Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere (20077 Views)

Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures. / Fashola Hands Over Fourth Maternal And Child Care Centre At Ajegunle. Pics: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by adedayourt(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Appeal to concience
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
zeetyzin:

story story...keep criticizing while fashola keeps working....ur eye go clear....baba fashola,ko ni baje fun e!
Fashola is working for me, He is serving me, so I have the rights to tell him what to do. My taxes must be expended wisely by him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by bigsmoke2(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
I dont think there is any police structure this good in lagos i commend my able governor for a job well done.
eko o ni baje o
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by alaoeri: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hope TAN won't show this as part of GEJ transformation agenda in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Fashola is also my Governor, I have lived in Lagos for over 10yrs, I own properties in the priciest location of this great state, and I have been certified worthy of glory by the lordship of lands and assets I have acquired. I am criticizing my Governor Fashola and I have the rights to do so.
you own properties in choice locations and you don't fully support planting of flowers cheesy grin.... We always nud heads when people like you talk.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Reference(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
I just wish the state police could be implemented like yesterday. Good one.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
majekdom2:
you own properties in choice locations and you don't fully support planting of flowers cheesy grin.... We always nud heads when people like you talk.
I support flowers jare, that's why I am planning to invite my Governor to come and commission the latest flowers am planting in my compound.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by back2sender: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
Fashola is working for me, He is serving me, so I have the rights to tell him what to do. My taxes must be expended wisely by him.
Good to hear that ,can we say the same about the Oga at the top?
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by iluvweed(m): 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
shocked
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Reference(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
HNosegbe:

So why isn't he being considered for the presidency?

The APC doesn't have the capacity yet to put him on. He is bigger than the party which is bad.
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by zeetyzin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
and so far,has he been using ur "TAXES" unwisely?..
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by kurt09(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
My dad renovated his house few months ago. Pls I need where to post it. Hop it will make front page. Nevertheless, can't remember the last time I read that a governor commissioned this kind of project here in Syria where am doing my I.T. grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by seunwen2(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Na senator fashola suppose go for now he might also get ministerial appointment if APC wins at Federal level
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by kareemabidemi10(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
desgiezd:

Whatever one does, haters will always grumble!!

You don't need to quote the saTANist, leave him & let him perish!
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

Fashola is also my Governor, I have lived in Lagos for over 10yrs, I own properties in the priciest location of this great state, and I have been certified worthy of glory by the lordship of lands and assets I have acquired. I am criticizing my Governor Fashola and I have the rights to do so.

Another liar in the building......

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
zeetyzin:

and so far,has he been using ur "TAXES" unwisely?..
I invite you to come to Victoria Island, I will personally take you around the Eko Atlantic City; In the press its a private public partnership but in reality its a Tinubu Fashola & Co project. Where did they get the damn money from if not my taxes and the Federal Allocation meant to develop Ajegunle, Mushin and the rest of Lagos. The poor will some day have nothing to eat but the rich, I dont wanna see that happening. I represent the poor, I give hope to all.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by mamajohn(f): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:

You live in the Utopian City of the nation called dreamland

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
I invite you to come to Victoria Island, I will personally take you around the Eko Atlantic City; In the press its a private public partnership but in reality its a Tinubu Fashola & Co project. Where did they get the damn money from if not my taxes and the Federal Allocation meant to develop Ajegunle, Mushin and the rest of Lagos. The poor will some day have nothing to eat but the rich, I dont wanna see that happening. I represent the poor, I give hope to all.
can you go and die now?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by braine(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
it's possible to be rich but difficult to believe you and your ibo kind who run their mouths daily on nairaland about how rich they are with mansions and cars till we started seeing leaks of their pics on nairaland revealing their level of poverty.

Bro, the dude is a Lagos big boy for real o. Forget that this is a faceless forum where one can talk to anyone anyhow; you can't stand him when you find him in person.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by tconfi: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thank u to brf
2b52e633
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
braine:

Bro, the dude is a Lagos big boy for real o. Forget that this is a faceless forum where one can talk to anyone anyhow; you can't stand him when you find him in person.
are you his errand boy?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
can you go and die now?
I was just joking, I cant let you dirt my car upholstery. tongue

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Charchy07(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Is dat a police station? Cool. To enter de cell go make brain.Low life criminals around dat area must be happy now,better house don show.
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by bitweezy: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Fashola ought to be APC's presidential candidate unfortunately, they like PDP do not have the masses at heart as the only plan by APC is to return power to those that are born to rule
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by braine(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
are you his errand boy?

No I'm not. I'm just informing so you would know how to minimize your public display of lack of home training on how to talk to strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by anonimi: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
A man who cannot pay salaries of workers in the state civil service:

https://www.nairaland.com/1983122/fashola-owes-workers-18-months

https://www.nairaland.com/2011640/johesu-strike-why-public-silence/4#28325598

and cannot provide good classrooms and school toilets:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

https://www.nairaland.com/2013460/fashola-presents-2015-budget-speech#28316275

is being CELEBRATED for dashing a building to the federal police angry
No one bothers to ask the cost etc!
No!!
No one!!!

No wonder we have clueless people as our state governors and LGA Chairmen since we are all clueless ourselves shocked
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
luvmijeje:
While my president will be commissioning other people's projects once in a blue moon. The last time Jonathan commission his own project..... Projects that impact the life of the people...... Projects he built with our money was in..........

Let me Google it.
You remind me one of my ibo friend, a gej apologist and loyalist who believes gej is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria. I asked him to list some of gejs achievements, perhaps I could be more nice to gej or reconsider my stance on advocating for a change. Next thing my friend told me was "Google it and you will see his achievements" lolz. Even gej's fan have no clues on his achievements. Yet they scream gej till they develop common sense.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari/Fashola my choice
Buhari/a xtian in my own opinion. I have my reasons
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
braine:

No I'm not. I'm just informing so you would know how to minimize your public display of lack of home training in how to talk to strangers.
if you're not his errand boy, how come you know so much about him?
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by braine(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
if you're not his errand boy, how come you know so much about him?

So I have to be someone's "errand boy" to know them?? Very intelligent of you.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by arresa: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
bitweezy:
Fashola ought to be APC's presidential candidate unfortunately, they like PDP do not have the masses at heart as the only plan by APC is to return power to those that are born to rule

Though the APC is yet to announce their presidential and vice presidential candidates, but Fashola doesn't have to be the president of Nigeria under APC to make a difference. There tons of areas within the party for him to shine and excel in on behalf of Nigerians in just like we are witnessing today.

Presidency is not the beginning and the end of governance and duty, it's a team effort from the presidency all the way down to the messenger..
Re: Gov. Fashola Hands Over New Area ‘c’ Police Command In Surulere by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
I was just joking, I cant let you dirt my car upholstery. tongue
internet rich man grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Budgeted Billions For Roads But Failed To Pay Contractors – Fashola / A Comparison Between APC Vs PDP Inaugural State Campaigns / Crowd As Governor Wike Campaigns In Opobo, Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.