Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Make A Girl Chase U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Chase U (3869 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why would i chase a guy??
They should do the chasing instead.
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by LEvuls(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chiamaka01:
The same lEvuls that wrote a poem for Miss Nl and was asking if anyone can help tell her that he has feelings for her? Wow.
he cnt be serious
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:

he cnt be serious

That's what i thought. cheesy
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by LEvuls(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chiamaka01:

That's what i thought. cheesy
Ok re u happy now
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:

Ok re u happy now

Beyond happy.
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by LEvuls(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Beyond happy.
Thats my case study

She got no choice than to chase you grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:

sorry....I don't chase guys.
lol you won't even notice you are.

not to the extent of asking him out sha. it applies to about 80% of women. lets give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are among the remaining 20% smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by jonaji(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
VickyyB:
Mtcheew
Don't hiss ....... Tell him how to go about it ....... By the way, can we hook up ?
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by gulfer: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Collect her phone without permission, she will chase you to no end for you not to browse her secrets; that's real chase.. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is the way that works best.
The girl that doesn't respond as noted here is the girl that was never going to respond positively anyway.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by holatin(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
abort for her sister, get her mum pregnant she will chase and purchase u both in real life and dream
Re: How To Make A Girl Chase U by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:56am On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
GO AND MAKE MONEY

Wise word for wise men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Was Fire For Fire Between Me And Her Today Feb 14 2016 / My Nysc Student Want Sex From Me. / My First Sex Experience With virgin A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.