Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. (801 Views)

I Need Your Advice On My Spiritual Life. / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. by Rosytonia(f): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
I think am slackng behind on my prayer life, am not very stong in that aspect and I don't like that.

It leaves me vulnerable especially now that am married. It's a whole new world, new challenges that am not familiar with before, which I have to be strong to overcome.

Pls I need advices or suggestions on how to improve on my prayer life.
Re: Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. by Rosytonia(f): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Right now, I think it's my Mom's prayers that keeps me going. They almost killed themselves and not my husband on the day of our traditional wedding. A tricycle (keke) out of nowhere rolled towards his direction, as he was standing in front of our house in the evening after the occassion, while we were preparing to leave and knocked him to the ground. Thank God he survived it. I'm not sure where the attack is from, whether it's from my family side or his but I hav prayed about it.
Re: Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. by fovic: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
My dear u need God now in ur new home, Start by joining a group in ur Church! Den set a weekly bible n prayer plan at ur convinient duo midnight preferably. Always read spiritual books n study d bible reference. Gradually u wil develop a personal relationship wt God.
Re: Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. by Rosytonia(f): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
fovic:
My dear u need God now in ur new home, Start by joining a group in ur Church! Den set a weekly bible n prayer plan at ur convinient duo midnight preferably. Always read spiritual books n study d bible reference. Gradually u wil develop a personal relationship wt God.

okay Dear, thanks for that.
I sometimes experience attacks in my dreams, I usually wake up nd pray over it. covering myself nd my husband with the blood of Jesus. "
Re: Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. by yemisolar(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
there in no cast on stone about it. depending on your daily routine, ensure you set out a time daily for devotion-preferably with your husband. the constancy-even if it is ten minutes per day- that makes it effective.

also there is the need for you not to have the mindset that the devil is after you. he is the enemy quite alright,but you need to understand your victory in Christ and prayer is about enforcing this victory. all the best in your marriage.
Re: Suggestions On How To Improve My Spiritual Life. by Rosytonia(f): 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
yemisolar:
there in no cast on stone about it. depending on your daily routine, ensure you set out a time daily for devotion-preferably with your husband. the constancy-even if it is ten minutes per day- that makes it effective.

also there is the need for you not to have the mindset that the devil is after you. he is the enemy quite alright,but you need to understand your victory in Christ and prayer is about enforcing this victory. all the best in your marriage.

Yes, thanks for ur advice. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

The Body Of Christ Is Not The Welfare System For Pastors / Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? / Behind The Perfect Face Of What Is Happening In My Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.