Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures - Agriculture (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures (214510 Views)

Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Approximately How Much Would Start Plantain Plantation Of 1hectare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by sojiboy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
1stUnique:

pls give me ur email or whatsap number. I get some personal tinz to talk with u.?

Pls can I ve his number or watssap contact
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
sojiboy:

Pls can I ve his number or watssap contact
HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18, Abeokuta/. Expressway, Lala town. Beside Bayak Filling Station, Along Obasanjo farm Akinjole on Obada Oko Road. Along old Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway. O8O35019538

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 12:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Planting Cameroon Giant Hybrid Plantain Sucker and Moringa in Pretoria East, South Africa. Eastern Africa on my mind next.

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by DARZION: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks World1 I just saw this thread and I read all from 2013 I guess since it started till 2017

Thanks so much for the information, I'm really grateful, Bless you sir.

I want to know more on how to apply NPK & manure. Thank you
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2017
DARZION:
Thanks World1 I just saw this thread and I read all from 2013 I guess since it started till 2017

Thanks so much for the information, I'm really grateful, Bless you sir.

I want to know more on how to apply NPK & manure. Thank you

It's simple. What crop do you want to apply it on?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by 3Div: 2:28am On Feb 01, 2017
world1:

You are to much.
I will give it out to intending farmers I will also train them free of charge. I fact I will open a thread for this. Thanks so much
All intending farmers in Oyo,Osun and Kwara where are you I have free land, seeds and epertise for you.

Interested o!.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 12:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Investing in farming is pivotal to reducing poverty. But investing money is half the solution the other half comes from a plan.

1 Like

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by shady45(m): 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hello,

i have been a follower of this thread..Am so inteested in this Plaintain farming...I have 300k+land, can one successfully start a plantain farm with this money?
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
shady45:
Hello,

i have been a follower of this thread..Am so inteested in this Plaintain farming...I have 300k+land, can one successfully start a plantain farm with this money?
Yes you can but it depends on the size of your available Land. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by feran15(m): 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good evening sir, i am a student and i want to be able to secure my future after graduation with agriculture. How much exactly would i need to start a plantain farm. I'm hoping to save enough money to start next year January. I also do not have land right now. Please how can i prepare in time. I school in ogun but live in Lagos but would prefer the farm being in ogun Thank you sir
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by feran15(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
feran15:
Good evening sir, i am a student and i want to be able to secure my future after graduation with agriculture. How much exactly would i need to start a plantain farm. I'm hoping to save enough money to start next year January. I also do not have land right now. Please how can i prepare in time. I school in ogun but live in Lagos but would prefer the farm being in ogun Thank you sir

cc: world1
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 5:36am On Apr 08, 2017
feran15:

cc: world1
Contact me. We are currently preparing to train and accomodate 70 youths for 1 month free the bootcamp will start on the 20th of April to 20th of May.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by taovilla: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2017
world1:

Contact me. We are currently preparing to train and accomodate 70 youths for 1 month free the bootcamp will start on the 20th of April to 20th of May.

Please sir how can I be part of this also
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Happyfellow147: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm interested in the bootcamp o. I reside in Enugu and so far, I haven't seen much going on here agric wise except subsistence farming which is still done in a crude manner.Oga world1 please come over to Enugu and help us. We need help
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Happyfellow147: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bros please have you commenced? If yes can I visit your farm?
tiwasiaife:

Bro I guess u are in the south east. please I want to start this plantain plantation.in either nsukka or awgu in Enugu state pls I have about 2 plots of land
1 were can I get a good sucker breed
2 is it advisable I plough the soil bfre cultivation
what are the cheapest way to go about this.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
Happyfellow147:
I'm interested in the bootcamp o. I reside in Enugu and so far, I haven't seen much going on here agric wise except subsistence farming which is still done in a crude manner.Oga world1 please come over to Enugu and help us. We need help
No problem. Lets wok on it.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Happyfellow147: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ok sir, we really need help here quote author=world1 post=55425270]
No problem. Lets wok on it.[/quote]
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by hoyo: 2:21am On Apr 17, 2017
@world1 is a scammer, run away from him....more updates to come
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by lanre2009: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2017
wow.....hope you have your facts

hoyo:
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by hoyo: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Yes I do, am gathering them
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
BIG PEN HOUSE FOR RENT AT ASABARI STREET OLOSUN AREA IBADAN CLOSE TO AKALA EXPRESS AND OBASANJO HATCHERY FOR MORE ENQUIRY CALL 08020917141.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by eath: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hi,

I and my friend are planing to go into plantain farming. please can you send me the cost analysis for this.

You can send it to e2iyanuoluwa@gmail.com.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
hoyo:
good afternoon, when and how did I scam you? Hmmmmmm maybe you are the miracle am waiting for. Let's wait and see.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
hoyo:
Yes I do, am gathering them
you said you have your facts so which one are you gathering again why don't you spill it here in public.
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by frankdudus(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2017
Good morning sir, I just finished my degree, am very much interested in the boot camp. I have been looking for a place where I can gather practical knowledge, I want to get involved sir b4 NYSC by Nov. How can I be part of this great opportunity sir and how can I get your contact

world1:

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by frankdudus(m): 7:02am On Apr 19, 2017
frankdudus:
Good morning sir, I just finished my degree, am very much interested in the boot camp. I have been looking for a place where I can gather practical knowledge, I want to get involved sir b4 NYSC by Nov. How can I be part of this great opportunity sir and how can I get your contact

Cc: world1
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
frankdudus:

Cc: world1
Call me
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
1stUnique:

pls give me ur email or whatsap number. I get some personal tinz to talk with u.?

HIGHHILL AGRI-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
8/10. Moringa Close.
klm.18, Abeokuta/. Expressway, Lala town. Beside Bayak Filling Station, Along Obasanjo farm Akinjole on Obada Oko Road. Along old Abeokuta/Lagos Expressway.
Zero8065220074
Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2017
Bananas have more of most nutrients than Apple

Deciding whether an apple or a banana is healthiest is like choosing between good and better. Bananas have more than double the amount of eight nutrients, but apples also supply those nutrients and with 50 fewer calories. There is one distinction that may make the difference, depending on your needs: bananas have seven times more starch than apples.
#AdeniyiSolaBunmi #GoGreenNigeriaProject

Re: Cost Analysis/How To Setup Plantain Plantation In Nigeria With Pictures by world1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Promotion of plantain and banana massive production to rebuild food potential in Nigeria through advocacy is our next project.
#AdeniyiSolaBunmi
#GoGreenNigeriaProject

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.