Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn (48353 Views)

Environment Ministry Terminates N9.2bn Clean Cook Stove Contract / FG Begins Distribution Of N5bn Clean Cooking Stoves: Leadership News / Fg To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2mn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by tinacrl01(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2014
WHERE ARE P.D.PIGS SUPPORTERS? COMEOUT NA OGUN GO KILL ALL OF UNA WAY WAN DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.WHERE ARE P.D.PIGS SUPPORTERS? COMEOUT NA OGUN GO KILL ALL OF UNA WAY WAN DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.WHERE ARE P.D.PIGS SUPPORTERS? COMEOUT NA OGUN GO KILL ALL OF UNA WAY WAN DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by onatisi(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

I marvel at your stupidity...let me ask you, what are you doing in your own little way for the development of Nigeria? Remember, the government is not an entity seperated from the people, the government is you and i.
you are the best fool on this thread so far with the display of ur outstanding stupidity which I know must have its source from ur lineage or family history. You have neither made any sense with any of ur posts s far on this thread. It is not a must that u must comment ,if your brain lacks the capacity to think and come up with suggestions or logical thinking.go back t ur father and ask for more wisdom,if he has any. And never quote me again.I only discuss with intelligent people.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Superstar007:

When typing sir, please always endeavour to use your God given brain. It actually cost you nothing and I'll pretend I didn't see that insult. Is it not the same cooking stuff that can be fabricated in Aba while the FG could come up with a contest researching how to effectively minimize the usage of fuel whilst producing more heat and reducing the soot from the stove but No! They prefer importing even our economy isn't stable or you want to tell me that you haven't heard about innovations by various youngsters but tend to get discouraged because the govt do not care about youth development. The country you're talking about isn't it because their Govt do encourage them?

This is a typical example of what I'm talking about:
Anyway, I'm done with you

Let me ask a personal question and i want a sincere answer. What are you doing for a better Nigeria? We know the country is in mess, what are you doing in your own little way to better the situation of this country?
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by UrbanMystique: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2014
This reminds of invisible light saving bulb...

Jonathan scaming Nigeria since 2010

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Share the stove biko.... smiley
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
kadas01:
I was expecting that the use of stove would be phased out!

See sense! Kai! Even what you cook with attached to a gas cylinder is stove
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
onatisi:
you are the best fool on this thread so far with the display of ur outstanding stupidity which I know must have its source from ur lineage or family history. You have neither made any sense with any of ur posts s far on this thread. It is not a must that u must comment ,if your brain lacks the capacity to think and come up with suggestions or logical thinking.go back t ur father and ask for more wisdom,if he has any. And never quote me again.I only discuss with intelligent people.

No intelligent person will want to listen to a fool, i can see the needle the doctors forgot in your brain during surgery is making you feel dizzy and making you act like you inherited madness from your great grand father, dont worry you will not be delivered, you will pass the madness on to your generation yet unborn.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by samseen02(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2014
I'm nt so suprise bcoz this same govt used 800M naira to build an ordinary website. And also he's food allowance in aso rock is 1B naira yearly and Nigerians don't feel poverty bcoz they are buying jets. Dis otueke guy should jst GO cum 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Haba oga, sonponna bawo, not gbogbo awon ara Abuja, but all the FEC including sambo and Gej,
IleIfe2:
HAh!!! Sopona ni yo pa gbogbo yin ni Abuja. 9.2 Bn fun Stove. Eberu olorun o! hah!

[img]https://2.bp..com/-XGiYvrV1sDQ/VGOXtO_16EI/AAAAAAAACKA/PAi2bwZxtnE/s320/wole.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by aceTS: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2014
from my facebook:
Olutosin Oladosu AdebowaleHave you read that the government of Nigeria wants to buy this cooking bag from South Africa Please share this picture all over Nigeria until it reaches the appropriate authority. TTTTT Cooking bag is MADE in Festac Town, transformation Center!!!!! Patronize locally made goods. Empower Ibasa riverside women

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by onatisi(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Rexyl:

All things your have stated are equally good and there are worth the attention of govt, but let the beauty of all Nigerians begin at home... I mean ability to use resources more efficiently and save money for many things.
yes you are absolutely correct, if govt wants nigerians to embrace renewable energy ,that is good but it shouldn't be done this way and certainly not this time when our revenue is dwindling on a daily basis due to drop in oil prices. There is nothing special about renewable technology. Govt can introduce programmes to encourage investors to setup these companies in nigeria.there are many things and problems that money could have been used to solve.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by aceTS: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2014
from my facebook:

Olutosin Oladosu Adebowale
Have you read that the government of Nigeria wants to buy this cooking bag from South Africa Please share this picture all over Nigeria until it reaches the appropriate authority. TTTTT Cooking bag is MADE in Festac Town, transformation Center!!!!! Patronize locally made goods. Empower Ibasa riverside women

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by onatisi(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2014
[s]
InglishTeechar:

No intelligent person will want to listen to a fool, i can see the needle the doctors forgot in your brain during surgery is making you feel dizzy and making you act like you inherited madness from your great grand father, dont worry you will not be delivered, you will pass the madness on to your generation yet unborn.
[/s] rantings and cries of a compound fool with an hereditary mental disorder.

4 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by InglishTeechar(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2014
lekzzydo:

For fools like you who think everybody behind a monicker is jobless or brainless like you, I don't need an epistle to convince you.

www.nairaland.com/2014814/need-professionals-ict-business-partner

If I may I ask, what have you thought or done to make ur family better not to talk of Nigeria.

I know you are just an E-diot who is seeking for a childplay online. Aint have time for that lad. Go get a life bitch.

I weep for Nigeria if someone like you is in a position of authority, na who dash monkey, your brain need to be examined, i know complaining about government decision is your full time job, yet you dont have anything to offer your family let alone the government. Shame on you. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Nichobabe(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2014
Good one GEJ, abeg no forget to add tomatoes and pepper so we fit jolloof.

GEJ till 2027...

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by dharamanil(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2014
On every topic we have close to 500 comments. Both male and female complaining about a bad government, how clueless it is and unethical the style of administration. Why can't we just come out with this same aggression one voice one mind stage a protest, let our voices be held and stop all these behind the phone talks. We have been commenting since 1960, I personally think we should act. Fvck m up all of them patapata

7 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by bigiyaro(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Oga GEJ, stove in any form is d least of our problems now. Get that into ur head.

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

I weep for Nigeria if someone like you is in a position of authority, na who dash monkey, your brain need to be examined, i know complaining about government decision is your full time job, yet you dont have anything to offer your family let alone the government. Shame on you. Mumu
have u taken ur medicines this morning?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by aceTS: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2014
aceTS:
from my facebook:

Olutosin Oladosu Adebowale
Have you read that the government of Nigeria wants to buy this cooking bag from South Africa Please share this picture all over Nigeria until it reaches the appropriate authority. TTTTT Cooking bag is MADE in Festac Town, transformation Center!!!!! Patronize locally made goods. Empower Ibasa riverside women

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by ceo003: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Omooba77:
The Federal Executive Council on Wednesday approved the purchase of N9.2billion worth of clean cook stoves and wonder bags for rural women under the National Clean Cooking Scheme.

Wonder bag is a non-electric slow cooker invented by Sarah Collins, ‎a south African eco-entreprenuer, who came up with the idea six years ago during a power cut, when she decided to keep her dinner cooking by surrounding the pan with cushions.

The council also awarded a contract of N60.9billion to an indigenous firm, KaKatar CE Limited, for the provision of engineering infrastructure for Kyami District, Zone C, Abuja.

Supervising Minister of Information, Dr. Nurudeen Muhammed; Minister of Environment, Mrs. Lawrecia Mallam; and Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator Bala Muhammed, briefed State House correspondents at the end of the meeting presided over by Vice President Namadi Sambo.

Muhammed said the N9.2billion inclusive of Value Added Tax was approved for the procurement of 750,000 units of clean cook stove and 18,000 wonder bags.

He said the stoves are expected to be delivered by Messrs Integra Renewable Energy Services Limited within a period of 12 weeks.

He noted that the stoves which will be assembled locally, will provide jobs to Nigerians among other benefits.

The minister said, “The National Clean Cooking Scheme is an aggressive drive to engender clean cooking culture amongst the poor rural women, to reduce and possibly eliminate cooking with solid fossil which is detrimental to health.

“The scheme is expected to provide 20 million clean stoves over a five-year period at the rate of four million stoves yearly which will be distributed without charge.

“It will also reduce incessant felling of trees which exposes the country to ecological problems.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-buy-cooking-stoves-with-n9-2bn/

at the end of the day they will only buy 100 stoves grin

3 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Olaooni88(f): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is a government that its policy affect everybody, employment will be provided and the stoves will be distributed for free. Ride on GeJ you are my ROBIN HOOD
why r u so gullible like this nah..?
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by PStacks(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

I am totally disappointed, you mean the only thing you can do for your country is to "Sensitisation and create awareness and doing little little charitable works". my brother, thats a lazymans job everybody does that. I thought you would come up with something innovative, something Nigerians would be proud of. I am currently working on an m-Commerce project that will blow your mind.

Think innovation, move Nigeria forward.

Ask not what your country will do for you, ask what you will do for your country.

Goodluck with your project but I don't think I'm the right person to blow my own trumpet.

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by popcykaylah(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Jonathan a madman since birth,,, looting naija money since God knows when..very soon na to use 100b for firewood for farmers ..clueless thief

3 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by icedchess(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2014
#9.2bn no problem. All we want. Is a clear account of dat money nd d local govt were it will be dispensed.

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by horladtop(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2014
please Nigerian why is our government doing dis, they are just so corrupt. what is stove have to do with development and creating jobs, have dis people ever complain they ar short of stoves....... GEJ I hail pool just wanna use dis for ur electioneering 2015.... God is at d top.. How many of d the rural women will b able to get ur stove... instead of u developing our own industries u are wasting resources and u called ursef a PHD holder...

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by MrAboki: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Its a real quandry we find ourselves in.. angry

Buhari is a definite - NO!

Jonathan is someone I would be happy to see leave..

Atiku I do not want..

I really wished I had a better option than Buhari. But as it stands, I will have to go vote for Jonathan again. angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by RebelLeader15(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2014
He noted that the stoves which will be assembled locally, will provide jobs to Nigerians among other benefits.

Issorite.....

Since unna don plan to turn our country to Kitchen, well make everybody turn chef be dat na.
Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by gratiaeo(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
the recent devaluation of the naira is a penalty that the common man has to pay for the failure of Nigerian leaders who had no vision and failed to save for a rainy day.

Nigeria had over the years failed to diversify its revenue base, it was unfortunate that after 54 years of independence the only thing we export is crude oil.

I don’t need to go to Harvard to know that the main reason for devaluation of the naira is to avoid a budget deficit. Sadly, the budget we are trying to fund by devaluing our naira is over 75 per cent recurrent, meaning we devalued just to fund consumption.

Devaluation of the naira will make exports more competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners but Nigeria does not produce: we are a consuming nation. Devaluation of the naira means imports will become more expensive and hence Nigerians should prepare for inflation,

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by ypzilanti: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
InglishTeechar:

Let me ask a personal question and i want a sincere answer. What are you doing for a better Nigeria? We know the country is in mess, what are you doing in your own little way to better the situation of this country?

What type of effing question is that on a faceless forum. So its the youth that have been denied the sort of quality education and opportunity that the older nigerians had that are to blame? I know you are one of them idiots ruling nigeria to ruins because its only them that blame the citizens who elected them to work for us all. Most of them fools had free quality education but the schools are all sh!t now. The youth are busy watching mtv base and football. Most people criticizing have a job and some even employ people. They pay taxes and for most part are law abiding. That's the duty of the citizens. Now tell me: what is the duty of the leaders?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by aisammy4: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
donmalcolm21:
This is a government that its policy affect everybody, employment will be provided and the stoves will be distributed for free. Ride on GeJ you are my ROBIN HOOD

It is good to know that cooking stoves will be supplied to local populace but please how does that create more jobs if it is going to be imported into the country. Check the labour market to find out how many youths will fight for a job meant for one person. Besides, we are not certain if this project will reach it target audience without being hijacked by the so called leaders. They have promised and defaulted various times. Please, I like Robin Hood and GEJ does not look like one to me. This only a systematic excuse to loot our money again.

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by eikeem(m): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
When I read stories like this,I just wonder the thought process behind our leaders' decisions. Was any survey conducted before arriving at the number of stoves to be purchased? And like many people pointed out,is there anything wrong in getting it designed in Nigeria?

Anyway, I stopped worrying about Nigeria after I suffered post-surgery hallucinations. I cannot come and die. smiley

1 Like

Re: FG To Buy Cooking Stoves With N9.2bn by Olaooni88(f): 9:29am On Nov 27, 2014
IleIfe2:
HAh!!! Sopona ni yo pa gbogbo yin ni Abuja. 9.2 Bn fun Stove. Eberu olorun o! hah!

[img]https://2.bp..com/-XGiYvrV1sDQ/VGOXtO_16EI/AAAAAAAACKA/PAi2bwZxtnE/s320/wole.jpg[/img]
Leave them, diaris God, #in pej voice, diaris God =ooh, all the 1.9bn u r shearing... Contunu, God will see us!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud / Fresh Video Evidence Of Bola Tinubu’s Cognitive Challenges Emerges - Reno Omokri / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.