Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:13 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady (57466 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 8 Things Guys Need To Fix Before Approaching A Lady / Approaching A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by alveene(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Ilovenigeria post=28379952]I fear shy guys ooo. He was always shy whenever he sees me. He couldn't even walk up to me or say hi. Any time he sees me he will smile and dodge.

Omo... I decided to test my wooing skills on him ooo. I collected his number and invited him to my house, he agreed.

Before the day he came to my house, I have already told all my neighbours that I got one small shy boy that runs away whenever he sees me. In fact I bragged that i will make him my school son and they warned me that no man is small ooo.

The day he came, I offered him food and soft drink. This shy guy finished the food and fvcked the living daylight out of me chineke!!!!!! I don't even know how it happened.

I opened my door and to my surprise....my neighbours....... oooooohh they ......... oooooooh.

I was mocked and laughed at. [/quote

Mehn, ur name shld be Mrs Lieanus...u bi guru
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Kbraims(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lordabas:

I Was trying to talk to my crush i had in high school after admiring her for several months.
I walked up to her and basically tried to say hi,
my mouth got dried embarassed
my mind went blank embarassed
I couldn't think of anything to say the tension was too much then the worst happened...

My nyash betrayed me and I let out a loud fart grin

With the last dose of courage left in me i told her i will talk to her later and zoomed off grin

** That was the last time i saw that girl ** grin
O boy! So u fart! Lolz
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Bowaley17(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Have been eyeing d babe 4 along time...I already knew her name...I gt 2 meet her on a sunday afternoon...d following convo ensued btw us...
Me: Busayo hwfa
She: ehn kilode?
Me: i just want 2 see for a few seconds pls...
She: wetin happen...mon gbo
Me: it been along time hv been trying 2 talk 2u,bt i neva had d oppurtunity...what really happen is that i like u and i want u 2b my gf...
She: (looking @ me from head 2 toe...eyeing me and hissed and disgraced me in yoruba)...u no even knw ur mate...ode,idiot stupid boy etc...
Na so shame catch me...e be like mk ground swallow me that moment...i just turned around dey go....since dt day i no fit look am 4 eyes...nor pass their street...
Afta 3yrs my final year in secondary skul - a friend of my younger sister(d babe na one of d big girl 4 skul) followed me back home from skul,cos my sister was sick and didnt go 2 skul that day,so she wanted 2 come greet her... I passed the front of their house...God's doing she was outside,i held d girl's hand as we pass thru their house...i looked bk,na so our eyes jam.she come dey look somehow...i later discovered we attended same skul and was she was 3 classes behind me...till date she self no fit look me 4 face...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by gunners160(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Bowaley17:
Have been eyeing d babe 4 along time...I already knew her name...I gt 2 meet her on a sunday afternoon...d following convo ensued btw us...
Me: Busayo hwfa
She: ehn kilode?
Me: i just want 2 see for a few seconds pls...
She: wetin happen...mon gbo
Me: it been along time hv been trying 2 talk 2u,bt i neva had d oppurtunity...what really happen is that i like u and i want u 2b my gf...
She: (looking @ me from head 2 toe...eyeing me and hissed and disgraced me in yoruba)...u no even knw ur mate...ode,idiot stupid boy etc...
Na so shame catch me...e be like mk ground swallow me that moment...i just turned around dey go....since dt day i no fit look am 4 eyes...nor pass their street...
Afta 3yrs my final year in secondary skul - a friend of my younger sister(d babe na one of d big girl 4 skul) followed me back home from skul,cos my sister was sick and didnt go 2 skul that day,so she wanted 2 come greet her... I passed the front of their house...God's doing she was outside,i held d girl's hand as we pass thru their house...i looked bk,na so our eyes jam.she come dey look somehow...i later discovered we attended same skul and was she was 3 classes behind me...till date she self no fit look me 4 face...
law of karma
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by mdee1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
youngice:
mine was very straight forward
Normally as a tall fine boy in engineering
E no dey hard me

on this faithful day I say this girl
I swear she get class like private school
All my guys tell me say o boy this one pass u but I no hear word
One of my guy come gimme morale
I come start to dey tail the girl
As I almost reach her one bastard from nowhere approach her cone follow her yarn for like 2 minz pull out
O boy I see my opportunity
As I was about to holla her she fell into a dry gutter while trying to cross it , Na um pple gather dey help her one guy give her him handkerchief

When dey clear convo start.....
ME:Hi what's your name (till date this remains the worst satrtvup line)
Babe: silence
Me: sorry I asked for your name
Babe: Why are u acting like a fool , I just fell in gutter
Me: *advanced gibberish *
Babe : hisses
Me: Looks left looks right , nobody looking
Bounces away
Na because u ask am for her name u don become fool? some girls sha...when no be say na u cause(curse) am make she fall inside gutter. Good for her!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by kekilika: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
An introvert like me have been hit worst by these witches. I just let nature provide me my girls. But my self esteem increased when I was with my madt cousins, those guys can send you to your doom. They can set you on a difficult task. Sometime, approaching these girls was epic failure. I miss their ginger.

Remember once I approached a girl. My junior boy wanted to take a peep at her beauty. You want try the burge at my groin. She noticed and kept smiling. I couldn't stand erect any longer. She asked if I was thinking of s. e. x so sudden with her? You avnt succeeded yet and your junior body is eager to start work? I just muttered some gibberish. Men!!! God bless that day, how I excused myself from that place, na Him fit explain tell una.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by mdee1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dreyl:
their is time for everything,i don't do the wooing again,now is the time to make more cash, money attract biatches you dig right
Smh
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by holatin(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
RedBenson:

Pls what is h2q gay club cos i school New York City.
u wey u no know ow an airport look like
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by JhyMedex: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sexytemi:
I just can't stop laughing @ all this stories o, my nickname among guys is witch, cuz have embarrassed so many, I hate guys that form, or try to use fake accent, or believe cuz dey are cute no lady can say no to them.
U got Issues
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by sconp: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
why should one woo a girl the first time you meet?
Just chat around and jonse, then next time u toll and friends apart a little and drop ur ginger.

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
joseph1832:
You cam see what I've been trying to tell you, the individual in question is not the only person who possess this over inflated ego mentality. They are many here, especially politics and romance section.

I have been noticing the dude since.. We don need a pastor to tell us he's an hypocrite
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by haare2015: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is the reason I don't have a gf,I dislike ebarrasment,I fit bit d girl if she talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
holatin:

u wey u no know ow an airport look like

If i hear.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by femisek(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmm remember a girl usually smiling at me in the neighborhood,thought it was a visa to love ,waited for her at her usual path around 7.30pm when she passed by I followed till a part of the street with less people so I moved closer and said hi,aw was your day?she kept mute i said common if you are not beautiful I won't approach you she said if you don't stop following me I will exhibit madness for you in Yoruba language. o boy I waka straight comot from her back

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
kekilika:

An introvert like me have been hit worst by these witches. I just let nature provide me my girls. But my self esteem increased when I was with my madt cousins, those guys can send you to your doom. They can set you on a difficult task. Sometime, approaching these girls was epic failure. I miss their ginger.

Remember once I approached a girl. My junior boy wanted to take a peep at her beauty. You want try the burge at my groin. She noticed and kept smiling. I couldn't stand erect any longer. She asked if I was thinking of s. e. x so sudden with her? You avnt succeeded yet and your junior body is eager to start work? I just muttered some gibberish. Men!!! God bless that day, how I excused myself from that place, na Him fit explain tell una.

Lwkmd.. Rolmao grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by WiseBukoye(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oh! What a funny tread. Let me rekindle the old memories. I had a couple of such experiences in those good days, when life was full of fun and little worries.

Some twenty 26 years back in secondary school, I guess JSS two precisely, there is this fair complexioned beauty girl in the next class. I've always admired her and wrote some couple of anonymous love letters to her. Often drop them in her locker after school hours. Out of illusion, I dropped a couple of such letters too in locker too, so as to convince my bad friends that this lady and I were dating. On this fateful wednessday, during environmental (cutting of grasses), I was challenged to prove to my friends that we were really dating. Na so I gather courage and managed to go tell her that I'd like to tell something, but after school hours. She was puzzled and short of words, and I was too shy to wait for her response. Fast forwars.... After school my bad friends were still asking me to proof to them that my story of dating was true. I surmon courage tail this girl to her house, which was like 1.5km from school. There was this her friend with her that fateful Wednesday evening, so I took a short cut, so I can corner her before she got to her street. Alas! There she comes alone now and I was approaching her. From no where, the yeye shy spirit just grab me. Na so I
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ipledge:
The last thing I will do is to approach a girl I don't know(apart from Koreans).before I go meet a girl I would send series of msg and make sure I see a very bright green light.
My most embarrassing moment is on nairaland.
I see this beautiful girl pic on nairaland "dechandel".I sent her so many pms,she no gree reply,I followed her,quote almost everything she posted(na dog dey bark cry)I created a thread about her that reach six pages,but she ignored....feel embarrassed that I almost deactivate my acct
Baba u suffer o...mayb na married woman she b
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
femisek:
hmm remember a girl usually smiling at me in the neighborhood,thought it was a visa to love ,waited for her at her usual path around 7.30pm when she passed by I followed till a part of the street with less people so I moved closer and said hi,aw was your day?she kept mute i said common if you are not beautiful I won't approach you she said if you don't stop following me I will exhibit madness for you in Yoruba language. o boy I waka straight comot from her back

You no go kill me with laf.. Lwkmd
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

I have never embarrassed guys. smiley
i don't believe you smiley
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by stexsy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
When men were boys, every dude must have had a memorable embarrassing moment, only if you have never attempted to strike up a convo

Lemme keep the ball rolling

**Clears throat**

I, my elder brother and friends were clustered around a particular place when I spotted this pretty damsel. I couldn't hide my feelings and outrightly told them I would like to strike up a convo with her (you know guys naaa, they quickly encouraged me not to dull the package, and little did they know I would mess up wink ). I took an excuse and positioned like a lion waiting for its prey

** Fst Fwd **
The moment she walked past me, I hurriedly walked towards her. (One thing that messed me up was that I used cramming method). I hello-ed her and the following conversation took place

ME - what's up pretty lady ?

She - I'm fine and you ?

Me - I'm very well

Next thing,
I forgot my crammed lines and was dumb founded, only to be looking like a frustrated Jambite grin

After a while, she looked at me for a few seconds and broke the silence.. She said, WAIT oooo !!! Is it that you forgot all what you have crammed or you are not just bold enough ? Ehhhhhnnnnnn !!! What a shameful thing

At that instance, shame and discomfort was registered on my face and it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up (I just can't remember how we departed)

**Guys pls share yours **

Note - No claiming of rich or fine boi on this thread oooo
grin
u r lying, u watch too much of nigerian movies
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by WiseBukoye(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
.... Na so I wanted to say hello, but the girl just turn back and pick race. O boy, na so I pick race too in another direction. The mockery I got in the hands of those bad boys no be small. The next day, the girl came to my class in company of that her friend. She walked up to me and asked me what I wanted to tell yesterday. Na so I just dey look her like deaf and dumb. Those yeye bads boys and the whole class were laughing at me then. My class teacher purnish me that day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by noordean(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
allandutch:
This happened recently

There is this girl in ma area, we've been talking for a while and she even got me to believe that we are friends already. Then I saw her talking to her friend one evening and I remembered that I didn't even have her number so I decided to wait till she finish to get it from her,I waited for almost 10 minutes before she finish the convo and started walking towards me. Immediately I jumped up and approach her and said hi. She just pretended like she didn't know me and kept walking and I was like WTF just happened, I called her she didn't answer so I touched her and then she shout FIMILE JORH! Then all eyes was on me ( some old fellows were even laughing). Meeeen I was embarrassed and I couldn't move at first but I later manage to drag ma self from that area.

The next day the girl was trying to offer some explanation for what she did but I NO EVEN WAN HEAR i just told her to get out of ma sight.
mayb she saw her popsy as she was walkin towards u and was scared as a result of that

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Chris95(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hehehe...funni thread. Av neva bin embarrassed b4 tho i guess av bin lucky... bt av had some rili tensed experiences.
Bt ryt nau is all abt d Benjamins... the more successful u r d mre chicks b drooling ova u.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Sparrow13 post=28370140][/quote] please what is the title of that cartoon movie?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
noordean:
no b so u ladiez dey form? Like say na only guyz dey shit
no o.i dey fart wella but I dey giv mysef brain. not in public. but wen am alone...chai!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Missmossy(f): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hahahaha guys don't always have it easy grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by KingTom(m): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
In SS1 I approached my colleague to ask her out, she said my head is too big at the top of her voice and the whole class heard cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by WiseBukoye(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
The last bashing I got while trying to woo a girl was sometime in 2003, I was travelling in a bus from Akure to Lagos on a weekend. We had a bursted tyre after the turn at Shagamu and the driver was not carrying a spare or jack, but wheel spanner. This pretty lady and I were not talking before the bursted tyre, but started during the wait that was about 3 hours. We chatted well and exchanged mobile numbers. I called her the next day to say hallo and she was so friendly, and lead me on. We agreed on a date by weekend. On that fateful day, I called her to reassure myself of the date before dressing up and withdrew my last change at the bank ATM, fueled the car and drove off to the eatery. I ate, drank and waited for over 3 hours and she stopped picking my calls or reply the couple of messages I sent her. Well, I drove home in despair and had a very bad night. Called her the next day, but she didn't pick..... Fast forward.... She picked her call and a male voice barked at me.... Who are you and why are you disturbing my baby? I was confused! And the male voice told me to look elsewhere for a girl friend, ending the call. I was overwhemed in shock, but wanted to teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry......
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by ogaprime(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
CoolHunk:
I'm really surprised at the comments on here...toasting lines? WTH are those? Wooing a lady to me, is only a matter of intelligence and confidence. You can tell a lot about a person by just looking at them for a moment...I would usually strike up a convo about something ubiquitous...and I make sure to catch them off guard. I'm not the sort of guy who stares at women...it only takes a split-second to check out a lady. Don't walk up to a lady after staring at her like she's some billboard in Times Square, that's just plain weird...especially for the really beautiful ones. I act like they're invisible to me...and then initiate a convo when they least expect it...and since I'm good-looking and super cool...she'll lose herself for a bit when I suddenly engage her in a convo...but I try to make them as comfortable as possible, so no getting personal right off the bat...take it slow, be confident, be witty. Cheers!

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
ogaprime:

Is that you? Apparently you're too young to understand. And your parents may pull an AR-15 on me, so I gotta play it safe.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
RedBenson:

FrancisTony, doing comedy since 1846BC.
Lol. On a real note, I wouldn't even say that crap in return. grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment Approaching A Lady by misszainab(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dreyl:
*pour gutter water on her*
I'm awake already....madman!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / Man Drops Surprise Engagement Ring On His Girlfriend's Bed, See What She Did / An Ex Posted My Picture Tagging It RIP Pls I Need A Legal Or Best Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.