Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) (2550 Views)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

I believe its a psychological problem. They see it as a fast way to take revenge because they can never understand many of our poems. They find it frustrating. Well,Joseph I think we should start tagging them when we post those easy poems without much devices or rap poems. Like the ones giyaz does. Their brains aren't dull enough not to understand those.
Ayamlaykorn
Believe me they still won't understand it. They so dull they make the word dull seem useless. Their words already says a lot about their brain power. Tagging them is a complete waste of time.

Anyway just finished writing another one. I call it 'I want'.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.nO...am not on my period...i de cum mk i go call my elder brother mk we de cum ur side
Sorry love, my Dogs only lets in gurls @ night...

Scared of walking alone?? You could come with ya sis or female friends wink
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Believe me they still won't understand it. They so dull they make the word dull seem useless. Their words already says a lot about their brain power. Tagging them is a complete waste of time.

Anyway just finished writing another one. I call it 'I want'.
Tag me when you do. Remember to post a copy in the club chatroom too.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Sharp guy grin

Thats how we roll sha wink

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
I aint aiming in wooing nobody bro. Sought her consent before posting this and made ma stance clear.

Please I my lines are childish let's see you put your money where you mouth is, analyze the poem!. If you know anything about poetry that is...
chai so in luv wit your poem.. kiss no gay act o
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by FLAWLES(f): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry love, my Dogs only lets in gurls @ night...

Scared of walking alone?? You could come with ya sis or female friends wink
.alrit...am d only child...so ll just bring my mum along
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Tag me when you do. Remember to post a copy in the club chatroom too.
Ayamlaykorn
Will do that. Actually have a few, like 5. Let's see I have: The voice in the desert, Africa, Death, Aye to the man, The rogue, We, Who says, Who I am, and like two I haven't a title for. Lol.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
WARRIBLOOD:
chai so in luv wit your poem.. kiss no gay act o
Thanks bro. Lol.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Will do that. Actually have a few, like 5. Let's see I have: The voice in the desert, Africa, Death, Aye to the man, The rogue, We, Who says, Who I am, and like two I haven't a title for. Lol.
Let me see those you don't have a title for too. Let's find a title for them.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.alrit...am d only child...so ll just bring my mum along

Sorry love...just found out that my cable subscription has ended cheesy
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Let me see those you don't have a title for too. Let's find a title for them.
Ayamlaykorn
Okay bro.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Mimienudles(f): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
Nice one. I like

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by FLAWLES(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry love...just found out that my cable subscription has ended cheesy
.cheesy oloshi
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
.cheesy oloshi

You can still come... wink
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Niftyrules(m): 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
joseph1832:
Feelings of your love cloud our thoughts
Feelings of your love and pride
High and nigh
Just like Sade gives the sweetest taboo
So your love give feelings of sweetest voodoo Which mesmerize like juju and completely turns us into mumus

At night we cry like crying freeman
In the morning we laugh like Vincent Price in thriller
Cause your love thrills us like Michael Jackson's thriller

We fall in love like Alicia Keys keeps falling in love
We go down like Mary J. Blige goes down when your love is upside down

As Bjork said all is full of love, so your presence is full of all that is love
For your presence is the essence of our existence
As Blackstreet sang No Diggity so your love will never give us Jibbity

Your love will never hide in the closet like Michael Jackson's in the closet
Your love will never run away like Hoobastank running away
Your love will never go numb like Linkin Park's Numb
Your love will never break like Seether's Broken
Your love will never rest in pieces like Saliva's Rest In Pieces

With the ferocity of a wildfire, so your love consumes us like the veracity of Perseus love for Andromeda
The wrath of John Legend's All Of You clash into us like Louis Letterier's Clash Of The Titans
Your love will soar high and roar afar and it will echo in the mind of the people who has always been true to you

For your love is all we seek
Queen Jennimma.
Take a bow.

Inspiration gotten from paulaok4 and lordthunderbolt.

Tags:
OMA4U, Adeola, Philtrum, niftyrules,
okwutency, princesa, timpaker
JigsawKillah,gottoboy, harddon,
poeticjazco,dtito,isaiahogodo,paulaok4,
basille,krystalxxx,richommie, Chuksemi,
Texanomaly, divepen, sammyhoe,obinnau, myn44,
michaelok, giyazz, nickz,
firestar, Bamibor, osiawa, kagari, elvisosho,
maxwellbaba, tjkdzyanju, AmiableJay, lordidol,
mrwhat, davep, firestar,TemitopeDaniel,
repogirl,vonn, Royver, ahika, laykorn, samflexxy,

Nice one, lets see more of your works. And kindly extend my regards to Jemmima also.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by daveP(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Me wey dey jot a thing or two

got a tag from joseph1832

a poem for the delecta Jennimma

Queen-Smiling-healing-always something better.

Joe no vex i jst dey free to read this poem as i slept in my hammock hung upon a tree!
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Maximillian1: 2:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
undecided do you think ronaldo will score 5 goals tonight? ur opinion is needed pls
do you usually play bet ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Message To All Guys / Nlers Which Race Is Preferable To Marry From?!? / At Least 85% Of Nairalander Had Sex Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.