Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Do Mermaids Exist? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Mermaids Exist? (3646 Views)

Fans Talk Mermaids And Nudes In Response To Olu Maintain's 'cinderella' Video / 7 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist(photo) / Mermaids Discovered In South Africa's Presidents Nkandla Pool | Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Mermaids Exist? by prettyjen37: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Are Mermaids real?

Do Mermaids really exist?

Have you seen one?

Cortesy: StoryNaija
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Where were you when it was explained that those images were hoaxes?

1 Like

Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by pretydiva(f): 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ask dyesebel

1 Like

Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by prettyjen37: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
charix:
Where were you when it was explained that those images were hoaxes?

I am not asking about the images, i am asking the existence of the creature...

1 Like

Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
prettyjen37:

They don't exist.
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by ericessien24: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
go to any village river in calabar and akwa ibom with mirror. just sit at the river bank and look at your fine face.den u can answer your question yourself

1 Like

Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by prettyjen37: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
ericessien24:
go to any village river in calabar and akwa ibom with mirror. just sit at the river bank and look at your fine face.den u can answer your question yourself

what am i supposed to see?
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by ericessien24: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
prettyjen37:

what am i supposed to see?
experience is the best teacher.and a trial will convince you.
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by prettyjen37: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
ericessien24:
experience is the best teacher.and a trial will convince you.

Our people say them no de use something wey them de put for ear put for eye.

Thank you.
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by icebebe(f): 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
ericessien24:
who knws if u are one
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
ericessien24:

Akparawa Eric Essen, when you assert that any river within the Akwa-Cross axis play host to the aforementioned aqua-creatures, it leaves a lot unexplained.
Have you come in contact with any or are you assertions based on hearsay?
I'm not disputing the fact that they exist but I'm uneasy about your claim that ANY RIVER with my geopolitical axis plays host to them. Maybe some but not in my L.G.A, for example.
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by zeb04(f): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mermaids don't exist.
Fishes are mammals.
In the olden days,fishermen saw different species of fishes most especially the unique ones with hairs and bulgy eyes mostly found in river beds and called them mermaids instead of mammals.
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by mavtrevor(m): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2014
zeb04:
Mermaids don't exist.
Fishes are mammals.
In the olden days,fishermen saw different species of fishes most especially the unique ones with hairs and bulgy eyes mostly found in river beds and called them mermaids instead of mammals.

I wished someone could have a solid and concrete evidence to back his claim on this.
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by kuderrich: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2014
zeb04:
Mermaids don't exist.
Fishes are mammals.
here she is again talking like a ........... lipsrsealed
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by englishmart(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Op. You've forgotten your friend now that you need him most.

http://google.com is your friend
Re: Do Mermaids Exist? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2014
No

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Check Him Out!!is He Cute Or Nat??? / Beyonce Is Also A Copycat / What Can You See In This Pics Of Coco Austin And Her Younger Sister Yoga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.