Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

We R The Most Distracted Generation Of All Time ~ Gbenga Of Nig Info 99.3 Fm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We R The Most Distracted Generation Of All Time ~ Gbenga Of Nig Info 99.3 Fm (488 Views)

The Groundnut Girl Storms Classic Fm 97.3 For Interview - Photos / 4lah Of Nigeria Info 99.3 Writes On Flattery. / Power Transmission Hits All Time Peak At 4545MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We R The Most Distracted Generation Of All Time ~ Gbenga Of Nig Info 99.3 Fm by Emodeee: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
yez,
that wz the remark of an OAP of a popular radio station sited on d
island. Precisely nigeria info 99.3. He said this as a result of d
advancement in technology dat we r experiencing.
If u notice, we nvr used to av internet access in d ancient days buh nw
we av it in abundance. infact, there r more to cum.
The chat apps that we av nw r numerous thereby engrossing most of our
attentions. We barely do research based on our own physical efforts, we
ultimately rely on d internet enablement that is in our possession.
Do u agree wid him? Or u do nt concur? Do u av a counter opinion? Kindly
Share ur view on his remark.

p.s: i deliberately put d thread in romance section so that d thread cn generate more views as expected cos virtually all nairalanders r active members of d romance section, @mod kindly bear wid me.
Re: We R The Most Distracted Generation Of All Time ~ Gbenga Of Nig Info 99.3 Fm by LEvuls(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
I agree those OAP dey zee things from .....
the assault no be small thing
Re: We R The Most Distracted Generation Of All Time ~ Gbenga Of Nig Info 99.3 Fm by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Speechless
Re: We R The Most Distracted Generation Of All Time ~ Gbenga Of Nig Info 99.3 Fm by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
You did the right thing by bring it to romance section so as to "generate more views",but I'm sorry to tell you this, you may not get the views you expect. This is not the type of topic the "ROMANCELANDERS "want to see.

@ topic, I agree with what the guy said, the rate at which the youth indulge in all these social networks is alarming, It's really impaling their academic progress.

(1) (Reply)

World First As Mother's Womb Is Transplanted To Daughter So She Can Give Birth / My Choice / Merry Christmas To You All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.