Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Betting Techniques That Work - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Techniques That Work (35914 Views)

How To Generate Viable Money Making Ideas That Work / Gospel Truth Pls, Are There Genuine Online Biz That Work In Nigeria? / Unusual Business Ideas That Work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
GREVE/FC COPENHAGEN - half time here, there is good value on the GREVE +4 handicap on nairabet

another winner for those on the mailing list

ISMAILY SC/ZAMALEK SC

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
CS UNIVERS. CRAIOVA/STEAUA BUCURESTI - CS univers +2; steau/draw 1half

CS univers got a very good home performance this season so far, but steau have conceded fewer goals. so we looking at a game were things will be pretty tight. the values on the markets isn't bad.

ESBJERG/FC MIDTJYLLAND- under 2.5 1half,

bookies are giving handicap on midjtland more value on the handicap, but i think midltland will want to use their psychological lead at the league in this cup game. for the 1st half double chance they seem pretty dead on since none of lost a first half game.. so the deciding factor here is who got more value which goes to midjthland/draw 1st half and esbjer +2 handicap INPLAY
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
tradepunter:
CS UNIVERS. CRAIOVA/STEAUA BUCURESTI - CS univers +2; steau/draw 1half

CS univers got a very good home performance this season so far, but steau have conceded fewer goals. so we looking at a game were things will be pretty tight. the values on the markets isn't bad.

ESBJERG/FC MIDTJYLLAND- under 2.5 1half,

bookies are giving handicap on midjtland more value on the handicap, but i think midltland will want to use their psychological lead at the league in this cup game. for the 1st half double chance they seem pretty dead on since none of lost a first half game.. so the deciding factor here is who got more value which goes to midjthland/draw 1st half and esbjer +2 handicap INPLAY

Midjthland Full time will end under 3.5, don't you think Under 2.5/1st half is too small for odds? You like betting risk free games. Smiles
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
GREVE/FC COPENHAGEN - GREVE +4 handicap (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
INPLAY DYNAMICS

if Villarreal goes 2-0 enter over 2.5 goals
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
the local bookies are not cheerful with odds, that is why you need foreign bookies for better value odds.

Hint of what mailing list members get

CS UNIVERS. CRAIOVA/STEAUA BUCURESTI - CS univers +2; steau/draw 1half (WON)

game is looking the path, over 0.5 1.30 & over 1.5 is around 2.40.. so what you do now is carry out your calculation (odds should be roughly the same range regardless of the bookie you using) and see what you wanna stake (efficient plan) on the over 1.5...or you wait further till over 0.5 appreciates higher, then you enter...either ways you walk out on top of this game
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
there goes Eddie!!! How you doing Eddie?? Regardless of it been Ebola free, cancer free whatever free it still a result and those on my mailing list enjoy the real time update I send them during inplay...didn't ya see the under2.5 odds Inplay when the second goal was scored in the 35min?? That's is what punters on my mailing list enjoy..so you can't restrict what's on here to ur own understanding, remember trading is about spotting value n using ya intuition. Regardless of pre-match bet or inplay I move according to the dynamics of what's happening.i bet ya didn't spot the value inplay bet I put on here in the Romania cup wink
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
CS VERS. CRAIOVA/STEAUA BUCURESTI - CS univers +2(WON) steau/draw 1half(WON)

ESBJERG/FC MIDTJYLLAND- under 2.5 1half(WON); ESBJERB +2 (WON); MIDTJLLAND/DW 1ST HALF (LOST)

Cadiz/villareal- INPLAY Over 2.5 (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Updated winning bets for members on the mailing list cool cool

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2014
Tip of the day

Always remember value is a personal perception, be an independent thinker but be open to learn
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2014
The saying that goes tiny drops of water makes a might ocean applies in soo many ways., i received an email from a someone so i decided to respond to him personally and come on here to share what i shared with him

Attached to this mail are bets carried out in the past, the reason why am putting this is to prove that i always go for value regardless of the odds

Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2014
Central Coast Mariners/Melbourne Victory - its currently 54 min still 0-0, my analysis says over 0.5.... now the trick what odds to get on for little risk but maximum profit
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 11:07am On Dec 05, 2014
Central Coast Mariners/Melbourne Victory - its currently 54 min still 0-0, my analysis says over 0.5(WON).... goal 62min
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Boroe/dw 1sthalf; Boroe +2 handicap
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
will be looking at the over 1.5 goal for value during INPLAY... the odds bets was put into a system with other bets of 2folds in a 3 game accumulator
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
no shakings over 1.5 in under 20min... other bets look a bit out of place
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Boroe/dw 1sthalf(LOST); Boroe +2 handicap (LOST); over 1.5 (WON) angry angry angry

will switch to INPLAY bets now and try to narrow strategy to just goals and in some case pre match markets bets
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hussein Irbid/Manshia Bani Hassan- BTTS 2half 'NO'; over 1.5; under 5.5(look out for value during INPLAY)

Jazeera Amman/Ramtha Club- under 2.5 1half; over 0.5 (inplay preferable); ramatha+2; Under4.5(INPLAY)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
i think i will have to shift strategy back into inplay over and under goals, the pre match bet markets system is coming under strain
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
always remember folks we are in to trade positions based on the risk the pre match bets faces, so your staking should be how can i cut down any potential lose or how can i maximize profit..with all these decisions comes certain risk factor. Nothing is ever certain, if you want sure bets with beautiful odds then this trend ain't for you.

Also for those who want to get on betfair hassle free with verification and authentication soughted, get in touch with me on mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hussein Irbid/Manshia Bani Hassan- BTTS 2half 'NO';(LOST) over1.5;(WON)under 5.5(look out for value during INPLAY)(WON)
Jazeera Amman/Ramtha Club- under 2.5(WON)1half; over 0.5 (inplay preferable);(WON)ramatha+2;(WON)Under4.5(INPLAY)(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Albacete/levante: Inplay over 1.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
tradepunter:
Albacete/levante: Inplay over 1.5

Albacete/Levante: Inplay over1.5(WON)

Tolouse/Monaco- Inplay enter over 1.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Albacete/Levante: Inplay over1.5(WON)

Tolouse/Monaco- Inplay enter over 1.5(WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2014
RAPID SUCEAVA/FC BALOTESTI - BTTS 2half 'no'
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
RAPID SUCEAVA/FC BALOTESTI - BTTS 2half 'no' (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
INPLAY
Youth under19
Bohemians 1905/1.fk Pribram/ under 4.5
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
this tip for those using winasbet platform
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bohemians 1905/1.fk Pribram- INPLAY under 4.5 (WON)
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
SV DARMSTADT /SpVgg GREUTHER FURTH - over 0.5(INPLAY); DARMSTAD/DW 2half... there bookies that offer double chance inplay..
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
VERIA/PLATANIAS- platinias+2 handicap( more value on the +2 when platinas concede) so will wait for that
Re: Betting Techniques That Work by tradepunter: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
MOTHERWELL/CELTIC- over 1.5 (INPLAY)
orlando pirates/kaizer chief- if 1-0 enter over 1.5
zenit/krasandor- if 1-0 enter over 1.5
catania/bologna- if 0-1 enter over1.5

please note some of this score lines might not occur in the first place, i am implementing the lay systems here which is carried out on foreign bookie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / Dangote: "Kano & Kaduna Must Account For My Donations"; Gives Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.