoli talk am....
and time sapping moments being online....
so na like this eee end cry

happy that my client won..
buh bia naijaboiy diariz God in everything we are doing smiley...
mods will you keep quiet
©hai diariz God o smiley smiley smiley smiley?

lipsrsealed...
high on akamu this evening
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2014

mods will you keep quiet

lipsrsealed...

a big shoutout to
MR NAIRALAND AND MRS NAIRALAND 2014

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
*staggers in with a bottle of moet* hurray i don finish exam oo cheesy
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ghen Ghen! A leaked conversation shocked
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
KingTom:

Your plan no go work here! grin
lol u miss interview so my plan stands grin hw far
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by KingTom(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
lol u miss interview so my plan stands grin hw far
We thank God say we still see bread chop grin grin grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:
Naijaboiy reply your mail
done that shocked
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by daveP(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
KingTom:
We thank God say we still see bread chop grin grin grin
chop knuckle shocked (he chops it before i wound up glass and zoom off in pegeout 501 grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by iceberylin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Farano..you don tire to dh delete posts undecided
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Hazardd(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
Farano..you don tire to dh delete posts undecided
No her work she de do na
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by iceberylin(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:

No her work she de do na
Y she stop

Them sack am undecided

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
We decided to play a subtle prank on our two guests today by trying to know what really was on their mind concerning each other. We kept them in seperate rooms and lied to them that it was a private discussion but alas we had something up our sleeves. tongue And here's what they had to say:

NAIJABOIY'S CORNER
Ezepromoe: Naijaboiy, tell me what you think/feel about Jennimma. This is between me and you.

Naijaboiy: LoL,,well I think she's a really beautiful lady and she's well mannered. Any guy who has her as a girlfriend is damn lucky!

Ezepromoe: *Yawns*
Mr. Nice guy. See as you dey conserve words. If you see the kain epistle wey Jennimma write for your head mehn, you no go dey display this jotter for me. (Jennimma did not even complete a paragraph with her reply cheesy)

Not satisfied. Talk ya church mind cheesy

Naijaboiy: Lmaoo....what do I say man. To be sincere,,i've never really thought much about her cos we just became close after the Miss NL contest. So for the few times we've chatted up close I feel she's really nice and she's so lively sometimes I forget i've got a girlfriend. I really don't wanna say much cos that's the way I feel,,sincerely smiley

Ezepromoe: Wow. I guess you've said all you can because I've gotten what I wanted to call it a worthy prank wink
YEA IT WAS A PRANK! This info will be leaked out on the interview thread. tongue

Naijaboiy is dumbfounded.

JENNIMMA'S CORNER
Ezepromoe: What do you think/feel about Naijaboiy?
Be very sincere. It's between us wink

Jennimma: He is a nice guy,humble and honest. I do chat with him on whatsapp.

Ezepromoe: I was expecting an epistle sha, just like the one Naijaboiy submitted just now. You disappoint sha tongue

Jennimma: Oops! Sorry!

Still want an epistle? *scratches grey hair*

Dee as I popularly call him is a friendly guy. I find it easy talking with him. He is honest-i asked him one or two questions most guys dodge answering or better still,lie...he told me the truth.
He is funny. He chats well,often cracking me up.

I don't like his use of raw words tho like f.uck. But,he is good.
Handsome too and a big plus,my university mate.

I look forward to meeting him.

Ezepromoe: Wow. I'm crying already. Seems you've spat it out finally. So how do I tell you that you've been pranked?

Jennimma: Lolz...pranked? So it was all a scam? Did dee actually do this? Funny u!

Ezepromoe: Yea, it was a ploy for you both to say your minds. Everyone will definitely see this tongue

So what do you both think now? grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
haw far
lilmaxfidel:

mods will you keep quiet

lipsrsealed...
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
star haw far
naijaboiy:

done that shocked
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:
We decided to play a subtle prank on our two guests today by trying to know what really was on their mind concerning each other. We kept them in seperate rooms and lied to them that it was a private discussion but alas we had something up our sleeves. tongue And here's what they had to say:

NAIJABOIY'S CORNER
Ezepromoe: Naijaboiy, tell me what you think/feel about Jennimma. This is between me and you.

Naijaboiy: LoL,,well I think she's a really beautiful lady and she's well mannered. Any guy who has her as a girlfriend is damn lucky!

Mr. Nice guy. See as you dey conserve words. If you see the kain epistle wey Jennimma write for your head mehn, you no go dey display this jotter for me. (Jennimma did not even complete a paragraph with her reply cheesy)

Naijaboiy: Lmaoo....what do I say man. To be sincere,,i've never really thought much about her cos we just became close after the Miss NL contest. So for the few times we've chatted up close I feel she's really nice and she's so lively sometimes I forget i've got a girlfriend. I really don't wanna say much cos that's the way I feel,,sincerely smiley

Ezepromoe: Wow. I guess you've said all you can because I've gotten what I wanted to call it a worthy prank wink
YEA IT WAS A PRANK! This info will be leaked out on the interview thread. tongue

JENNIMMA'S CORNER

Ezepromoe: I was expecting an epistle sha, just like the one Naijaboiy submitted just now. You disappoint sha tongue

Dee as I popularly call him is a friendly guy. I find it easy talking with him. He is honest-i asked him one or two questions most guys dodge answering or better still,lie...he told me the truth.

Ezepromoe: Wow. I'm crying already. Seems you've spat it out finally. So how do I tell you that you've been pranked?

Jennimma: Lolz...pranked? So it was all a scam? Did dee actually do this? Funny u!

Ezepromoe: Yea, it was a ploy for you both to say your minds. Everyone will definitely see this tongue

aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!

Ezepromoe why cry
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by KingTom(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
daveP:
chop knuckle shocked (he chops it before i wound up glass and zoom off in pegeout 501 grin
I will not succumb like I said earlier, your plan will not work grin grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
'Interesting' is d only word i can think of ryt nw....
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by marieolae(f): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
samflexxy:
star haw far

wsup man
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

wsup man
i day oo moor make i open the party thread nah
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
cheesy grin
EzePromoe:

NAIJABOIY'S CORNER

JENNIMMA'S CORNER

Lmao!
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Syfy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!

Ezepromoe why cry
HA! Ezepromoe,i'm so not happy wif u!
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
samflexxy:
i day oo moor make i open the party thread nah
Bro chillax first grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi:
cheesy grin
Lmao!
you people want to put me in trouble cry

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
MizMyColi,you knew about this? sisterly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / 24 Signs That You're Actually An Introvert / Plus Sized Pantless Alhaja Lady Twerk For The Crowd At An Event, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.