Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) (13324 Views)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / Mr Nairaland [December 2014] Contest Winner - Naijaboiy! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Rotfl.
Epic!
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

HA! Ezepromoe,i'm so not happy wif u!
naijaboiy:

aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!

Ezepromoe why cry
I'm so sorry sweethearts. I know how you feel. Embarrassed.
But that was part of the game plan. I could have asked you on the thread but to save your time I used the PM function. What else would I have done with the info?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by ivyy(f): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:
We decided to play a subtle prank on our two guests today by trying to know what really was on their mind concerning each other. We kept them in seperate rooms and lied to them that it was a private discussion but alas we had something up our sleeves. tongue And here's what they had to say:

NAIJABOIY'S CORNER
Ezepromoe: Naijaboiy, tell me what you think/feel about Jennimma. This is between me and you.

Naijaboiy: LoL,,well I think she's a really beautiful lady and she's well mannered. Any guy who has her as a girlfriend is damn lucky!

Ezepromoe: *Yawns*
Mr. Nice guy. See as you dey conserve words. If you see the kain epistle wey Jennimma write for your head mehn, you no go dey display this jotter for me. (Jennimma did not even complete a paragraph with her reply cheesy)

Not satisfied. Talk ya church mind cheesy

Naijaboiy: Lmaoo....what do I say man. To be sincere,,i've never really thought much about her cos we just became close after the Miss NL contest. So for the few times we've chatted up close I feel she's really nice and she's so lively sometimes I forget i've got a girlfriend. I really don't wanna say much cos that's the way I feel,,sincerely smiley

Ezepromoe: Wow. I guess you've said all you can because I've gotten what I wanted to call it a worthy prank wink
YEA IT WAS A PRANK! This info will be leaked out on the interview thread. tongue

Naijaboiy is dumbfounded.

JENNIMMA'S CORNER
Ezepromoe: What do you think/feel about Naijaboiy?
Be very sincere. It's between us wink

Jennimma: He is a nice guy,humble and honest. I do chat with him on whatsapp.

Ezepromoe: I was expecting an epistle sha, just like the one Naijaboiy submitted just now. You disappoint sha tongue

Jennimma: Oops! Sorry!

Still want an epistle? *scratches grey hair*

Dee as I popularly call him is a friendly guy. I find it easy talking with him. He is honest-i asked him one or two questions most guys dodge answering or better still,lie...he told me the truth.
He is funny. He chats well,often cracking me up.

I don't like his use of raw words tho like f.uck. But,he is good.
Handsome too and a big plus,my university mate.

I look forward to meeting him.

Ezepromoe: Wow. I'm crying already. Seems you've spat it out finally. So how do I tell you that you've been pranked?

Jennimma: Lolz...pranked? So it was all a scam? Did dee actually do this? Funny u!

Ezepromoe: Yea, it was a ploy for you both to say your minds. Everyone will definitely see this tongue

So what do you both think now? grin
sad
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

you people want to put me in trouble cry
Calm down bro. You didn't let out any delicate info. If actually you did, I'll be the one to skip it. wink
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

But that was part of the game plan. I could have asked you on the thread but to save your time I used the PM function. What else would I have done with the info?
Someone please remind me never to trust no one...its alright o. I fell for your prank. I could twist your neck,but then again this is e-life. Am cool
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

sad
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Calm down bro. You didn't let out any delicate issue. If actually you did, I'll be the one to skip it. wink
its cool grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by immortalvoices(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ezepromoe u ar one hell of a presenter...grin

Now that is what I called prank

Wow....naijaboiy we get quarrel?

I say make I hail ni
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Someone please remind me never to trust no one...its alright o. I fell for your prank. I could twist your neck,but then again this is e-life. Am cool
Ngwanu see na. She's talking as if she trusted me to the extent of telling me her ATM pin grin
I could have kept pressing on for more info but I was seeking for a little deviation from the bush you guys were beating around.
I no wan laugh abeg grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by immortalvoices(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
DaveP u ar given me studio ideals...well all I can is that u ar good

What's the spanish word for thank you erm....it is.........

Gracias... Gustavo. *smile as I put on my $2000k sunglass*
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
EzePromoe:

Ngwanu see na. She's talking as if she trusted me to the extent of telling me her ATM pin grin
I could have kept pressing on for more info but I was seeking for a little deviation from the bush you guys were beating around.
I no wan laugh abeg grin
make i follow you shine teeth grin grin grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by EzePromoe: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Viewers, if Ezepromoe was childish, click "like", but if the guy sabi work click "share" grin

3 Likes 14 Shares

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Psalmwise(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
reeaaly njoying the atmosphere here ...hmmm. so calm not too cold not too hot.......#mayb Cos I dey under fan #shines teeth
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
immortalvoices:
Ezepromoe u ar one hell of a presenter...grin

Now that is what I called prank

Wow....naijaboiy we get quarrel?

I say make I hail ni
quarell? shocked

Haba bros for wetin na.

Me sef dey hail you too smiley
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by immortalvoices(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

quarell? shocked

Haba bros for wetin na.

Me sef dey hail you too smiley

King dee...may ur reign be fruitful and successful

*bows down*
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Lordabas: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

King, your subject asked a question & you didn't answer sad
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by farano(f): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Just passing with my 32 sparkling grin @ naijaboiy n jennimma I read it grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by immortalvoices(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Our queen...it shows ur are human.. But above all it shows ur nativity and natural character

I am glad u ar the queen

*In british armies voice* GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by naijaboiy: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
immortalvoices:

King dee...may ur reign be fruitful and successful

*bows down*
haha lol,,una want make my head dey swell cheesy
*taps his back with horse tail*

farano:
farano it's not what you're thinking o grin
Lordabas:
sorry bro,,which question? smiley

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
farano:
*Brings back her racing imagination* speculate not!
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by prettyjo(f): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmmmm...#clears throat# following
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by JoeCutie(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

*Brings back her racing imagination* speculate not!
Queen J. You never get tired.

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by JoeCutie(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2014
What would happen when the queen finally unites with the king of Nairaland in Uniben? Forgive me, I just took a little time out to think about this.
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeCutie:
Queen J. You never get tired.

Awww,see my joe. Hello dear,how are you?
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeCutie:
What would happen when the queen finally unites with the king of Nairaland in Uniben? Forgive me, I just took a little time out to think about this.
undecided
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by JoeCutie(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:

undecided
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2014
immortalvoices:

Our queen...it shows ur are human.. But above all it shows ur nativity and natural character

I am glad u ar the queen

*In british armies voice* GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Save ke shocked shocked shocked
na yu boko boys send come

*In Fergie's voice*

God Bless The Pretty Queen
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by JoeCutie(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:

Awww,see my joe. Hello dear,how are you?
I'm beautiful. You forgot about me na.

1 Like

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeCutie:
I'm beautiful. You forgot about me na.
thats so impossicant na grin
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by JoeCutie(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:

thats so impossicant na grin
Wait, is that our queen's teeth? Eww! tongue

2 Likes

Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by pamcode(m): 2:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Geez something this interesting is happening here*grabs popcorn and viju milk and proceeds to the vip with a pistol and settles down after sending everybody there away*
Re: TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) by MizMyColi(f): 3:00am On Nov 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

you people want to put me in trouble cry

Jennimma, I wasn't aware of this part of the interview.

I'm surprised too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video) / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / Wife Vs Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.