Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers (48928 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Anyim Emerges APC Governorship Flag Bearer In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Collynzo9: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
If PDP brings someone from the Upland (eg, Wike), they will surely lose..

People from the Upland (Odili and Amaechi) have ruled for 16 years. The Riverine area has the next 16.
If PDP and APC brought an Uplander and APGA brought someone from the Riverine, APGA would win..

But upland has far more votes, influence and money na.
It is not by shouting o, it is by votes.

4 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
OboloMAN:

What is Pazienza Talking Again? ... Mtschwww

Ogbia is not even an Ijoid language,let alone ijaw proper.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbia_language
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OboloMAN: 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
bokoslayer:

Nope, a real stray bullet just hit him. Magnus ABE don enter one chance smiley

Abe Re-hospitalised As Dakuku Shoots from Amaechi's Armoured personnel carrier ( APC ).
Pls pray for his Quick recovery... He still has his Senatorial Slot.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OboloMAN: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
pazienza:

Ogbia is not even an Ijoid language,let alone ijaw proper.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbia_language

What do you know About Opobo History?

Please save your MB for another thread.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Lilspicer(f): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
whytet01:
what they dnt knw they dnt knw...wike

i bet anything in my life pdp will defeat apc any day any time..you all should watch out

wike will pick an ogoni man as deputy and use someone from kalabari or okirika as campgain director..i talk with fact

if u want to go by upland/riverine issue let me inform u that jux d 4 ikwerre lga alone is 45% of rivers state vote xo if wike picks an ogoni man is over..someone should quote me when is election time.u wil remember what i said.
tru talk no need for you to even bragg about it..you know the game

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by adedayourt(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
iv4fb:

You know all that because?

I schooled in France

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
OboloMAN:

What do you know About Opobo History?

Please save your MB for another thread.

Enough to know that Ndiigbo were in Bonny and Opobo right from the foundation of both Kingdoms. And that Ibani is an Ijaw dialect destined for extinction. Thanks.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by adedayourt(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tstone1:

The gods owns this story..

And the gods are really enjoying it.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
adedayourt:

I schooled in France

That's how you'll joke with your future and cry later
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by adedayourt(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
pls do remind us the name of the Igbo man that marries Buhari daughter, waiting patiently tnx

Pls wait patiently, I ll be wit u in a decade....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by adedayourt(m): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
iv4fb:

That's how you'll joke with your future and cry later

Words from a deranged fellow
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by edynasty: 12:20am On Nov 27, 2014
Dakuku is likeable here in R/state. About 9 persons I chatted with today over the news of his emergence as consensus felt quite happy. I am a staunch PDP supporter but recent happenings show that APC may pull a big stunt in R/state come 2015.

All odds are against PDP with the likes of that obvious thug called wike

Two prominent Men of God prophesied Dakuku's emergence as the next governor of R/state come 2015, and am beginning to believe them. Dakuku was the commissioner of works during Amaechi's first term and he performed quite commendably.

5 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by fx45(m): 12:25am On Nov 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice development!
As if u know the man or what is happening in Rivers state. Park well jare!

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OboloMAN: 12:27am On Nov 27, 2014
pazienza:

Enough to know that Ndiigbo were in Bonny and Opobo right from the foundation of both Kingdoms. And that Ibani is an Ijaw dialect destined for extinction. Thanks.

Hahaha... Igboman stop stirring up Hatred against your Ndigbo kindred and Ijaw Nations.

When did an Igboman learn to navigate the sea to become founding fathers of Bonny and Opobo?

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OboloMAN: 12:30am On Nov 27, 2014
edynasty:
Dakuku is likeable here in R/state. About 9 persons I chatted with today over the news of his emergence as consensus felt quite happy. I am a staunch PDP supporter but recent happenings show that APC may pull a big stunt in R/state come 2015.

Two prominent Men of God prophesied Dakuku's emergence as the next governor of R/state come 2015, and am beginning to believe them. Dakuku was the commissioner of works during Amaechi's first term and he performed quite commendably.

Which Men of God Prophesied?

Stop spreading false info.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by fx45(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Curlieweed:

How do you know he's Igbo speaking?
He's probably from Opobo
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by pazienza(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2014
OboloMAN:

Hahaha... Igboman stop stirring up Hatred against your Ndigbo kindred and Ijaw Nations.

When did an Igboman learn to navigate the sea to become founding fathers of Bonny and Opobo?

There are many Bonny and Opobo origin threads in NL culture section, if you have any new info on Opobo and Bonny that Ndiigbo don't already know,go there and make your case known, stop derailing this thread.

Btw, are you an Andoni/Obolo man or an Ijaw man?

4 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by IGBOSON1: 1:15am On Nov 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
I also find it hypocritical that PDP would say we should vote for Jonathan because South-South has been marginalized in getting a spot in the Presidency. They still use the same mouth and endorse Wike..

Absolute rubbish.

Meanwhile, Wike collaborated with Screening committee to screen out the strong contenders against him..

^^^The rabble-rousers didn't know what they were up against! They were so annoying.....holding meetings and crying from one TV station to another that Wike should be disqualified!

Serves them right!

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by fx45(m): 1:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Hamazz1:
please r u a southerner or a biafran..
All Biafrans are southerners. What exactly is ur point?

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Elvis295(m): 1:20am On Nov 27, 2014
if dat is their candidate dey hav failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by kel4soft: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2014
Haters goin die. People ignorant of Rivers Politics or realities on ground will come here to promote ignorance. Hon. Dakuku Peterside cannot be chosen if he doesn't have the capacity to take on any candidate PDP will flag. Abe and Dakuku are from the same Senatorial district and same political family. So is a win-win for both side. How the Ogoni will take APC decision is something that has been permuted a lot.

The battle ahead is strong and by God's grace Dakuku Adol Peterside will be next Governor come 2015.

Let PDP brings out any candidate of their choice, of won't stop them from suffering heavy defeat.

To my Igbo brothers coming here to tell us whether Dakuku has the capacity to defeat PDP, I will advice you guys to channel that strength to your different States.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by cococandy(f): 2:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Which one is peterside again? Rivers people and funny names.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by HopeAtHand: 3:39am On Nov 27, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
If PDP brings someone from the Upland (eg, Wike), they will surely lose..

People from the Upland (Odili and Amaechi) have ruled for 16 years. The Riverine area has the next 16.
If PDP and APC brought an Uplander and APGA brought someone from the Riverine, APGA would win..

Sometyms i wonder why some people reason the way they do.

So,becos the upland has produced governors these past 16years means that a Riverine would become the governor automatically?

If a decent candidate is not presented, there are no guarantees.

2 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by FKBZ: 4:19am On Nov 27, 2014
edynasty:

I was also chatting with someone, and she was if there is no rigging he might emerge victorious.
The thing is rivers people don't know wike is out to plat PEJ script if he emerges winner.
I pity them share,well we in rivers state are watching.this election shall be bloodly
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by FKBZ: 4:24am On Nov 27, 2014
kel4soft:
Haters goin die. People ignorant of Rivers Politics or realities on ground will come here to promote ignorance. Hon. Dakuku Peterside cannot be chosen if he doesn't have the capacity to take on any candidate PDP will flag. Abe and Dakuku are from the same Senatorial district and same political family. So is a win-win for both side. How the Ogoni will take APC decision is something that has been permuted a lot.

The battle ahead is strong and by God's grace Dakuku Adol Peterside will be next Governor come 2015.

Let PDP brings out any candidate of their choice, of won't stop them from suffering heavy defeat.

To my Igbo brothers coming here to tell us whether Dakuku has the capacity to defeat PDP, I will advice you guys to channel that strength to your different States.
Well let APC start serious campaign in d grassroot cos that's where the majority of the votes lies.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by securi: 5:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Sorry, pls read the story of king Jaja again. He was an Ibo man and an Ibani slave before fortune smiled @ him and became prominent member of lbani ruling house in Bonny and later found Opobo. What do l know sef, am just a Yoruba boy!

TheRealAdonye:
What are you talking about? Opobo is part of the Ibani tribe which is also a subset of the Ijaw tribe. The language spoken is also Ibani which bears a lot of similarities with Kalabari and main Ijaw language. The Igbo spoken was as a result of oil trading in the olden days..

Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Caseless: 5:09am On Nov 27, 2014
This is a pure lie from a pdp-supported newspaper.
We want Magnus Abe. Pdp needs somebody they can beat easily. Rivers state.. Sai magnus abe!
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OneNaira6: 5:22am On Nov 27, 2014
So they pretty much played the ogoni guy..Shame

If PDP is smart, they'll try to get the votes of others outside of ijaw. An ikwerre candidate with an ogoni deputy is a shoe in for them. Simple
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 27, 2014
adedayourt:

Words from a deranged fellow

Read both statements and if you still have an iota of sense left, you'll know who's deranged
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by otokx(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2014
OneNaira6:
So they pretty much played the ogoni guy..Shame

If PDP is smart, they'll try to get the votes of others outside of ijaw. An ikwerre candidate with an ogoni deputy is a shoe in for them. Simple

It should be the reverse if PDP is serious.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Rivers by OboloMAN: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2014
pazienza:

There are many Bonny and Opobo origin threads in NL culture section, if you have any new info on Opobo and Bonny that Ndiigbo don't already know,go there and make your case known, stop derailing this thread.

Btw, are you an Andoni/Obolo man or an Ijaw man?

Pazienza Obolo/Andoni means the same thing.
I am First an Obolo man under The IJAW great Nation.
Ndigbo Man please stay out of Rivers politics and stop branding Opobo,bonny or any other Ijaw clan as Igbo Land.
This thread is about Dakuku not Ndigbo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? / Yakubu Dogara Pictured In His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.