Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:02 AM

Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree (1379 Views)

Lionel Messi Punishes Boateng With His Skills- Watch Awesome Video Here / Amazing Raw Ball Juggling Skills By A Native Girl / Best Football Skills By ( Pele Of Brazil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by frankjet123: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
kung fu master shows off by hanging himself with rope from a tree:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy7LrHq82Rk?a via @YouTube
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Doesn't he dead?
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by thaoriginator: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Fvck karate, we practice gun-fu
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by toxiflam: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
thaoriginator:
Fvck karate, we practice gun-fu
I tell u, coupled with bomb-fu
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by thaoriginator: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
toxiflam:

I tell u, coupled with bomb-fu
lolgrin

Na only you waka come o
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by shaggy007(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2014
charix:
Doesn't he dead?

No, he doesn't dead.
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by tuffgongjo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
shaggy007:

No, he doesn't dead.
He must not deaded.
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by shaggy007(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2014
tuffgongjo:
He must not deaded.

He just dead, deadn't he?
Re: Kung Fu Master Shows Off His Skills By Hanging Himself With Rope From A Tree by bnbcutracedavis: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2014
To Predict Win Match And Steps to Making Money from 1960BET in Nigeria. A must read!

Yeah! 1960BET.

Before you take any move further, i will advice you register or Log In through this Link here as 1960bet account by clicking This link - here.https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498

You hear me right. A lot of things are involved in really making it big on 1960bet and other betting sites. One of such is registering a FRESH account if you already have one before so that you can start afresh. Therefore, Kindly click here => https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate40498 to get started. Ensure you register instantly. Very important.Ever heard of 1960bet before? Well, if you’ve never heard about it before, i will urge you to
go straight off to and register and take a look at it and possibly register an account in there. But before you do so, be sure to get my SUPERB GUIDE on how to earn an average of #100,000 monthly via 1960bet by clicking here

A lot of folks out there are football lovers and have one team or the other. Like myself now,
my team is ARSENAL but i also love Barcelona. I know yours will be either Chelsea, Man utd, Liverpool, Man city, Real Madrid etc but, that’s not the point.As a football lover, do you know that you can make money from football matches. Take for example, when arsenal won Swansea yesterday and Man utd won their match against reading, you wouldn’t believe i made extra #48,000 over the weekend.

How did i achieve this? I was so sure that Arsenal would win and they eventually did. I was sure that Man utd would win as well and they did win. I had placed bets on these 2 teams to win and when they did, i made my cool cash.
Well, the platform trough which the bets are placed is 1960BET. As from next week, i shall begin some series on how to earn from football betting. I use the money earned from this means for my weekly expenses and never have to touch my other incomes.

Right now, i want you to follow the link below to open a fresh 1960bet account. Use your normal details. Register with this link and get your account active.Once you have register a new account following the link i gave you above, it’s now time for you to fund your 1960bet account. I mean, adding some money into your account which you shall be using to place bets on football matches.

Let me tell you something here, where i mentioned that i made #48,000 from betting
on Arsenal to win and Man utd to win. Let me be frank with you. I spent #30,000 to place bet on the matches at an odd over 2 and i was able to make a profit of #48,000. If i ad used #3,000 to place a bet on the same match, i would have won just #4,800. So, the more money you fund into your 1960bet account, the more your potential of earning from 1960bet. I will advice that the least you should fund should be #1000. And can have as much as #100,000 and above.

To fund the account, you will see the option of ATM payment on the website when you are logged in. JUST click on deposit. Alternatively, you can fund through agents. You will see lists of their agents.When you see the list, you will see their phone number and their location, never bother about location but if anyone is closer to you, fine. You can walk into his office and pay him the exact amount you want to fund to your 1960bet account and give him your USERNAME on 1960bet and the money will be funded to your 1960bet account.

If the agent is far away from you, you can ring his number and he will give you his account number to pay into. You will give him your username after payment and he will fund your account. Never bother about transacting with any of the agents. They have all been verified and known personally by 1960bet boss. They can never toil with your money or dupe you. The worst is they might not fund you on time. In this case, you have to disturb them on phone.
LET me stop here for today. I will advice you go straight away to get my comprehensive guide on how to start earning an average of #100,000 monthly from 1960bet. If you have any challenges please contact us at 08080021916 or support@1960bet.ng

(1) (Reply)

Only Two Clubs In The World Can Afford Him - Experts / Contact Us - 1960bet.ng - Sports, Super Live, Highest Odds Bonus Link / Sure Winnings From 23-25/01/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.