Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,746 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K (5149 Views)

10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love / People Wonder Why My Breasts Are So Big’,lady Known As Ghana’s Kim Kardarshian / PHOTOS : Check Out Heavily Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Davido And Ghana's "Kim K" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by NlOmg: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2014

[url=https://?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fapps%2Fdlvr_it%2F7csJDp%3Ffb_ref%3DDefault%26fb_source%3Dtimeline%26ref%3Dprofile&h=8AQGgwPyD&s=1]CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE HOT PHOTOS[/url]
Peace Hyde says her boobs and buttocks are natural. Photo: Omg Ghana She is popular as Ghana’s Kim Kardashian all around the West African country. The voluptuous Ghanaian actress, whose real name is Peace Hyde, has been forced to speak up, refuting claims that her breasts and buttock are so big because she has had implants fixed on her body.
Recently speaking with Graphic Showbiz, when asked if her body features are real or not, the Protégé actress responded: ‘I know I am well-endowed but I don’t know why anyone should think I have done boobs and bums job. I have had people walk up to me to ask why I have such big breasts and buttocks and whether I have done boobs and bums job. All I tell them is my body is natural and not artificial.’
Even injecting a part that many did not know before now, Hyde said both physical endowments used to be bigger but regular exercise helped in reshaping her body which she says she feels great about. ‘I used to be very big some years ago; I had big buttocks and breasts but with regular exercise I have reduced in size and I like the way I look now,’ she added. Peace made her acting debut in an Alex Mouth-directed flick, Protégé where she starred alongside Nigeria’s Steph Nora Okere and Wale Macaulay in 2013. Thereafter, she featured in the hit Ghanaian series, Adam’s Apple and has since earned the Kardashian tag.

[url=https://?u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fapps%2Fdlvr_it%2F7csJDp%3Ffb_ref%3DDefault%26fb_source%3Dtimeline%26ref%3Dprofile&h=8AQGgwPyD&s=1]CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE HOT PHOTOS[/url]
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by braine(m): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Women sha
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2014
She has a nice figure i have seen a lot of women with her figure and they are all natural just like her
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by theM16: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Ghana's kim k!! That's are name. Slave mentality
Waiting for a white woman people will refer to as british or American Omotola.
Msheeew. Nice shape btw

3 Likes

Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by theM16: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by UnimkeAk(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
As long as no be foam, Whether na natural or implants, I don't care, I'll definitely do her.
That body Top10

How do guys become homosexuals??
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice Body.
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by NlOmg: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
UnimkeAk:
As long as no be foam, Whether na natural or implants, I don't care, I'll definitely do her.
That body Top10

How do guys become homosexuals??
really?
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by UnimkeAk(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
NlOmg:

really?

Sure
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by kayalla(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
she is a fine gal
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
see Tiwa Savage own here

MOIN SIZE LIKE MY OWN

[Photos] What happening to Tiwa Savage? [Watch her new video]
http:///n7MfN
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by shevon: 6:21am On Nov 27, 2014
What is Kimish about her? undecided
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by simdam500(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2014
she's huge
Re: Pics:‘people Wonder Why My B,reasts Are So Big’–lady Known As Ghana’s Kim K by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2014
Na wa o.... Giant of Africa tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Finds Love Again,meet Her New Boyfriend / Is Teddy A And Bambam Having Their Wedding? (photos) / Photo Of The Day:- Lady Shares Photo Of Her Backside Alongside Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.