Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bloodline: Inbred - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline: Inbred (14373 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2014
CHAPTER Eleven

******* The Cross between ******

Thomas moved closer to the child and the little boy, his head filled with disturbing explanations, they seemed to move farther the closer he came to them. The walls began to echo a voice of a woman. It was mild and gentle, warm and sweet. The children began to vanish, from there feets first. A drop of tear ran down his right cheek as nothing was certain anymore. If they're truly his brothers why wasn't he given the chance to know them?

The skulls and bones on the floor began to rattle as the souls of dead men came from the floor, the blood on them defied gravity as they started dripping upwards to emptiness. The soothing voice stopped and it was replaced by a voice of an old woman. It was weak and cracked and she seemed to croak at intervals. She said nothing but the words "the time is near" came from it, with a croak after a word. The souls that came from the floor were Translucent and were without essence. They began to speak in unison.

“Turn around, and take a look at what's behind you. Tell me what you see, then I'll tell you what i know”

Thomas looked around and the souls were surrounding him, there faces were out of place, there eyes were at the very top of what seemed to be there forehead, while there noses were upturned. There bodies oddly arranged, there arms stuck out from their chest, and there feets joined at the ankles . They all had the same thing in common *they had no mouths*.

"i see a lot of things but can't explain it" Thomas finally replied after summoning the courage needed.

“ Ooh i see, there are a lot of things that happen in the world that can't be explained only experienced, Your brothers you saw, are one of three phases of your journey through what you're experiencing, but be warned the leader doesn't let back on his deeds especially when it's a sacrifice”

"Sacrifice? What do you mean by sacrifice?, i have not partaking in any thing to deserve this" Thomas replied looking puzzled

“The mortal mind is evil son, and a FIRST SIN IS NEVER FORGIVEN the answers lie with your Father”

The souls lined up in orderly fashion and took turns to walk through his body. As soon as they were through, he fell flat on his back and in a flash, he was back in his father's living room. The diviner was gone, the demons had gone and the walls were normal again.

"He left that for you" his father said pointing to a small bottle with a concoction inside it.

"How did i get here father" Thomas asked with a stern, angry look on his face.

"I brought you"... ... .. .. .. ..

TBC......

*dedicated to dekingmoses******

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rutemi: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Oya o

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Dekingmoses(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
festwiz:
CHAPTER Eleven

******* The Cross between ******

Thomas moved closer to the child and the little boy, his head filled with disturbing explanations, they seemed to move farther the closer he came to them. The walls began to echo a voice of a woman. It was mild and gentle, warm and sweet. The children began to vanish, from there feets first. A drop of tear ran down his right cheek as nothing was certain anymore. If they're truly his brothers why wasn't he given the chance to know them?

The skulls and bones on the floor began to rattle as the souls of dead men came from the floor, the blood on them defied gravity as they started dripping upwards to emptiness. The soothing voice stopped and it was replaced by a voice of an old woman. It was weak and cracked and she seemed to croak at intervals. She said nothing but the words "the time is near" came from it, with a croak after a word. The souls that came from the floor were Translucent and were without essence. They began to speak in unison.

“Turn around, and take a look at what's behind you. Tell me what you see, then I'll tell you what i know”

Thomas looked around and the souls were surrounding him, there faces were out of place, there eyes were at the very top of what seemed to be there forehead, while there noses were upturned. There bodies oddly arranged, there arms stuck out from their chest, and there feets joined at the ankles . They all had the same thing in common *they had no mouths*.

"i see a lot of things but can't explain it" Thomas finally replied after summoning the courage needed.

“ Ooh i see, there are a lot of things that happen in the world that can't be explained only experienced, Your brothers you saw, are one of three phases of your journey through what you're experiencing, but be warned the leader doesn't let back on his deeds especially when it's a sacrifice”

"Sacrifice? What do you mean by sacrifice?, i have not partaking in any thing to deserve this" Thomas replied looking puzzled

“The mortal mind is evil son, and a FIRST SIN IS NEVER FORGIVEN the answers lie with your Father”

The souls lined up in orderly fashion and took turns to walk through his body. As soon as they were through, he fell flat on his back and in a flash, he was back in his father's living room. The diviner was gone, the demons had gone and the walls were normal again.

"He left that for you" his father said pointing to a small bottle with a concoction inside it.

"How did i get here father" Thomas asked with a stern, angry look on his face.

"I brought you"... ... .. .. .. ..

TBC......

*dedicated to dekingmoses******
hmm. Am soo inspired by this great write up deicated to thumbs up festwiz . U doing great job bro

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by TiffanyJ(f): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Finally catch up with you guys. Wow, this is so horrifying. Family curses

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
Thank you festwiz for dedicating chapter 9 to me. Horrific story,keep it coming

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mr festwiz am inspired by ur works keep it up.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bluestarry:
Mr festwiz am inspired by ur works keep it up.

Thanks brother. Your comments are what keep me going

Bless you
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
CHAPTER Twelve

*****Truths ******

“ there are a lot of things that have happened before you were born, before i was born. Keeping it away from you was because i didn't think this would happen. My grandparents committed several atrocities, and abominations together. The price was the life of their first child”

Thomas looked up at his father's grieving face. He didn't have the normal stern look he always had on his face, he sat on the couch with his head on his palms. Thomas felt pity for his father as he listened to his father's sad explanation.

"so how does that affect me in anyway? I don't know how i got here, one time my head is on the floor, next am waking up here? Explain that first to me father. Am i dead?"

"no my son, you're not dead. I have the diviner to get you out of problems. I am sorry son. I thought i had solved the problem you're going through now" his father replied

"is that why you had my brothers killed? "

" ahh, i see you've meet your elder brothers, how're they doing? " he replied with a chuckle and tears rolling down his cheeks.

" you know dad, you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to" Thomas said

"i have to, but now you need to go". The demons had returned. They were larger this time, with a third arm sticking out of their skulls. The skin dropped from there foul bodies as several large tooths tore out of their mouths.

"get the bottle, and go. Rub it on your palm and you'll be in a place of your choosing. A demon came through the ground and sank it's maggot filled fingers inside Thomas' body. The pain was unbearable as the 11 inch nails went up his left leg. He grabbed the bottle and had a first thought.

"Yo T-bone, we gonna get this movie going or what? Don't tell me your drugs make you high? Tony said with a smirk on his face.

"am at work? "Thomas asked

" well, Dur"

TBC..... ...... .. .... .. .

dedicated to moderattor
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2014
choi!! una no go kill person for this literature section. nna op e don do. make I no come dey see Wetin Thomas see for dream
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2014
Nmeri17:
choi!! una no go kill person for this literature section. nna op e don do. make I no come dey see Wetin Thomas see for dream
Brother abeg o. No see am for dream o
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Niwdog(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Horror movie. Op you are doing gr8t, pls we dnt need night update, always make it mornin nor afternoon

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 10:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Am actually enjoying this, dur!

Seriously nothing has spooked me since. But I guess am odd. Lol.

Nice work, watching from my thread.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2014
CHAPTER Thirteen

*****Old Visitor ******

Emerald pictures was flooded with actors and actresses, news men and journalist, bloggers and groupies that morning. Thomas script, The Second Instinct, was to begin "production". It was an action script of an ordinary man, forced to take up a different approach to solve his problems.

"are you coming or what?" Tony asked again, causing Thomas to forget his past ordeal. He picked up his phone. There were several voicemail from Tosin and an unknown number. He dialed up his voicemail center to listen to the call. A lady's voice came through the speaker. He got scared a bit but soon settled as soon as she introduced herself as Tiffany. He was experiencing mixed emotions as his crush had just dialed his no. And the fact that it was at near death she decided to care.

"No time for girls now, i need to sort this out first" He said to himself as he walked out of his office.

The director had set up everything needed for the first scenes, but something was missing. Thomas couldn't get his head around it, so he didn't put much thought to it. Mary came around with her ever so silly questions. After 20minutes of boring speeches, he got tired of answering questions and decided to get a shower. He headed to the office building and then straight to his office. The door was locked with a note that read

“ Where is your bottle
Thomas?
Love, Rita ”

Thomas felt his pockets for the bottle he had gotten from his father. It wasn't there. All the staff were at the movie production, so the office building was empty. He headed for the main entrance, the door shut itself immediately. A gentle mist started to fill the reception. A figure started walking towards him from the main hallway. Thomas immediately took of the jacket of the suit he was wearing and armed himself with a flower pot. The mist turned into dark poisonous carbon monoxide as he soon found himself short of oxygen.

The figure revealed itself, it was Rita, drenched in blood. Her hairs were falling of her scalp. Her bosoms stuck out of her dress, as blood gushed from them. She staggered as she walked towards him. Her right eyeball was missing as she stared at Thomas with a grin on her face.

He hurled the flower pot at her, but she moved too quick and avoided it with ease. She approached Thomas from his left,tearing his shirt with her sharp nails. Thomas screamed in pain as the five stripes of nail marks formed on his abdomen, and started to ooze out blood. She readied herself for another attack... .

TBC.. ....

dedicated to.. .... . Rapmike
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Niwdog:
Horror movie. Op you are doing gr8t, pls we dnt need night update, always make it mornin nor afternoon
Bros, i wish i could o, it has always being morning fun, night "nightmares". Sorry o.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:17am On Dec 18, 2014
rapmike:
Am actually enjoying this, dur!

Seriously nothing has spooked me since. But I guess am odd. Lol.

Nice work, watching from my thread.

Oga mike, i have something special for you this night, just make sure you no read the update with your Windows open.

cool
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rutemi: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2014
festwiz:

Oga mike, i have something special for you this night, just make sure you no read the update with your Windows open.

cool
lol hahahaha abeg nor day threaten am
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
rutemi:
lol hahahaha abeg nor day threaten am
Why i go threaten am? I just want make e know
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by ProfGday(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
KEEP THEM COMING...............KUDOS

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by SporaD8: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Festwiz, I guess it cos your prologue has prepared me, that's why am ain't feeling spooky yet.
Perhaps your update tonight might do but for now please keep them coming I have your back.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
That was cool, but not scary.....

Well you are doing a good work. Check out my story, its not horror though.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
I dedicate this Chapter to all my avid readers, i advice you to read this with your doors open and the Lights switched off. kiss kiss kiss

CHAPTER Fourteen

******** New visitors ******

Thomas looked up to brace himself against another possible attack. She walked towards him in the same fashion she did at first. She dangled a set of keys from her left hand as she smirked wildly. Her skin started to drop like someone suffering of leprosy. Thomas felt around his pocket praying for a miracle. His phone was there as he immediately brought it out.

"What to do with a dead phone " Thomas thought to himself.

Rita took the opportunity to attack him but he was prepared this time. He hoped to the side quickly as she missed him by a hairs breath. He smashed the rear end of his smartphone into her skull. She pushed thomas to the side as she tried to pull the phone out of her skull. Thomas jumped at her from behind and pushed it further in.

Her second eyeball came popping out of her head as she fell on the floor screaming. Thomas pulled his phone out of her skull and smashed her head against the Tiled floor. She promptly phased into floor leaving a pool of blood. Thomas heaved a sigh of relief as the Carbon monoxide began to clear. His phone came back to life, but the marks on his stomach began to cause a pain.

Thomas grabbed the keys and headed for his office. The pool of blood began to come to life. She came back as a meaner, angrier looking demon. She grew larger with a malformed child sticking out of her stomach. Thomas was dumbstruck and terrified of the new development. His skin began to change colour. Several tentacles began to jute out of Thomas' abdomen as blood gushed out his eyes and mouth. The souls returned and formed a circle around him ready to defend him.

TBC... ... .....

Sorry couldn't write more
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
excuse me op is that an update or just a teaser
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
Festwiz, wetin happen?
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2014
NMERI17 & Rapmike. Please don't be pissed at me. The guys at MTN screwed me over yesterday with a poor connection. I am typing this with a friends wifi and don't want to drop a hurried post. I'll make it up this evening. Make sure to drop by at 9 pm

Thanks.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 10:04am On Dec 19, 2014
festwiz:
NMERI17 & Rapmike. Please don't be pissed at me. The guys at MTN screwed me over yesterday with a poor connection. I am typing this with a friends wifi and don't want to drop a hurried post. I'll make it up this evening. Make sure to drop by at 9 pm

Thanks.

take yo time bro cool

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2014
festwiz:

Thanks.

Nothing do you festwiz, we are still here.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2014
I intentionally kept quiet cos I love to enjoy stories and not talk. Good job der mr Writer.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by ProfGday(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thomas the Octopus.........lol

scary........................... more ink to ur pen bro

Hurried out of the room bfor rita comes back...Slammed door

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by gamyy(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
ts 9 ooo, mr featuiz, i long for more ooo... Ritq my crush
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
CHAPTER Fourteen cot'd

The floor was beginning to tremble as the souls began to lose the battle against Rita. Thomas crawled as quickly as he could to get to the office. Every part of his body began to tremble as he struggled to gain control of his body. His eyeballs began to roll back into his skull as blood gushed from his nostrils. His blood trailed behind him as he struggled to get to his office. The tentacles in his abdomen began to tighten forcing him to not be able to stand up.

The souls gave up the protection and went back were they came from. Rita was already fed up of being held back from her goal and looked angry as she stepped up to Thomas's body. She raised her arm high above her head and prepared to strike. Thomas made a last attempt to avoid it and happened to succeed at it. Rita struck hard on the tiled floor and broke her nails. Thomas laid flat on his back barely able to breathe anymore.

Rita stood over Thomas's body looking over him and felt pity on him. She crouched over his body and laid over his body as she turned into a ghost and went into his body. Thomas woke up on his office chair as the Carbon monoxide had already cleared up. He picked up his bottle from his table and walked outside his door. Everything seemed to be as it was, as everybody was at there respective places.

Thomas walked up to the receptionist and asked about the days activities.

"Everything is going great" she replied. "The director was able to shoot 6 scenes of your movie today".

"that's great, but what's the time? "

"Well, according to the clock behind you, uhmm it's 4:40 pm" she replied

Thomas stepped out of the office and headed for the parking lot. The gentle breeze gave room for uncomfortable thoughts, but most importantly why didn't rita kill him? She did get the chance to, but why didn't she?. Thomas had his mind filled with thoughts but he was headed straight for the answers.

He got into his car, put the bottle in his hands and in a second he was back at his father's living room. The diviner was sitting at the very spot he was the very last time he visited.

"It's time again" the diviner said motioning at Thomas to come forward.

TBC... ... .. .......
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nmeri17: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2014
hian she now possessed him. who is that Rita anyways?? did Thomas's dad make a pact with her??
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Fatalveli(m): 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2014
Thumbs up bro.... Followinq

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' / Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That / John Mahama Receives Godspower Oshodin, Nigerian Poet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.