Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! (5573 Views)

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Vivly(f): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Karlebolu Kilode? smiley
I wasn't rude because he was too nice.
BTW what happened to karleb?
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by kenex4ever(m): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

I don get already. I'm not searching. smiley
there is love in sharing
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
kenex4ever:
there is love in sharing
hehee. I'm not a product or object. undecided
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Karlebolu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
Karlebolu Kilode? smiley
I wasn't rude because he was too nice.
BTW what happened to karleb?

Hey viv!

I know that, but do you mean you'll still use the smiley ( smiley ) on me after I tell to STFU (no offense meant) just to prove some Ms. Nice point? Do I hear you say no? That's exactly how it is. wink

Karleb's fine, I just feel like causing some troubles with Karlebolu. BTW, I've got one more trouble to cause. cheesy
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
VickyyB:

hehee. I'm not a product or object. undecided
u r non of that dear, just joking, me too am in a rltnshp. But we r frnds n u know it.
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Vivly(f): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
oh well!
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by sammy042(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2014
Karlebolu:

Chibwike, truth be told you are too nice and trust me when I say iceberlyn was right when he said a whole lot of girls are not only friend zoning you but also family zoning you on NL.

Hey don't get me wrong, I'm no saying you should start being rude to girls but all I'm saying is that you start being your real and true self.

BTW, have you ever wondered why Vivly was so rude to you on that particular thread? Well, I do not know that actual course of you guys duel but you were too nice on her that day, trust me all you needed to do that particular day was to either ignore her or reply her in kind, but instead you restored to your usual Mr. Nice mood.

Lastly, if the likes of farano, cupidora, temigrace... were asked if they would date a guy like you, they'll simple say no that they'll prefer guys like naijaboy, 190, tosyn2much or even Mr cork.
undecided

Summary: Stop being too nice and start being your real self.
..10000000 likes...
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2014
I have been silent for the most part.

Karlebolu has given you a good advice Chibwike. It's a fact!

Take it for your OWN good and reuse it at your own detriment. You may likely still be very young and naive that's why until when you develop intimate feelings for a lady but can't have her.

Women DONT date guys who are too nice to them, in most cases, they break up with you on the ground that you are too nice to them.

I remember a lengedary thread on here were I exposed a lady from her past post. In the past post she claimed that she had no feelings for the guy in question and that she tried to reciprocate but just couldn't feel a thing for the dude. I was among those who applauded her at that time.

However coming to the thread, I got to find out that she ended the relationship because he was too nice as she made references.

Trust me, they make it seem like it's crime to be nice. They see the nice guys as a WEAKLING.

Have you noticed that only a few ladies commented on this thread? It speaks volume.

Now the said lady I am referring to here said I will NEVER date a weakling. Those were her actual words and she hated me for exposing her as she made a lot of derogatory remarks on my person.

The weakling above was her ex. Why? Because he was too Nice.

Those were the crimes of that poor dude.

What Were the crimes he committed?

When she was ill,

He Cooked for her

He massaged her feet

He laid on the ground while she was on the bed.

He checked on her regularly.

Those were his crime bro. The crime that earned him weakling like badge of honour.

I felt so pained that day and I wished the dude could see the reason the lady he loved dearly dumped him.

And she said the dude is an entrepreneur. Now tell me how one can be an entreprenuer and still be a weakling. Entrepreneurship is not for the faint hearted... That's a fact as I have played in that waters for quite sometime. It's mentally and physically demanding.... More mentally!

The average Nigerian girl is lacking in some department as far as relationship is concerned.

Yet, they are seeking a romantic dude.

Chibwike, your likes will get hug while real dudes get a nice romantic kiss.

You don't really have to be bad guy but be firm.

There is a way women view you when you are too nice. I have read here on nairaland from ladies saying they don't want a "brother" as a boyfriend.

In my time one said I do not have a future. That's what being too nice can cause you as you will most often lose your respect in their sight.

Now, if you fvck up, I tell you to fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by chibwike(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2014
wow.....No be small thing oh...karlebolu,2seXy1 have heard you guys.....from what have been seeing here....u guys are correct....i think...the being TOO nice, stops here...that doesn't mean i'd start being rude.....buh i'd start giving rude indviduals the response they deserve.....thanks once again for the advice.
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2014
2sExy1:
We all know that most of the reasons we hear about are from the guys, mostly those from the school of hard knocks.

Now, I want the ladies to do the explanation.

Can Any Lady Here Succinctly Tell Me Why They Don't Like Nice Guys?

because they r boring ! like dogs- looking at u with big sad eyes and expect u save their world with love.
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Karlebolu(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2014
chibwike:
wow.....No be small thing oh...karlebolu,2seXy1 have heard you guys.....from what have been seeing here....u guys are correct....i think...the being TOO nice, stops here...that doesn't mean i'd start being rude.....buh i'd start giving rude indviduals the response they deserve.....thanks once again for the advice.

Ma niggah! cool
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
VickyyB:

Not particularly You.
That means you are bad boy. undecided
I prefer recessive nice guys. smiley
You mean retarded?
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
tpacalipse:
You mean retarded?
No. Submissive
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by ghost1718(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chibwike

dont mind them, just be urself if been nice is what u do best, no long thing
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
ghost1718:
Chibwike

dont mind them, just be urself if been nice is what u do best, no long thing
woman never use you clean ground.
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
VickyyB:
I love nice guys especially the one I can dominate.
So? undecided

Note to self:
Whatever you do, avoid girls like ^^^

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by ghost1718(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
2sExy1:
woman never use you clean ground.
women can never use me clean ground when i no the games and to play it @the right time
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice guys should look for real nice girls like them. Not girls they find attractive. Attitude plus looks. There is more to a woman than looks. Look at how many great men lost their wealth and charisma because of a woman they wanted to please.

Marry a woman that appreciates you. If you see a nice girl changing, dump her and keep searching. You will find the right girl. There are real nice girls out there. A girl that wants you happy. Keep searching.
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by addictiv(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
The earlier young men begin to invest the time,energy and money spent on women in their personal life and self development the better for mankind. Women will always be women you can't change that but you can decide on the kind of women you want to attract by becoming a man such a woman deserves to be with. Women are like children. You give them candy n chocolate too much and they start messing around so you scold and straighten em up when they err and you see them fall in line. As a guy you must know how to lead. Leadership earns you the respect and accolade of everyone around you. You lead by serving and by example. When you jump at a woman who doesn't have proper morals and values because of the size of her backside or the colour of her skin, The results are always stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Samabu07(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
VickyyB:
I love nice guys especially the one I can dominate.
So? undecided

Only attractive thing about you for now it's your "big eyes". I like them...
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by NewsHub: 6:49am On Nov 30, 2014
LEvuls:
Op how u tek no say ladies no lyk nice guys cos i yam nice and Ladies loves me

I really don't know where some people get the idea that ladies don't like nice guys. I'd advice the op to check the kind of girls around him, because real girls like nice and responsible guys. Don't be deceived by those street girls who do not know what it means to be a woman.

I am a nice guy with a high sense of responsibility, yet ladies still want me even though i have a fiancee known to them. But thank God i am not a player. I remain faithful to my fiancee.

Real women like nice men!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by LEvuls(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
NewsHub:

I really don't know where some people get the idea that ladies don't like nice guys. I'd advice the op to check the kind of girls around him, because real girls like nice and responsible guys. Don't be deceived by those street girls who do not know what it means to be a woman.

I am a nice guy with a high sense of responsibility, yet ladies still want me even though i have a fiancee known to them. But thank God i am not a player. I remain faithful to my fiancee.

Real women like nice men!!!

Never mind OP. only irresponsible girl especialy d commercial sex worker kinda that doesnt love nice guys cos what they see and talk is money...they got no time for your nice being.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Philipsdael(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2014
There are 2 types of nice guys..... Op is actually refering to those "Extreme Nice Guys" those that will always dance to the tune of whatever the lady needs.
Ladies, actually likes the other type of nice guys "The dominant nice guy" those that will stand and make deciseful decision on whats right. (one that speaks his mind). Not the one that will be dangled to whatever the lady so desires. One that rolls round the lady like a 'swegbe'.
Ladies Don't truely love a "Swegbe nice guy", they love a "Recessive or Dominant nice guy"
so, thats the 2 types of Nice-Guys.
#Merci-Bouque
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2014
lol
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Says who?Me i like nice guys oh...
Re: Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2014
There r categories of Nice guys o... Op,...
Which lady wouldnt like a guy being nice nw?
Except wen a guy is extraordinarily nice.gringringrin... U knw what i mean, they'll rather look dumb to ladies.... Jex d same way a guy would take an extraordinarily nice lady.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Since I Had S*x With My Girlfriend My Love For Her Died / No Topic / Tell Us What You Liked About Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.