Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat On You (according To Science) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat On You (according To Science) (767 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Sure Signs That Your Babe Will Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat On You (according To Science) by zagazigi: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
No one on earth actually wants to date a cheater, but most times, we don't see the signs that our beloved boyfriend or girlfriend is secretly a sneaky little liar who is about to ruin our lives!
Never mind that he answers his second mobile phone in the closet every night, or her being less affectionate with you and drooling over your bestfriend when he walks into the room.
The real question you should ask yourself is: Is your guy addicted to Twitter? Is your girlfriend blonde? Is your boyfriend turning 29?
Through journal studies and surveys of users on cheating websites, science seems to now know exactly what makes someone more likely to be unfaithful — and it's not looking so good for a lot of people. We're on to you, cheaters!...continue reading below
http://ozigizagi0..com/

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat On You (according To Science) by Mrskillz1(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2014
zagazigi:
No one on earth actually wants to date a cheater, but most times, we don't see the signs that our beloved boyfriend or girlfriend is secretly a sneaky little liar who is about to ruin our lives!
Never mind that he answers his second mobile phone in the closet every night, or her being less affectionate with you and drooling over your bestfriend when he walks into the room.
The real question you should ask yourself is: Is your guy addicted to Twitter? Is your girlfriend blonde? Is your boyfriend turning 29?
Through journal studies and surveys of users on cheating websites, science seems to now know exactly what makes someone more likely to be unfaithful — and it's not looking so good for a lot of people. We're on to you, cheaters!...continue reading below
http://ozigizagi0..com/

Is this the point where I click on that link *yawns*

Modified: ten kinds of stingy people
1. The people that will create a topic just for you to see a link instead of discussing their topic.

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People Who Will Cheat On You (according To Science) by xpac01(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
You see, if i click this link, make i waka with nyash.

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Building Loving Relationships / Be My Messiah Or Forget About Me / Real Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.