Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35912 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
St patricks/bohemians - over 3.5 (INPLAY) or EVEN goals (Depending on value)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
tradepunter:
Georgia/Ukraine - over 2.5goals (INPLAY) but am holding till price hits 2.50-3.00

CA san miguel/Sacachispas- over 2.5 goals (INPLAY) also holding till price hits 2.50- 3.00

CA san miguel/Sacachispas- over 2.5 goals (INPLAY) also holding till price hits 2.50- 3.00 (WON)

ENTERED at 3.00

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hope you guys enjoyed the sneak peak view on how to make good bets.... i dont promise SURE BETS or SURE GAMES this is the biggest lie ever sold to bettors, you play the markets with experience using the present case scenario... The technique is what i have teaching my clients here in ABUJA, so if you reside in abuja reach me on my email mikespage81@gmail.com

Betting market is the best Tertiary market after the development of secondary markets used in trading stocks, commodities and currencies.... Dont settle for local bookies, they are designed to trap you with limited markets and only pre-match bets which plays to your disadvantage and only fuels false hunger for a distant dream.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
tradepunter:

St patricks/bohemians - over 3.5 (INPLAY) (WON)

EVEN goals - Entered position while 2-1 now 3-1... lets keep fingers crossed it stays like this cool cool cool cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
ciao peeps... thats all for tonight
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
tradepunter:

EVEN goals (Depending on value)(WON) cool cool cool cool
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
season on the way already... will post what members have been enjoying.. The beautiful about post like this is getting people that share the same principle as yourself, since its lot easier to share ideas and patiently watch it take off... cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yes its me again, keep getting nagging emails from random heads asking why i am not posting on here again. firstly its kinda waste of time, especially when you encounter people who cant make a fkin dime for them sorry selves and expect you to click your finger and the money starts rolling in like money growing on tress. In as much we got majority of punters with myopic vision, you just have to admire the ones that reason with logic, which i have decided to focus on solely.

I got bandwidth to make good use of and one way i have been doing that is shown below. Yes! that is in trading FX, which have disciplined me and reinforce my principle that i have to an extent implemented in football betting. Because in actual fact they are all based on speculations eheh... I aint gonna post all my trades and bets here cuz i have caught some A-HOLE scum using my screenshot to sell and scam peeps on their site. Anyways if you reside in abuja and want to learn more about the principle of speculation which applies to fx and sports betting, don't be afraid to hit me up i don't even charge wink wink wink

Btw i blacked out my fx account balance because not everyone that says am here to learn is actually here to learn.... people come in disguise, call me paranoid but in this country called ninja any thing can happen... You want evidence?? come for the live trading session you will see evidence first hand eheheh

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Wyse1: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
ademolabiodun@yahoo. com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2015
in speculation few is better and if you are not learning anything new from past experience then please quit the game!! its no point people get on losing streak then make one off win then break even... then return back to losing streaking, with ouch feeling one game letting you down. That one game that is always letting you down reinforces that false hope that you not too far from the promise land.... which is what the bookies want!!! take you on a trip, squeeze you out of every kobo then let you out to dry out...Mehn i have come across different punters and their psychology is shocking and amazing.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
another juicy odd of 2.05

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
btw got questions dropping on my emails in regards to posting bets here... i got a susbscription services that enables members gain access to various types of picks. And the subscription services is only for a selected few who want to make money long term... so if you expect money like Jesus turning water into wine, then i am not what you looking for.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
every dime you earn you work 10x hard for, that is a fact about life.... meaning you go in with the mindset that it will fail, by doing so you look at things from the risk side and work towards achieving your aim. I think all those talk of positive this and that is good, but don't be scared to lose, so that when it happens you pick yourself up easily, that is what really matter.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
I am posting my fx trades to prove its working... i dont know how to work magic with peoples money because its lot more comfortable trading with personal funds regardless of profit and lose. If you reside in abuja hit me up to get more insight knowledge in speculation in general and in certain areas.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by sureboy1018(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
pls i am intrested akolade_lukman@yahoo.ca
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
no need to rush piling up games on a coupon and hoping the blessings of God falls on you. what you do is train yourself to work with few games, with smallers odds then you work you way up to bigger odds. If visit the first few pages of this my thread you guys will realize i started with crappy odds like 1.12- 1.25, everyone was like that is really bad odds and too much risk for money... but they failed to realize that it is part of the process to a better understanding. Btw i hardly do pre match bets, because the risk is too big.... INPLAY is what i do majority of the time.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
oo snapp penalty missed in the 74min, this would have been another juicy win grin grin grin

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
btw here is my email mikespage81@gmail.com... please only contact me if you want to learn, i am not into the business of doubling money. What i do is that you get to see how things are done, with lots of background data to get you going.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
had to regain some psychological edge. anyways thats all folks for the nite... we have a long season ahead of us. no need to rush cool cool cool cool

GOODNITE FOLKS

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
decided to do some analysis and ended up placing just one bets out of 4, although other 3 came in but they did not meet my value requirement for the day.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
one shot one kill whats the deal... say what!!!

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some might be wondering why i don't paste my predictions here, firstly i have little time to do so because am constantly upgrading my analysis to fetch for games that meet all my value requirements. So i got lots of papers all over my desk with series of calculation with different charts, when i find the game that meets the requirement i have to send the signal to those on my subscription list. By the time you do that, you realize you working against time. That is why i stated i deal with customers with long term plan, because the work put in needs to add up.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
am looking at INPLA Sampdoria/Bologna FC over 0.5 goals, but there isn't any value now. so might wait till price appreciates, but if they eventually score before price goes up then o well....
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2015
tradepunter:
am looking at INPLA Sampdoria/Bologna FC over 0.5 goals, but there isn't any value now. so might wait till price appreciates, but if they eventually score before price goes up then o well....

howdy hi folks hope you guys go on the train, this is just a one off tip on here.... only subscribed members get to receive signal alerts cool cool

INPLA Sampdoria/Bologna FC over 0.5 goals (WON) - very good value
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please another point to note, i do limit myself to managing nairabet account mostly and in few cases 1960bet depending on capital. Because i get flood of emails asking the same question which could be a bit tiring. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
its soo hard coming on here.... i always forget that i have a thread grin grin grin grin... anyways its time consuming pasting my bets here. so i come in here every now and then.

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
more

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
i got my statments all documented in a pdf format.... make your request ok grin grin grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2015
ok niaralanders, i have been getting emails of different nature, so decided i will restart some service again(bad value for money considering the time you have to spend on the internet). I must reinstate that if you can't pay then please don't bother, i nuh dey use free internet ok... mean while

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2015
continued

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.