Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35883 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
sports betting is a game of chance but with it comes trends which most of us profit from occasionally, before the down hill slide kicks in leaving us with big holes in our pocket. The losses causes more panic and more irrational decision such as chasing losses and using money that we don't have or money that are meant for important things, finally leaving most people with huge psychological damage.

Now you may ask, why am i telling you guys the obvious and whats the catch by laying all these out? and my response will be you don't have to go through these roller coaster swings no more because i believe there is a feasible solution to your problem. "Ooh lord another guy with a system" i hear you say?! and my response is you are right only by 30%. Because what i want to propose is something different and way better than what you have ever known. As an individual whose worked as a financial trader and odds compiler, there are basic principles that work both for betting and finance, since the aim is to grow money. So i can say that you are in far better position than you have ever been, so be slow to judge and have an open minded on this journey we are about to take.

attached below are screen shots revealing information that you should only be concerned about, i blocked out areas because i want your psychological focus to be on the areas not blocked. The system is based on the type of markets the bookies offer, which is what most punters fail to see and it also incorporates techniques that is only known to those internally, more precisely 'odds compiler' which is what i have worked as for couple of years.

i cant seem to upload the files on here, so send me an email to get

this is my first time on nairaland, but i was able to resolve the upload issue...

my email is mikespage81@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by EpicNigerian(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Let's cut to the chase.What do u want and how can this info help me?
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
As you can see the odds is one of our primary focus, so they determine the selection of game and teams to an extent. like we all know there is nothing like a fail proof system, which is why the system is designed to reduce any potential loss to a minimum and drive us to close to a profitable position under just two back to back winning bets.

1 Share

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
epicnigerian thanks for your response firstly its a personal thing based on the fact that i have seen good friends suffer from gambling addication, so i want to help those in similar condition in my little way and secondly i want to translate it into a business model, were punters can gain value if they decide to subscribe at a very reasonable price.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by yommy78: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pls send me an e mail on. Yommyfab@yaho.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by EpicNigerian(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
tradepunter:
epicnigerian thanks for your response firstly its a personal thing based on the fact that i have seen good friends suffer from gambling addication, so i want to help those in similar condition in my little way and secondly i want to translate it into a business model, were punters can gain value if they decide to subscribe at a very reasonable price.
Okay,fair enough.

I'm following your thread already cos I want to see where this would lead.

But,my thoughts would be that before you ask for money or any form of subscription from anyone,it would do ur reputation a great good if you can drop free games here with this ur 'business model' for about a month or two to gain followers,cos I really think if people percieve you to be very consistent,they will pay any amount for your service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Epicnigerian i plan of doing that, but at the same time it depends on the market. Because i don't really deal in match bet markets, but mostly live in-play goals market and few others that fit my screening technique. Adding to that some part of the technique i employ are classified since its going to be major component of the business. But all the same building a reputable status on the forum is also important and i will find a way to build that.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by EpicNigerian(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
tradepunter:
Epicnigerian i plan of doing that, but at the same time it depends on the market. Because i don't really deal in match bet markets, but mostly live in-play goals market and few others that fit my screening technique. Adding to that some part of the technique i employ are classified since its going to be major component of the business. But all the same building a reputable status on the forum is also important and i will find a way to build that.
Okay then........

I'll be watching to see how it turns out.

Wish you the best.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Thanks to those who contacted me by email, am glad we started off on a very good note with these selections.
But like i stated the staking plan is a vital component, which is part of the value i offer.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
There isnt any value offered by winasbet on the market, so the risk to reward ratio is not satisfactory. But those who still wants to punt can go ahead. As my name states i trade (i know it sounds boring), so i have entered a system with all the stated bets below and will be looking for out for better value at the over 1.5 INPLAY to hedge any risk

BTTS 1st half (NO)

D.moscow/panathiakos 1.13
D.kiev/ Rio ave 1.13
Guingamp/Firoentina 1.12

Teams not to score in Both Halves + Over 1.5 or Over 1.5(INplay) for better value
SK Lokeren vs Legia Warszawa (Lokeren)
Torino vs Club Brugge ( Torino)
Asteras Tripolis vs Besiktas Istanbul (Asteras)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
for the sake of understanding, Team not to score in both halves means that they only score in the first or second half only or don't even score at all
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
for Bleep sake 45min pen... damn football is really a funny game. anyways looking to enter over 1.5 @ lokeren, that should help reduce any losses from the guingamp/fiorentina BTTs 1st half. wolfburgl/everton over 1.5 is looking promising.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
over 1.5 was entered @ 2.50 (INPLAY) with a small stake in the lokeren game... which shaved off only 14% of the profits gained from the system combination of D.moscow/panathiakos )+ lokeren not to score+ ( D.kiev/ Rio ave) +
Guingamp/Firoentina. now waiting for the torino and asteras to end the first half not scoring, so that we make back the 14% and with half of the initial profit.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
the asteras + torino bets are WINNING bets. beskitas over 1.5 inplay is looking promising and the probability favors a entry but i will hold till the price appreciates, so i can put a small stake.

btw the wolfsborg/everton game just got settled.... that is why i forgot to include it, it is also a winning bets.

for screen shots and staking plan captured, if interested send me an email
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
asteras v beskitas over 1.5 inplay WINNING BET

torino v club bruge looks locked on pure posseison football with no real attack.... will only enter over 1.5 if torino scores first, since the price will be reasonable
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
we can still milk
Asteras Tripolis/ Besiktas Istanbul @ over 3.5
Celtic Glasgow — RB Salzburg @ over 3.5
AS Saint Etienne — FK Karabakh @ over 1.5

the odds for each is 2.50, 3.00 and 2.20
so will combine them in a system for a very small stake
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Asteras Tripolis/ Besiktas Istanbul @ over 3.5 (WON)
Celtic Glasgow — RB Salzburg @ over 3.5 (WON)
AS Saint Etienne — FK Karabakh @ over 1.5

A two folds was used, so we walk away with small profit, since the odds were above 2.00
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
am glad my analysis didn't disappoint you guys, will send the next set of games for the evening kick off smiley wink

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
lets have some lebanese for mid afternoon lunch...

AL-WEHDAT SC v AL-JAZEERA AMMAN 1st BTTS No ( using WH bookies LIVE INPLAY) because the local bookies ain't offering this market on this game
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by godoluwa(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
power up your phone anytime, anywhere check www.nairaland.com/2019374/ac-solar-powerbank-for-just-1500naira
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2014
AL-WEHDAT SC v AL-JAZEERA AMMAN 1st BTTS No ( score 0-0) WINNING BET

saturday morning 2fold on a 3 selection accumulator

Kashiwa Reysol - Shimizu S-Pulse (Second Team to score in both halves 'no')
Chunnam Dragons - Incheon United FC (Second Team to score in both halves 'no')
Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma - Busan I Park (Under/Over 2.5 goals in 1st half)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2014
In response to a particular mail i got from a member in regards to staking plan i will say to an extent i use a large bank roll. the reason is because i can afford it and also i limit myself to small number of bet daily.

Take for example the al wehdat v al jazera game, the odds for the market i entered was going at 1.13 my stake on this was 50k, which yielded 6,500 under 90 min of football. everyone have their style of betting, some use little cash in anticipation of big pay out( which fails most of the time), some get lucky but always come back for more and their are others that wont understand.

Yes their is risk involved that is why my rating system directs me on what to do and in majority of the cases i do folds betting on an accumulator and banker betting because i know nothing is ever certain, which ought to be a basic rule and mindset of every punter. the bookie are not here to give you free cash period, that is why your staking plan is vital because you reduce and contain your risk.

2 Likes

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Kashiwa Reysol - Shimizu S-Pulse (Second Team to score in both halves 'no') WON
Chunnam Dragons - Incheon United FC (Second Team to score in both halves 'no') WON
Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma - Busan I Park (Under/Over 2.5 goals in 1st half) WON
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2014
with some of these leagues comes teams in false positions, so just because a team is sitting at the top doesn't mean they will continue to stretch their run. A solid momentum based on research kicks into action 15 games and above into the season, this is when the confidence level in a team can go 5 games winning streak (depending on the market) thus yielding profit

there are some promising game in the romania league 2 east and west for 10am, although the odds are on typical low so stacking them up in a system will be the logical way to go.

those on winasbet, nairabet these are the markets i am going for

FCM DOROHOI v ACADEMICA ARGES (BTTS 1ST 'no')
FARUL CONSTANT v FC VOLUNTARI (FA. CONS score in BTHLV 'no')
FC CARANSEBES v ACS POLI TIMISOARA (BTTS 1st 'no')
GLORIA BUZAU v ACS BERCENI (BTTS 2ND 'no')
(double chance)
ACS POLI TIMISOARA/draw
FC VOLUNTAR/draw
ACADEMICA ARGES/draw

the system am going to use is purely going to be based on value of odds and probability. so if you want the staking plan please send me an email at mikespage81@gmail.com

thanks to those who have joined the mailing list,
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2014
there are many parameters one can use to analyse and try to speculate on a football game, so the question you should always ask yourself how does betting on this market favor me? what is the ratio of the bookie winning to me winning? once you can answer this you then move on to the game in focus and ask what can make this bet loosing bet? if this happens what comes out here? if that happens what comes here? if you can cultivate this habit you will realize how interest sports betting can turn out.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
FCM DOROHOI v ACADEMICA ARGES (BTTS 1ST HALF 'no') (WON)
FARUL CONSTANT v FC VOLUNTARI (FA. CONS score in BTHLV 'no') (WON)
FC CARANSEBES v ACS POLI TIMISOARA (BTTS 1st 'no') (WON)
GLORIA BUZAU v ACS BERCENI (BTTS 2ND HALF 'no') (WON)
(double chance)
ACS POLI TIMISOARA/draw (WON)
FC VOLUNTAR/draw (WON)
ACADEMICA ARGES/draw (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
well guys this is were the discipline comes into play, all bets placed this morning won so far. now the question is do i think this run will continue through out the day? because i can continue using the profits made from the morning bets, but i think am good for the weekend.

anyways i will kick back now then poke around a little for some games and bets that i think will be good for you soccer fans... as for those on my mailing list i will send you guys some games and market to get on.

Thanks to you all
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
next techniques am going to implement is over 1.5 plus and 'no goal' from ********.

i have a system for selecting games that will most likely end over 1.5, the strike rate is about 80% offering better value in the case of INPLAY. what i plan doing with this technique is enter an accumulator using the fold technique then *********** (those on the mailing list get to see the full technique)

candidates for the 0ver 1.5

wba/arsenal
crotone/modena
silkborg/odense
PSG/nice
gaizantspor/ galatasary

remaining games for those on the mailing list
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
live INPLAY

Enter over 1.5 augsburg v Hamburg sv

1 Like

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
over 1.5
Hertha BSC v Bmunich
Birmingham v nott forest
over 2.5 Bournmouth v millwall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Bill Gates Steps Down From Microsoft Board / Nnewi: Nigeria’s Self-made Industrial Hub / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.