Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

10 Types Of Confused Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies (858 Views)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies / 10 Types Of Confused Ladies / I Need Matured Advice Please Am Kind Of Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tojahh(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
10 Types Of Confused Ladies
It takes a miracle if a lady is not guilty of at least one of the
listed points
Where Do You Belong ?
1. The ones who have been dying silently and have been
patiently waiting for the opportunity for you to talk to strike up a convo, only for you to strike up a convo and ask them out and they will decline your request so as to prove to you that they are not cheap and when you are drifting away, they will start running after you so that you can ask them out once more and they will tell you YES immediately
2. The ones who bleach and after having multi colours and
black knuckles, only for them to start blaming it on their
friends who prescribed a wrong cream to them
3. The ones who will ask you "what do you think you are doing" even though they know deep down that they will end up giving in
4. The ones who will forsake you for a rich dude, only for them to start chasing you when the guy becomes poor and
everything becomes good for you, saying it was the work of the devil
5. The ones who will outrightly tell you they don't do long
distance relationship because they are in Lagos and you are in Aba, but they start giving you close marking when they are in Lagos and you are in London, saying "it's love that matters"
6. These are the ones who will tell you they don't like secks and that they are only doing it for the sake of love, only for them to call you a lazy man if you can't satisfy them
7. The ones who will screen men with no mercy.. They screen
men like Gulder Ultimate Search and Maltina Dance Hall
audition, only for them to start attending prayer programmes and weekly services in church when they seem not to get a better dude and they don't want to settle for less because much has been expected of them from friend and families
8. The ones who have pursued their future partner out of
ignorance and class, only for them to join the church choir,
ushering unit when age is not on their side anymore
9. The ones who neglect a short kindhearted dude thereby
running after a tall handsome dude with 6 packs, only for the
guy to dump them and they start raining curses, saying all men are the same
10. The ones who will tell you they don't give out their number to strangers, only for them to be overwhelmed by regret why they didn't give it out at once

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by marieolae(f): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tosyne2much smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by ifaoni(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gud one
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by saaedlee: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
I can't stop laughin @ no 2

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Cholls(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
My brother what can I say undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
marieolae:
Tosyne2much smiley
hahahahahahhaa plagiarism.. Make I rush comment b4 pasqal09 close down this thread grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Realy?
Tosyne2much...
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Realy?
Tosyne2much...

Eeeeehnnn now grin
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by mesoade(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahhaa plagiarism.. Make I rush comment b4 pasqal09 close down this thread grin
before nko . . Who dey do am again except you
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by mesoade(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
The ones that will say NO to you but get jealous when they see you talking to another girl

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by Tee99(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
No.5 wicked! Lwkmd
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by iaatmguy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tojahh to bad ( as in bad guy p) number two is very hilarious. When ladies act No 2 you be like your spirit(the girls spirit of course) is directing me to bleep you.
Re: 10 Types Of Confused Ladies by farano(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2014

(1)

You Claim To Love Your Wife... / Try Being Attractive, Beauty May Not Be Enough / The Ex Factor #1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.