Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,101 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (36444 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu 's Profile Updated On Wikipedia / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos —rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Amule5000us(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol, watch ur good name go up in flames and ur reputation tarnished, as u have chosen to take the place of God, u would get what others that tried it before got
All because of the peanuts BAT (tinubu) gives u!
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
Any Royal Father that join politics, should be shown how politics is played. Oba of Lagos has always earned my respect, but since he has decided to join politics, I am ready to show him Nairaland politics.
what do you have to say about the obi of onitsha working against ngige and APC?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

You are an edddiootttt....

the fact that you are on an anonymous forum should not give you the foolish gut to talk carelessly and be disrespectful to the symbol of Lagos traditional institution.

that man is a compound fool and a disgrace to the royal throne of lagos.N matter his fancy for APC ,He is not meant to be openly partisan.the people in PDP are there not also lagosians? so is he saying he is only oba for APC lagosians

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by sunnyflakes(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
OBA RILWAN AKIOLU YOU JUST GAVE URSELF AWAY AS SOMEONE FIGHTING FOR HIS PAYMASTER. ONLY THE UNINFORMED WILL CLAIM IGNORANCE OF THE FACT THAT TRADITIONAL INSTITUTION DEPENDS ON THE GOVERNMENT FOR FUNDS AND OTHER NECESSITIES.

I DO NOT BLAME YOU THOUGH..... I ONLY BEHOLD YOUR FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN......

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by ypzilanti: 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
PDP? They should first apologise to Nigerians for bleeping our democracy and wasting 16 years of our national life

Lagos could be much more. I used to be a big supporter of fasholas government. Now I still like the man but he performed far below his own capacity in the end. Second term was a waste basically. 15 years of Apc government could not complete the badagry expressway and train line. The ajah lekki expressway nko? Upon all the taxation and tolls it still terminates at vgc. Lagos needs a change. I wish labour party was an alternative. Pdp might just be worst but if they bring a great candidate, who knows? In nigeria its about candidates and not party. The politicians cross carpet all the time anyway

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I dash you tongue
Dashing me your tongue?
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by lacasa: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
lacasa you have a competitor angry angry

angry Noted
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
what do you have to say about the obi of onitsha working against ngige and APC?

Obi of onitsha did not work against Ngige.he only criticized Ngige for fixng his campaign on his ofala day.he did not campaign for any political party.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
hahaha a Niger-Deltan Lagosian My foot. Very Soon you will be South Eastern guy from Sokoto that lives in France. Rubbish
My origin has never been in doubt, I am a proud ND Lagosian. Billyonaire is an illustrious son of Niger-Delta. I come from Oil.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by adrainuche(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Why do royal or traditional rulers decrease their immense cultural value by diving into political jingoism and making ferocious claim that are not even democratic in nature.

Please as traditional rulers ur work is to ensure stability and be a voice to call upon incase of instability, dnt start politicising this power given to you.. your advice is to subject a free and fair election in d state, except ur no longer the oba but a political spokes man for the newly inspired APC party..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Amule5000us:
Lol, watch ur good name go up in flames and ur reputation tarnished, as u have chosen to take the place of God, u would get what others that tried it before got
All because of the peanuts BAT (tinubu) gives u!
I wonder what makes you guys think lagos can be taken by PDP? I can't even remember the last time I saw a PDP flag in the state. Who would want to trade the peace and tranquility of lagos for what is currently obtained. In ekiti?

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
focus7:
you still do not understand that where the words of the king is there is power. What the man did was to give direction his people where to follow.

Give which direction to his people?

Is like the oba doesn't know whatsup...

Him eyes go clear soon..

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
ilugunboy:

Go to Iga Idugaran to correct your Oba
English Please.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Mogidi: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
where was your silly self when obi of onitsha worked against APC and ngige?

Get your facts right because Ngige shot himself in the foot when he decided to campaign on the day the Obi of Onitsha was celebrating some sort of festival.
This ex-Oba on the other hand is telling the incoming administration of Agbaje he doesn't want to be Oba of Lagos again. You won't see the Oni or the Oba of Benin openly becoming partisan. Last ruler (Sanusi) who tried to be partisan now visits Aso rock monthly to scream ranka de de to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Deroyals: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
akoaki:
Traditional leaders should exercise caution when making statements bordering on the choice of the people.
Their position in the society is of high esteem and they should hold it as such by remaining neutral in the political arena.

A traditional ruler declaring loyalty to a particular political party is totally wrong. He's suppose to be a father to all.

1 Like

ypzilanti:

Lagos could be much more. I used to be a big supporter of fasholas government. Now I still like the man but he performed far below his own capacity in the end. Second term was a waste basically. 15 years of Apc government could not complete the badagry expressway and train line. The ajah lekki expressway nko? Upon all the taxation and tolls it still terminates at vgc. Lagos needs a change. I wish labour party was an alternative. Pdp might just be worst but if they bring a great candidate, who knows? In nigeria its about candidates and not party. The politicians cross carpet all the time anyway
The PDP should have shown us the way at the Federal level or in various states that they hold sway. Beside, I doubt if you know the calibre of people that calls the shot in Lagos Politics

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
barcanista:
Dashing me your tongue?
yes
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by zubby29(m): 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
we already know dat dey cant rule lagos,oba jst rest no make dem provoke u,even if dem bring jonaTAN DEY CANY EVEN WIN A LG

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
yes oh.cox PDP is made in China
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

Obi of onitsha did not work against Ngige.he only criticized Ngige for fixng his campaign on his ofala day.he did not campaign for any political party.
was the ofala day a public holiday that no other activity should take place? He worked against him underground.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by swezenberg(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
realsammie:

Oh yea! I luv dat..
let me make something clear too..
If PDP will never rule Lagos state, then APC will NEVER EVER rule Nigeria....

Unfortunately, Lagos has an owner-The Yorubas but Nigeria is for all so anyone can rule Nigeria. Talk another one

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
I wonder what makes you guys think lagos can be taken by PDP? I can't even remember the last time I saw a PDP flag in the state. Who would want to trade the peace and tranquility of lagos for what is currently obtained. In ekiti?

seriously bros are you for real? so having a party's flags in a state signifies that part will win? how did the APC flags fare in ekiti? 16-0 not even one local government

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Ilemba(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
the information going round is that you Oba of lagos and tinubu is trying to anoint Ambode as consensus candidate for Lagos governor for we lagosian, try it and see how you loose lagos worfully to any party that field a lagosian candidate..... everybody eye don open

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
My origin has never been in doubt, I am a proud ND Lagosian. Billyonaire is an illustrious son of Niger-Delta. I come from Oil.
First Niger Delta is not a tribe nor an ethnic classification. Secondly Billionaires that comes from Oil don't troll social Networking site eBoasting. I can bet with my China Laptop that you havent counted 50 thousand Naira since you were born.

We know where you are from anyway Mr Poonaire

6 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Abenoty: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
when there is no justification for over N3.6trilion in Fashola wasted 7.5 years in office.....infact,not untill an igbo man governs Lagos state.......lagos shall continue to pursue whild goose chase.quot me.............

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by SirAweezy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
tellwisdom:
Ediotta, na ur papa get lagos??..The best person should rule....Anuofia undecided

Note, this is a statement of fact: "Na him papa get lagos" that is why he is the king.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
was the ofala day a public holiday that no other activity should take place? He worked against him underground.

he never openly campaigned for any candidate.oba Akiolu is a very big disgrace to the lagos royal stool.Taking sides over his suppossed subjects.smh for him

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by swezenberg(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Billyonaire:
I am a NigerDeltan Lagosian, and I am correcting my Oba. I have freedom of speech and Oba has just joined politics, he has lost my respect. For Oba to earn my respect, he must be apolitical as father of all.

Heheheh! He was never aware of your respect in the first place and does not even know you exist.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mogidi:

Get your facts right because Ngige shot himself in the foot when he decided to campaign on the day the Obi of Onitsha was celebrating some sort of festival.
was the ofala day a public holiday or a no movement day that other activities shouldn't hold?
Mogidi:
This ex-Oba on the other hand is telling the incoming administration of Agbaje he doesn't want to be Oba of Lagos again. You won't see the Oni or the Oba of Benin openly become partisan. Last ruler (Sanusi) who tried to be partisan now visits Aso rock monthly to scream ranka de de to GEJ.
in-coming governor indeed.
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
IYANGBALI:
yes
Bring it, lemme taste it so as to ascertain its flavor grin
Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by Neatboy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
He's just a mere mortal that constitutes only one vote. Why are you guys tearing yourself? Cause I know that at the end he might not even come out to vote...

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos by swezenberg(m): 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
chukwudi44:

he never openly campaigned for any candidate.oba Akiolu is a very big disgrace to the lagos royal stool.Taking sides over his suppossed subjects.smh for him

Just like your Obis are disgrace to the entire Eastern States. Go and face your region. The royal father here knows what is better for his people. This is not Alaigbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.