Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:34 PM

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? (12262 Views)

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
This thread was posted on the front page with the title " APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan " when the source of the article read " Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan "

The article itself has this in its body

“I’m sure you read the reports today that senators are
going to move against Jonathan. Now you can confirm
that the impeachment thing is not about APC. It is a
non-partisan cause. We have all resolved that the man
(President Jonathan) must go.

Incase obiagelli disappears, let it be known that i only asked a question.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/reps-list-50-impeachable-offences-jonathan/

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,

10 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2014
I wasn't surprise when I saw the misleading headline.. I don't know what the admins are trying to achieve by misleading Nigerians. This is not the first time that seun and his mods will mischieviously change the real headline of an article just to suit there pay-masters.

Is very unfortunate that the admins have sold their conscience over some chicken-change

20 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Na today?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by lekkie073(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2014
APC thuggery alone is enough to put the party in d bad books of Nigerians.....

15 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
When I saw the title thread on the FP....I knew that Nairaland is up to no good...

It's sad that a forum we helped Seun to build to this height has suddenly turned to a place that shows open bias against a particular party.

24 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by vedd: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2014
The owner is anti-opposition, he appointed Moderators with ultra-bias against anything anti-GEJ to "do the job".

It is safe to conclude that seun is not favorably disposed to a democratic Nigeria, or he his simply oblivious of its ideals, while he keeps feeding fat from the patronage he currently enjoys from the retrogressive PDP and its clueless overlords.

I say this because the existence of opposition party is the main feature of democracy.

19 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by kessgreen(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2014
you just hit the nail on the head, it is quite unfortunate that the media is a toll for political propaganda, however, i see nairaland like a prostitute, anyone that comes provided you have the cash can have his way, so is not just an apc bashing medium, they bash the pdp too. but i dont really see much fuss there because that what's expected of someone who wants to maximise profit. however were i get angry is when they alow all sorts of religious and ethnic sentiments and statement to prevail instead of educative or entertaining issue.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by neenar: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Yes, it is.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by PointB: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Cry babies everywhere you turn.

These APC guys don't get it, Nigerians can see through your schemes. No one will trust you with power for the sake of it. Why impeach the president when election is just about 3 months away?

Are you guys serious at all? APC, clueless!

16 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by johnmartus(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2014
Not only that alone some topic which is suppose to be at frontpage will be at backpage they deprived the throng from reality

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by donmalcolm21(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2014
Guys take a chill pill, You will control NairalAnd after PDP has ruled for 500 years more.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by pendicle: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2014
My real moniker was banned for supposedtedly engaging in an argument till the 2nd of December and the person who I engaged with in same argument is roaming free up till now cos I and gbawe are pro APC while the other parties are PDP and GEJ praise singers

8 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by donphilopus: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun would soon lock this thread and ask you to mail the Mods. Shall we continue to mail the Mods when it's obvious they would continue doing what they want?!

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Gbawe2: 11:11am On Nov 26, 2014
@Obiagelli.

Whatever anyone is up to , as part of an agenda to demonize the APC, will not work. This is simply because Nigerians are fed up of the current government. Anyone with time to waste is therefore welcomed to do his/her worst on Nairaland or elsewhere. Issues for many Nigerians is now ultimately about a personal struggle for liberation from a highly corrupt, morally bankrupt and callously inactive government (happy to watch Nigerians die) that was given a chance to make a difference yet failed horribly. The Nigerian people have had enough and this is a message all these desperados need to understand and accept.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Goddex: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2014
[size=13pt]Nairaland is more pro-APC.
If we (GEJ supporters) begin to pick those little biases against GEJ on this forum, well . . .

Besides, various characters in that party have long demonized the APC[/size]

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 26, 2014
That was how they maliciously changed a Topic on FP from "LCCI Advises FG" to Lagos State Govt Advises Government. I am not surprised though, Nigerians are aware of their evil scheme. I am only here to keep going the progressive course till after the poll.

cc
Seun and Ishilove

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by xcolanto(m): 11:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Sush!!! You guys disgust me for real though! Am sure if we are to see the political affiliations of these reps and senators calling for GEJ's head, they would mostly be APC supporters! It would be foolish to think GEJ a Sole candidate for the PDP and potential winner of the presidential election come 2015 would have any of his party members at all levels of goverment wanting to force, Cajole and push him out of Aso Rock by dubious means.

Nairalanders are tired of your lies, deciet, falsehood, propaganda, negativity, hate, unpatriotism and all other unethical means you guys want to use in achieving power! You all have been exposed on NL! There's no love for what you guys do here and what you represent. Down Hay pee cee!! Cry babies! tongue

The sensible NL community shall contiunue to support the truth, stand by it and counter all the gibberish your likes spew on the forum. Apc has lost its hold on NL, people can now see through your desperation and you guys dare to take it out on seun?? Jokers!
Until you guys exhibit some level of decency, no one would take you all seriously! Suckers!!! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
Oby, are you just noticing that? What is more criminal is Seun trying to twist the Headlines of other people's work like putting quotation marks on Topics in order to reduce the importance or import disbelief into such threads!

Imagine- APC Reps List "50 Impeachable Offence Offences" Against Jonathan.

Tufiakwa!!!

Thank Good for twitter and facebook!

9 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2014
xcolanto:
Sush!!! You guys disgust me for real though! Am sure if we are to see the political affiliations of these reps and senators calling for GEJ's head, they would mostly be APC supporters! It would be foolish to think GEJ a Sole candidate for the PDP and potential winner of the presidential election come 2015 would have any of his party members at all levels of goverment wanting to force, Cajole and push him out of Aso Rock by dubious means.

Nairalanders are tired of your lies, deciet, falsehood, propaganda, negativity, hate, unpatriotism and all other unethical means you guys want to use in achieving power! You all have been exposed on NL! There's no love for what you guys do here and what you represent. Down Hay pee cee!! Cry babies! tongue

The sensible NL community shall contiunue to support the truth, stand by it and counter all the gibberish your likes spew on the forum. Apc has lost its hold on NL, people can now see through your desperation and you guys dare to take it out on seun?? Jokers!
Until you guys exhibit some level of decency, no one would take you all seriously! Suckers!!! grin
You sound like a dunce (no offence), so nairaland now guess the source of the story?

Why didn't this thread make the front page yesterday

www.nairaland.com/2014826/pdp-senators-commence-move-impeach

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Oby, are you just noticing that?
Not really but modifying article titles is criminal.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by funkybully(f): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2014
Cry babies!

U lots can't blackmail seun into doing ur bid.

Seun has been pro APC of recent.

Don't think u can always have ur way.

Good market sells itself. APC is a bad market striving on lies and propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by chibwike(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
who wants to be on the loosing side

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by JEITO: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2014
If there's anyone inciting, it is APC e-wing that are doing it against the president.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2014
angry angry angry angry

This is misinformation, it is not acceptable.

If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Zuria(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2014
The mods should correct the topic...Nairaland is a forum and should not be projecting / diminishing any political party.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 26, 2014
APC is inciting Nigerians against itself. They hire bottom of the barrel trolls who cannot defend questions with facts but resort to name-calling on every thread.
On the TV all party associated news are either libelous, outright lies or pro-violence propaganda. Ask me why I wouldn't view them as a worse option of two evils?

9 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Pataki: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
I have long since given up on this forum. Reality is dawning on everyone day by day that this forum is purely biased against the opposition.

Not only that, some of the PDP moderators especially Ngwakwe have been selectively going through one's post and hiding one's comment against President Goodunce. The new system is to allow your post remain open for a few hours and afterwards hide your comment once you have posted beyond that comment.

It is a shame though to see this forum turn this way after all these years. I have been here since 2006, and quite frankly these days I just post once in a while. Too many ignorant kids spewing rubbish here and there.

My joy remains that, the president, Seun and his moderators are spinning stories for WILL NOT last beyond May 2015. Afterwards, let's see what becomes of the Politics section and the hypocrites he has appointed as moderators. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by omenka(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:
angry angry angry angry

This is misinformation, it is not acceptable.

If your mouth turns into a knife, it will cut off your lips.

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Firefire(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2014
xcolanto:

The sensible NL community shall contiunue to support the truth, stand by it and counter all the gibberish your likes spew on the forum.

Apc has lost its hold on NL, people can now see through your desperation and you guys dare to take it out on seun?? Jokers!

I am aligned with this submission, can the axe work now?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by omenka(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Seun you can see what your mods are doing to this site. When shiit hits the fan, I doubt your little disclaimer is going to salvage this brainchild of yours which we all cherish by the way. You need to get off your oars and do what is right Mr.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Humanitarian Workers Withdraw From IDPs Camp In Maiduguri / Compressed Video’ Tendered At Tribunal Fails To Prove Akpabio’s Claim / UniAbuja Honours 10 Researchers, 20 Authors Who Won ₦1.1 Billion Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.