Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35915 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by kkash: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Abeg, me sef wan join mailing list
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2014
kkash:
Abeg, me sef wan join mailing list

hit me up by email mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2014
morning morning soccer folks its a beautiful sunny Wednesday, hope lagos folks are getting on well with the traffic, abuja folks are fairing well with the scorching sun and the south is enjoying best of both worlds..... lots of soccer fixture on the way today, so i will try to share my time between meeting subscribers needs and office work wink wink wink grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
azerbajian cup

FK Neftchala/AZAL PFK Baku

FK Neftchala are 1st in the division 2, with no loss at home and conceded few goals in their last 9 games. As for azal baku they are 7th in division 1 with dodgy run so far, so going with neftchala/dw
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2014
so sorry guys i put up the tip late, was busy with the manager. anyway a goal have been scored already, will put up another one
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2014
VERIS CHISINAU/SHERIFF TIRASPOL

1st v 3rd making it a very interesting match up in this quarter final cup. but if we were to go by head to head sherif got more strength due to track record, making veris the team sitting in a false position

SHERIFF TIRASPOL +2; SHERIFF TIRASPOL/draw 1sthalf; and over 0.5 INPLAY

GWANGJU FC/GYEONGNAM FC- Under2.5 1half; INPLAY (if 1-0 enter over 1.5); gyeognam +2 handicap
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2014
ALTINORDU /BAYBURT OZ.IDARE GEN

Division 2 v Division 4 cup match up. Bayburt divison 4 side got a thing for been defensive keeping opponents at bay but how well will they hold up against Altinordu who surely brings something new to the table. well we can only speculate based on information at our disposal

Bayburt +3 handicap; over 0.5 (INPLAY for value)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2014
Gabala FC/AGSU FK- 7th in Division 1 vs 2nd in Division 2, so we expect AGUS to show no respect and look to cause a major upset. Gabala will look to normalize things and navigate their form towards a winning form after just 1 win in their last 7 games .

so with poor form at home+ average confidence+ fear of been beaten by a lower side we will go for AGUS+2 (+3 inplay); over 0.5 2half

Botev Plovdiv/Lokomotiv Plovdiv- Botev/draw 1half;
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
SHERIFF TIRASPOL +2 (WON); SHERIFF TIRASPOL/draw 1sthalf(WON); and over 0.5 INPLAY (LOST)

GWANGJU FC/GYEONGNAM FC- Under2.5 1half(WON); INPLAY (if 1-0 enter over 1.5 (WON)); gyeognam +2 handicap(VOID)

Bayburt +3 handicap (WON); over 0.5 (INPLAY for value) (WON)

AGUS+2 (LOST) (+3 (VOID) inplay); over 0.5 2half (WON)

Botev Plovdiv/Lokomotiv Plovdiv- Botev/draw 1half; (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello guys was busy with work, anyway this is the bet is sent to those on the mailing list

Panthrakikos/ Platanias- +2 Handicap (WON)
Atalanta/US Avellino- Atalanta/draw 1st half (WON)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2014
Odds are too small to gamble money with.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
FC Rubin Kazan/ Zenit St. Petersburg (live) (Under/Over 7.5 cards)- Under 7.5

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
eddie011:
Odds are too small to gamble money with.

Yes eddie, its everyone with their style. This style is what i have use for years now because i base my relevance of betting on my staking plan and a varying percentage of my capital. I put them into a accumulator fold betting system, the worst that can happen is walk away with certain percentage of loss. Also my experience working as a odds compiler is that those gunning for bigger odds always get locked in a circle, so even if they win now they always come back and get caught, the only ones that survive are mostly one off punters.

also i use a bigger bank to raise more capital to bet, but thanks for your contribution
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
tradepunter:

Yes eddie, its everyone with their style. This style is what i have use for years now because i base my relevance of betting on my staking plan and a varying percentage of my capital. I put them into a accumulator fold betting system, the worst that can happen is walk away with certain percentage of loss. Also my experience working as a odds compiler is that those gunning for bigger odds always get locked in a circle, so even if they win now they always come back and get caught, the only ones that survive are mostly one off punters.

also i use a bigger bank to raise more capital to bet, but thanks for your contribution

I wont agree with your philosophy. In Forex we call your method scalping, in the long-term its a failure cos you will be the one that will be caught up somewhere.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
like you mentioned its my philosophy, what works for me might not work for you and what works for you might not work for me. And in terms of forex there are many trading techniques in which scalping is one out of a many, so trying to merge what i do here with that is way off... but regardless of how you put it the overall aim is to grow money and those on my mailing list know about the diverse range of markets and odds i provide, so also do punters on here.But thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
tradepunter:
like you mentioned its my philosophy, what works for me might not work for you and what works for you might not work for me. And in terms of forex there are many trading techniques in which scalping is one out of a many, so trying to merge what i do here with that is way off... but regardless of how you put it the overall aim is to grow money and those on my mailing list know about the diverse range of markets and odds i provide, so also do punters on here.But thanks for the enlightenment

Goodluck. smiley
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
thanks eddie, i do follow your trend also i find the head to head trend interesting wink wink
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
KUBAN/KRASNODAR - INPLAY over 1.5 ( will hold till price appreciate)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by obedfynez(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
tradepunter:
serious observd nd noticed der wernt any match update to placed #sad
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
obedfynez:
serious observd nd noticed der wernt any match update to placed #sad

Huh can you please explain properly?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2014
market sent to people on mailing list

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2014
KUBAN/KRASNODAR - INPLAY over 1.5 (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
GUINGAMP /CAEN- INPLAY Caen +3 looks attractive based on the fact that Guigamp have had a miserable 2Half results so far this season... so i expect caen to tighten things up unless there external factors such as injury to a player or a red card is shown
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
tradepunter:
GUINGAMP /CAEN- INPLAY Caen +3 looks attractive based on the fact that Guigamp have had a miserable 2Half results so far this season... so i expect caen to tighten things up unless there external factors such as injury to a player or a red card is shown

mehn football to an extent is really crazy, just as anticipated RED CARD and there goes down the great wall of china grin grin
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:48am On Dec 04, 2014
anyway it was good day overall, will see you guys in the morning wink wink wink cool

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:48am On Dec 04, 2014
Morning soccer fans and punters its another beautiful day of the month of December... we can hear Christmas calling and bank accounts running scared!! cheesy cheesy

anyway we be looking forward to todays match list for markets we can run away with, for those who joined the mailing list yesterday i just wanna say a big thank you with lots of love.

By the way if you reside in abuja, i hold a weekly training class on how to operate in the sports betting industry at my miatama office. such class involves running your own book making service, how to compile odds, how to establish rating systems for betting and lots more. so if interested send me an email mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Guys there is a serious issue with my company internet connection this morning, so it will be challenging coming up in here and analyzing games till the issue is fully resolved. But will also try to ensure i post markets to get on
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by anita08: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2014
You can make 65k guaranteed in a week.. Just add me to whatsapp 08023918155 and drop you bbm pin i will add you to a group on bbm and with high possible tips everyday u are sure to make you xmas a wonderful one with ur family and loved ones.. My bbm pin is 2357251A
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
anita08:
You can make 65k guaranteed in a week.. Just add me to whatsapp 08023918155 and drop you bbm pin i will add you to a group on bbm and with high possible tips everyday u are sure to make you xmas a wonderful one with ur family and loved ones.. My bbm pin is 2357251A

Why not open your own thread than spamming someones own.
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
what a busy day at the office, anyways folks

NIKI VOLOU/ASTERAS TRIPOLIS- INPLAY NIKI +3 handicap; asteras/draw 2half
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
NIKI VOLOU/ASTERAS TRIPOLIS- INPLAY NIKI +3 handicap (WON); asteras/draw 2half (WON)

site was offline for a bit, so couldn't put some games out. so will see how INPLAY goes

ASA TARGU MURES/PETROLUL PLOIESTI - INPLAY over 0.5 the value looks good, so stake a little in there
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
ASA TARGU MURES/PETROLUL PLOIESTI - INPLAY over 0.5 (WON)

was a very good value at 2.15 wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.