Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Dropped Dentistry For Music - Myah J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dropped Dentistry For Music - Myah J (690 Views)

Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / Why I Dropped The Arabambi Title- Pasuma / 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen (2) (3) (4)

I Dropped Dentistry For Music - Myah J by newsnow: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
Fast rising Atlanta based Nigeria Rap- musician, Myah J disclosed that she dropped dentistry for music for the sake of sharing her experience with the world.

Myah J who has been singing officially for almost four years disclosed this in an interview during a press briefing with the press men at Aries Hotel, Osbourne Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos recently.

She said though she has always loved music but never thought it would be a source of income for her as she is not only singing but she is into rap music which is a kind of music you find very few female folks.

Myah J did not only left dentistry , a profession she studied in school for music, but also had to put a stop to her modelling carrier to do till she gets the fame is wants.

This year alone, Myah J has proven that no team is needed for her to take over the music industry as she has got all it takes to do well in the industry by going for various photoshoot across Africa, Europe and Asia.

Appearing in a number of men magazines, such as Tearsheet, Sweets, Silk, BlockDymes and FEDs, she has come to make a difference.

“I just don't want to do music because every other person is doing it, i want to do music because i have what it takes. Most importantly share my experience with the world. I have gone through a lot but that didn't affect my today, and i want people to learn from that", she said.

As Myah J completed her Mixtape the world was quick to embrace her stunting demeanour, spontaneous movements, charming humor, and soothing personality. She is definitely bringing a new and innovative Pretty Girl Swag to the Microphone. With the excitement of her success so far in the music industry.

Myah J has also created other hits such as shown her versatility of Flow ability back rapping over some of the hottest tracks out now. Her smile lights every room and she continues to improve her soritings and vocal skills working with talented producers such as Fatboi, Zaytoven, Cassius Jay, Squat Beats, Montay, Will-a-Fool, Sonny Digital, Marcus Millz, KE, YA Beats, M16, illmuzik, Dr Drexx and songs with some of the biggest artist in the industry. Myah J speaks for all women of world as she travels across the nation on tour with top artist of today.

Her new single "For a Dollar Bill" is now moving the US as well "Move to the Beat" sweeps the Naija music market..COM

BY: MOTUNRAYO AZEEZ

Re: I Dropped Dentistry For Music - Myah J by toxiflam: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
I don't think the name is familiar.
However,, go with ur passion girl
Re: I Dropped Dentistry For Music - Myah J by lilmax(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
And now what is myah j?

UPDATED: Singer Oritsefemi Involved In Ghastly Car Accident (photo) / Wizkid Excited About Being Written About In Rollingstones Website / Nicki Minaj Give Way To Tears At The Mention Of Her Ex:see Video And Images

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9