Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (36708 Views)

I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed / 5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by BeauHomme: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin OP,the topic of ur post seems to suggest u've carried out extensive research in this area. You be career applicant ni? grin grin
By the way,d photo looks familiar. Is that d exam room of Canton Concourse, V.I?
Had an oil servicing coy test there recently.
OP, I Wish u all d best of luck. U won't need 2 carry out ds study again any time soon. OP, can I hear a big AMENgrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Abduletudaye(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
BeauHomme:
grin OP,the topic of ur post seems to suggest u've carried out extensive research in this area. You be career applicant ni? grin grin
By the way,d photo looks familiar. Is that d exam room of Canton Concourse, V.I?
Had an oil servicing coy test there recently.
OP, I Wish u all d best of luck. U won't need 2 carry out ds study again any time soon. OP, can I hear a big AMENgrin grin

nonsense guy..amin ooooo....Na Lekki sha...
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
U mean u attended all dis interviewz n hv nt bin employed!!! U dnt mean it!
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by singlefade25(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
prettyboi1989:

When will u finally say what's on ur mind, dat ur reply in my IB doesn't mean anyfin o, till u say ur mind b4 I get ur drift......I myt be drifting due north n u myt be due south.. So let me knw so we can adjust our compasses n meet at a confluence. U digg
I swear I no understand ur oyinbo, friends that is all. I don't have anithing in mind
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by mclechelle: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by whalesbanks(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
op,dis place looks like u-connect seminar/briefing room in lekki ph1
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Hussyk: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
whalesbanks:
op,dis place looks like u-connect seminar/briefing room in lekki ph1

abi nah....i was dere dis morning.
OP....b like i sabi you. you wore a white shirt and a ash colored trousers i tink ?
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
singlefade25:
I swear I no understand ur oyinbo, friends that is all. I don't have anithing in mind
Mail me ur contacts
hey are u sendin it or not? dis one dat u doin lyk u nt d one m talkn 2. if u r sendin it send it, if u dont want to send it, say it out. no tym 4 silent games.
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Manty(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
OP dat hall looks like dat of Strategic Outsourcing Of Nigeria SOL, at lekki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Abduletudaye(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hussyk:

abi nah....i was dere dis morning.
OP....b like i sabi you. you wore a white shirt and a ash colored trousers i tink ?

Nah...that wasn't me..
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Abduletudaye(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Manty:
OP dat hall looks like dat of Strategic Outsourcing Of Nigeria SOL, at lekki

Yep.. You gerrit...
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
aminho:
i was sitting in our companies lobby with my girlfriend a while back during a job interview,A guy approached us thinking we were part of the applicants and said he can help us get the job his uncle owns the company and he was just their as a formality he was doing it in a way to get my GF'S attention she understood the move so we played along for the fun of it,i asked him how can i get job as i just graduated and i needed the job badly thats when he said i will pay 80k,as for my gf which he doesn't know is with me she will just be his date for the night which she agrees too he then asks for my name and i wrote down for him the receptionist and the security guards where just laughing,he gave me his account number to deposit the money into which i agreed the rest of the applicants on seeing it approached him and started beggin him to help them thats when he saw my fathers photo hanging on the wall with founder and CEO written beneath the portrait oboy come see how my fake eastern friend humbled his person and started stammering before i could say asenal he has left the building without taking the interview he just missed a chance of a life time cuz 70% of the people there were picked and when i checked his file and cv he graduated top of his class in nsukka
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by jaydee87(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
reading post and I dey laugh becs ppljust dey mention centers for interview and test, just looking at the picture guys don know where the place dey, omo dey no go kill us for this country...
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by maureensylvia(f): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by aminho(m): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2014
kr0ne:
[s][/s]

L

I

N

U

S
do you think everyone on nairaland is as jobless and has negative impact on the society as you are?
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by kudoxs(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2014
maureensylvia:
Pls do me a favour click here and like my picture https://m.facebook.com/misssoutheaststudent2014/photos/a.151649325005671.1073741832.148156308688306/154444501392820/?type=1&source=46 for misssoutheastst udent 2014
I was about clicking the link and liking your picture when I noticed you are black girl without full lips.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by maureensylvia(f): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2014
kudoxs:
I was about clicking the link and liking your picture when I noticed you are black girl without full lips.

full lips how dear
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by smudge2079(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
What's d meaning of coy?
Abduletudaye:
Morning guys. Right now am in Lekki and awaiting to be interview by the CEO of this coy. While waiting for several minutes to be intervied, I actually took time to study the applicants around me hence this topic. I hope this correlates but here are my findings..

1. The Two Jolly Friends: Alright, here's a typical example of me and my friend. We went together for this interview and since we knew each other outside this room, we kept on gisting about how the job is gonna be, how ugly this girl was and so on.

2. The Mute One: I'm sure most people would agree with me when I say that there must be this one person who refuses to utter a single word while waiting to be called for an interview. He/She keeps quiet unless, they are called upon or asked a question.

3. The Noise Makers: These ones are found always. They will make noise no matter the situation. Talking about stuff that's important and the ones which are not important. Funny enough, the noise makers actually end up being the cute ladies and guys. Don't really know why. But presently, that is what I have noticed.

4. The Over Sabi: Yes! This ones eh.. Ok sha. This type of applicants will just be asking questions like Soyinka. The very minute they flop, they will just wanna enter the ground. I have seen typical examples this morning. After a staff gave us (applicants) a salient briefing, someone still rose his/her hand to ask a question which already had an answer in the staffs briefing.

5. The Enigma: Hehehehe... I'm not being biased ooo but this particular one here refers to me. You see, I prefer doing 20% of everything cheesy. When its time to talk, I talk. When its time to STFU, I do exactly that and when its time to flirt grin , I do that aswelll.

So this are the 5 types of applicants you find in a waiting room to be interviewed..

Wish me luck oo..

Have a nice day..
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by kr0ne(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2014
aminho:

do you think everyone on nairaland is as jobless and has negative impact on the society as you are?
Sharrap! You dey there, in ur own office, a stranger come dey form boss, even wan f-ck ur babe while the security guards were listening and smiling. Who would believe that crap?! Even ur English is belying ur claim of being a working class graduate
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by deb(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2014
sammer4life:
. FIrst To Comment Jare

Must rretards always write "First to comment"? If I investigate you very well, you must have voted Jonathan a clueless 'retarding' leader.

The OP needs to do something about these kids its getting annoying and some of us have kept quiet about it for too long. angry
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Abduletudaye(m): 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
kudoxs:

Lolz.. Which one be full lips again na?? grin
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by aminho(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
kr0ne:

Sharrap! You dey there, in ur own office, a stranger come dey form boss, even wan f-ck ur babe while the security guards were listening and smiling. Who would believe that crap?! Even ur English is belying ur claim of being a working class graduate
hahahaha what ever job you are doing i can employ you right now and pay you double what you earn,and mind you i don't work for my father i have my own business check my posts on nairaland and you will know who i am and what i do for a living
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Abduletudaye(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
aminho:
hahahaha what ever job you are doing i can employ you right now and pay you double what you earn,and mind you i don't work for my father i have my own business check my posts on nairaland and you will know who i am and what i do for a living

Employ me.. sad
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Baddo101(m): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Abduletudaye:
Morning guys. Right now am in Lekki and awaiting to be interview by the CEO of this coy. While waiting for several minutes to be intervied, I actually took time to study the applicants around me hence this topic. I hope this correlates but here are my findings..

1. The Two Jolly Friends: Alright, here's a typical example of me and my friend. We went together for this interview and since we knew each other outside this room, we kept on gisting about how the job is gonna be, how ugly this girl was and so on.

2. The Mute One: I'm sure most people would agree with me when I say that there must be this one person who refuses to utter a single word while waiting to be called for an interview. He/She keeps quiet unless, they are called upon or asked a question.

3. The Noise Makers: These ones are found always. They will make noise no matter the situation. Talking about stuff that's important and the ones which are not important. Funny enough, the noise makers actually end up being the cute ladies and guys. Don't really know why. But presently, that is what I have noticed.

4. The Over Sabi: Yes! This ones eh.. Ok sha. This type of applicants will just be asking questions like Soyinka. The very minute they flop, they will just wanna enter the ground. I have seen typical examples this morning. After a staff gave us (applicants) a salient briefing, someone still rose his/her hand to ask a question which already had an answer in the staffs briefing.

5. The Enigma: Hehehehe... I'm not being biased ooo but this particular one here refers to me. You see, I prefer doing 20% of everything cheesy. When its time to talk, I talk. When its time to STFU, I do exactly that and when its time to flirt grin , I do that aswelll.

So this are the 5 types of applicants you find in a waiting room to be interviewed..

Wish me luck oo..

Have a nice day..
So u want us to tell u how was ur test/job briefing/interview @ SOL. for ur mind u get chat wth CEO wen u waka about for sun wth dat ir glasses na den u go know say obama no b nigerian.LMao

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by sammer4life(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
deb:

Must rretards always write "First to comment"? If I investigate you very well, you must have voted Jonathan a clueless 'retarding' leader.

The OP needs to do something about these kids its getting annoying and some of us have kept quiet about it for too long. angry
May thunder strike you down....... If your problems are too big to blur your sense of humor, then, screw u to hell
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by kudoxs(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
maureensylvia:

full lips how dear
call me dear frm now till tomorrow, that wont make me vote for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Saraha1(f): 2:18am On Nov 28, 2014
All I ask of God is to compensate your effort by giving you a good and more reliable job ,so as to avoid writing episode of what an interview hall looks like.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Abduletudaye(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Saraha1:
All I ask of God is to compensate your effort by giving you a good and more reliable job ,so as to avoid writing episode of what an interview hall looks like.

Hehehe.. Thanks dear..
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by bussyamu(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls I need a graduate trainee job. Am a graduate of Accounting and am also done with my nysc. I will prefer lagos as d location because am staying in ogun. bussyamu@yahoo.com
Thanks for the help. God bless u all.
Re: 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed by Rawar: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
are u sure u are not olodo for attending several interview and come up with this topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Graduate Program At Deloitte / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? / List Of Selected Candidates For The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.