Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband (7195 Views)

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:

Konji never catch me before .
It cannot be stop but rather be controlled,
And the only person that can do that is you.
is like your husband is not giving you want you want or what

my husband's rod is stale and too short
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

and what is wrong about being a lesbian?

mtcheew angry

You are supposed to be attracted to women, not men. So what the hell are you doing with your sis hubby
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Hazardd(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

I understand your feels dear,but marriage is like going to market either you buy good things or bad things.
so anything you buy,you take it like that.

you wan make I ..... lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:

I understand your feels dear,but marriage is like going to market either you buy good things or bad things.
so anything you buy,you take it like that.

you wan make I ..... lipsrsealed

make you what?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

Like you didnt notice it when you were courting? taaa!!!!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
[/i]Are u possessed?or those witches followed u from ur village.....what u are trying to do is a taboo so u'd better get rid of ur crush undecided[i]
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

Like you didnt notice it when you were courting? taaa!!!!

who is this hypocrite sef

are you guiltless of sexual immorality? cast the first stone angry
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

who is this hypocrite sef

are you guiltless of sexual immorality? cast the first stone angry

Answer my gaddamm question first. Did you guys bleep or not during your courting?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

Answer my gaddamm question first. Did you guys bleep or not during your courting?

answer mine first u miscreant angry
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Hazardd(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
She need an advice not an insult here pls,
see how you people are pretending like pastors
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

answer mine first u miscreant angry

I can see you are confuse and sick in the head. First you think it was normal to plan and sleep with your sis hubby, and next thing you claim to be a lesbian. And now you are trying to justify your action by telling us your hubby's dick is very small. hell! i'm getting confused myself.

You are just looking for cheap attention, i bet you aint married talkless of staying with your sis.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:
She need an advice not an insult here pls,
see how you people are pretending like pastors

Stop acting sanctimonious. You wont smell her pant if you think taking her side would make her. shior

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Freshtomato(f): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Bigvajina craving attention since November 05 2011
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Hazardd(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

make you what?
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by BIGVAJINA(f): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

Stop acting sanctimonious. You wont smell her pant if you think taking her side would make her. shior

and what if i dash am yansh? angry

jelousy go kill you angry
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

so many hypocrites on here, how many of you guys bashing me on here are faithful to your wives?

and how many can resist me when i strip before you?

so so hypocrites angry

You are here making mouth, let me tell you that you are an evil visiting people's home to destroy their unity.

Have it in mind that if you have the mind to destroy your sister's home/future, something will also use her to secretly poison you in your own house without anybody knowing forever and so shall it bee if if you go ahead with your evil plans.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:

lipsrsealed

answer na!!! you dey fear tell am wetin dey ya mind?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Hazardd(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

Like seriously,what are you sinuating about!
is like you are telling me what you have in mind
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Eberex(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

and what if i dash am yansh? angry

jelousy go kill you angry

kai !!!!

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Hazardd(m): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eberex:

answer na!!! you dey fear tell am wetin dey ya mind?
Answer what na
please stop quoting me
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by dennywayne1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
babe i dey feel u, but cool down fist undecided
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by fyneboi79(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

so many hypocrites on here, how many of you guys bashing me on here are faithful to your wives?

and how many can resist me when i strip before you?

so so hypocrites angry
Go ahead and fulfil ur desire grin
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by kelechiMarie(f): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
BIGVAJINA:

thanks for your advice

but may i ask u oo, konji catch u before? how you take stop am? lipsrsealed
Just apply aboniki or chinese balm down there,it will disappear faster than a blinkkiss
kissthank me lera

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by galadima77(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:

Konji never catch me before .
It cannot be stop but rather be controlled,
And the only person that can do that is you.
is like your husband is not giving you want you want or what

instead of u to go and kip us busy wit updates to ur thread, u are here wasting tymvon attention seeker. before i count reach 5 make u rush go update dat tory.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Hazardd(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
galadima77:

instead of u to go and kip us busy wit updates to ur thread, u are here wasting tymvon attention seeker. before i count reach 5 make u rush go update dat tory.
Ok , am on it sir,am gonna update 5am tomorrow morning
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Etetejake(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gooci:
by their moniker, we shall judge them..... aburo ggrin angry
Gbam; God will never stop blessing u
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by galadima77(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hazardd:

Ok , am on it sir,am gonna update 5am tomorrow morning

told u before.....u are d bomb!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by andystudentggrin: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gooci:
insult> sad
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by ggrin(f): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Gooci:
angry
Re: I Have A Crush On My Sister's Husband by Gooci(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Akward Moment When God Decide To Punish U Girls!! / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... / Why Is It That Most Dicks Are Black?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.