Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] (1829 Views)

Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too) / For Laughs: Hilarious Tweets As Nigerians And Kenya Go To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by keneblinks(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls kindly judge this matter… I was in a bus, chatting with
my friend on what’sapp and suddenly discovered that the
man sitting beside me was reading my conversation. Since I
did not want to embarrass the man, so l decided to change the
topic “Abeg oga, please tell Kabiru Sokoto or Abu Qaqa that I
only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this
operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to
get to the target place before the bombs explode because
there is terrible traffic jam now but nevertheless, I am sure
casualty figure will be high since we are 12 in our bus and all
the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We have less
than 3 minutes for the bomb to go off bye- bye and take care
of my parents and siblings as agreed. The Man, without
allowing the bus to stop quickly opened the bus window and
jumped out and eventually died, pls who killed him?..
I or Amebo?

www.earlygist.com/2014/11/26/joke-day-read-funny-story-just-laughs/

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by enochogaga(m): 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
nah u
Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by keneblinks(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
How do I tell him 2 jump out of d bus?
Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
*Yawning*..
Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by jiddama(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Na true o .Amebo kills .
Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by Makau86(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2014
YOU
Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by sayatyadebayor(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2014
is two of join hand to kill him
Re: Joke Of The Day! Read This Funny Story [just For Laughs] by bunmioguns(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2014
the joke is older than my late grandpa

(1) (Reply)

Please Can You Eat This Cake / Sign Posts That Will Make You Laugh / Hilarious!!!which Gender Is Guilty Of This,guys Or Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.