Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? (12264 Views)

Obasanjo Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan – Kashamu / Nwuche To Amaechi: Stop Inciting Nigerians Against Jonathan / Pdp Accuses Cpc Of Inciting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by nke001: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are going to employ 30 million unemployed Nigerians in the plastic factory? Please use your sense when you want to quote me.

Are you going to wait till we get a 30m job opportunities?..., fragments make a whole, or does apc possess a magic wand that such number of opportunities is created by merely waving it to the air?
U should also think before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Guys...why we are debating this issue....don't let's forget to do the needful here....

“DONATION TO THE BUHARI CAMPAIGN: "Acct Name: Buhari Support Organisation Acct No: 2026724405 Bank: First Bank Plc Sorte code: 011150000"

God replenish your pocket as you donate to this worthy cause. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by nke001: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Are going to employ 30 million unemployed Nigerians in the plastic factory? Please use your sense when you want to quote me.

Are you going to wait till we get a 30m job opportunities?..., fragments make a whole, or does apc possess a magic wand that such number of opportunities is created by merely waving it to the air?
U should also think before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Ibofool, who are u to determine NL policy and speak authoritatively on it.

demdeMORON,

Who are you to critize nairaaland policy as it affects you terrorist party

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:
Guys...why we are debating this issue....don't let's forget to do the needful here....

“DONATION TO THE BUHARI CAMPAIGN: "Acct Name: Buhari Support Organisation Acct No: 2026724405 Bank: First Bank Plc Sorte code: 011150000"

God replenish your pocket as you donate to this worthy cause. wink

chai see maga!!! donating to treasury looters and terrorist spnsors SMH for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

shaaaaarap. illiterate

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

shaaaaarap. illiterate
maga mechionu gi!!! stop funding terriorists

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by PhockPhockMan: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gbawe2:

Village boy how far? Nigeria extends beyond your 1 square kilometre village you know. Perhaps this "transformation" is limited to your village alone because majority of Nigerians cannot see it. Sadly for you, it will take more than votes from your little village to allow GEJ remain in Aso Rock beyond 2015.
See frustrations.
Oh my God

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by fyneboi79(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
ITs no news again that pdp now finances and makes decisions for NL.seun osewa( no.1 pdp tout) has become a slave to his desires and succumbed to d pressures of evil men.But believe me when I say he will go down with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

demdeMORON,

Who are you to critize nairaaland policy as it affects you terrorist party

Ibofool, that is what am saying? I can't criticise what doesn't exist. No such policy exist. U don't know what u are talking about. This isn't biafraland. Fool, wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

maga mechionu gi!!! stop funding terriorists

Shukudi......go and refurbish your brain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by CyberWolf: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
My question is, is it a bad thing if APC reps members impeach Jonathan ?
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by agabusta: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

YOU ARE THE IMMORAL ONE HERE.IS THERE ANYTHING IN THAT REPORT TO INDICATE PD PLEGISLATORS WERE INVOLVED? WAS ANY PDP LEGISLATOR MENTIONED OR INTERVIWED?

WHAT EVEN MAKES YOU APC SUPPORTERS EVEN THINK THAT YOU HAVE A MORAL HIGH STANDING? YOUR GODFATHER TINUBU IS ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT PEOPLE THIS COUNYRY HAS EVER SEEN.YOUR PARTY REEKS OF CORRUPTION AND RELIGIOUS FANATICISM.PLEASE PUT YOUR HOUSE IN ORDER BEFORE GOING ELSEWHERE TO CRITICIZE

Then the best thing is to disregard the report, not twisting the headline of another man's report. And what in the report stated that they are APC representatives?? The writer was smart enough to know that it cuts across party affiliations and puts the appropriate headline.
Kai!!! You guys' silliness and impunity know no bounds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

And yet Jonathan in his daft state has done nothing about this. Can't u see that he is such an incompetent fool?
Ooops, u are daft like the drunkard . Surely u can't. grin
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
CyberWolf:

they know they dont have the numbers so they are using internet propaganda to make the impeachment process look real

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

And yet Jonathan in his daft state has done nothing about this. Can't u see that he is such an incompetent fool?
Ooops, u are daft like the drunkard . Surely u can't. grin

dont worry we Nigerians will do something abot it come feb 14 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

dont worry we Nigerians TANoids will do something abot it come feb 14 2015.

Better..don't bother to thank me.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
agabusta:

Then the best thing is to disregard the report, not twisting the headline of another man's report. And what in the report stated that they are APC representatives?? The writer was smart enough to know that it cuts across party affiliations and puts the appropriate headline.
Kai!!! You guys' silliness and impunity know no bounds.

mr moralist i am yet to hear you condemn these useless media outlets for their janja.weed propaganda!!! stop claiming the moral high ground even wg

when it is obvious you are irreedemably biased!!!.nairaland has chosen to operate within the ambits of the law.It will deal with facts and not conjectures.If you are not satisfied with that policy quickly hit the deactivate button and move over to those media outlets with headlines you are so fond of.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by CyberWolf: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

they know they dont have the numbers so they are using internet propaganda to make the impeachment process look real
why I asked the question is was that when the issue came up, APC goons including that Igbo wannabe obiageli were rejoicing..so why the sudden cry?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

dont worry we Nigerians will do something abot it come feb 14 2015.

Ibofool so in ur daft state, Innocent Nigerians should continue to die till then. U are so pathetically cursed.
I Av no doubt that ur loved ones will be part of evil boko unfortunate statistics when next they strike since Jonathan has deemed it fit to wait for Nigerians to act next year.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
CyberWolf:
why I asked the question is was that when the issue came up, APC goons including that Igbo wannabe obiageli were rejoicing..so why the sudden cry?

Because putting APC reps would expose the futility of the whole exercise since they do not even have a simply majority let alone the necessary 75% required for impeachment

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Firefire:

Only One single vote and the guy is ranting. - SMH

Let them continuously feel like INEC with their one insignificant vote. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Ibofool so in ur daft state, Innocent Nigerians should continue to die till then. U are so pathetically cursed.
I Av no doubt that ur loved ones will be part of evil boko unfortunate statistics when next they strike since Jonathan has deemed it fit to wait for Nigerians to act next year.

in other words your jana.weed field agents will continue killing inocent people because Ngerians prefer GEJ to their terrorist leader.It is like saying

" YOUR VOTE OR YOUR BLOOD"!!!!! BETTER BE WARNED,NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Hehe grin
Tell your military wing to stop the bombing first then you can talk about the innocent Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
CyberWolf:

Stop being foolish. What is the headline of the report from its source?
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
nke001:

Now you are talking...
Bottomline: they dont know why they are there.

I dont do no dirty game with crop individualz.
Then stop complaining and remain silent forever and accept whatever they dish out to you.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hehe grin
Tell your military wing to stop the bombing first then you can talk about the innocent Nigerians.

Drugpusher, which military wing are u talking about? I only know of the the Nigerian military which Jonathan has contagiously destroyed with his foolishness.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by gramci: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
That was how they maliciously changed a Topic on FP from "LCCI Advises FG" to Lagos State Govt Advises Government. I am not surprised though, Nigerians are aware of their evil scheme. I am only here to keep going the progressive course till after the poll.

cc
Seun and Ishilove

You will disappear after the polls like a paid agent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
See frustrations.
Oh my God
Elder Gbawe is becoming too erratic these days with his utterances.The man has gone completely insane grin

Of course it is hard to be normal if one finds himself in his situation. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

in other words your jana.weed field agents will continue killing inocent people because Ngerians prefer GEJ to their terrorist leader.It is like saying

" YOUR VOTE OR YOUR BLOOD"!!!!! BETTER BE WARNED,NO ONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE

Fool, Jonathan is currently being paid handsomely to first and foremost secure lives and properties of Nigerians by crushing evil boko. The entire security apparatus is with him to utilise yet the fool can't acheive it.
He has proven himself to be an incompetent fool.
Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, Jonathan is currently being paid handsomely to first and foremost secure lives and properties of Nigerians by crushing evil boko. The entire security apparatus is with him to utilise yet the fool can't acheive it.
He has proven himself to be an incompetent fool.
CONTINUE SPONSORING TERRORISTS AND BLAMING GEJ FOR IT!!! EWU GAMBIA!! AMERICA HAS BEEN FIGTING ALQUADA FOR YEARS NOW IS ALQUAEDA NOT STILL IN EXISTENCE? IT CAN ONLY STOP WHEN THEIR SPONSORS STOP FUNDIN THEM.BETTER ADVISE BUHARI TO STOP GIVING THEM MONEY AND SEE IF THEIR HOSTILITIES WILL NOT CEASE.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc? by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Demdem:

Drugpusher, which military wing are u talking about? I only know of the the Nigerian military which Jonathan has contagiously destroyed with his foolishness.
Demdemdimwit, You've forgotten that your APC supports and enhances boko haram?
Don't act so ignorant ,you know what your boys are capable of doing.
Simply rein them in and let there be peace
GEJ TILL 2019.
Considering your effort in verbally abusing the President, high blood pressure awaits you after 2015 general election. grin
Claim it in Jesus name tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Has Enthroned Corruption –timi Frank / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? / Islamophobia In Delta, Boko Haram Now The New Name For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.