Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8613 Views)

Please Help! I'm Tired Of Sleeeping With Girls! HELP me!!! not CURSE me!! / Tired Of This Relationship / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Mznaett: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
*Just-singing* She's beautiful like a diamond...
Re: . by veevean1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:
op, don't be desperate to get married. pls remove that mentality of you having job for your lack of suitors. with a job u have I think social media will be the best place to find a suitor. I know what am saying, pls don't look down on the power of social media and I know that u have lot of guys that ask u out on your social media.
sis, the truth is no man have that time to toast a lady this days. if u like trek from Kaduna to sokoto no car will stop for u, even when they stop, the arrogant one is what u see.
most gentle guys don't even have the time to woo a lady except on social media.
don't be desperate your time will come

shocked I de wait too oh, maybe nairaland will b the answer to my prayers grin

1 Like

Re: . by jauntty: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:

my ideal partner:
a good christian, has a good university degree, Good spoken English, sensible, compassionate,hard-working,morally upright
older than I am, taller or same height with me, has a good job. Am i asking for too much?
No. U are not. Sound like u wuld like the corporate kind of guys...like 8-5 office job guy, the calm/gentle looking, comfortable type, ready to settle type.........the next question is : Where do such guys hangout?

1 Like

Re: . by Cinderluv: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
veevean1:

Hi vevean. How's the sail going? Guess we're in the same boat?
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:

my ideal partner:
a good christian, has a good university degree, Good spoken English, sensible, compassionate,hard-working,morally upright
older than I am, taller or same height with me, has a good job. Am i asking for too much?
na job d guy d apply forhmmmm seems u are a bit selective
Re: . by Cinderluv: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
jauntty:
No. U are not. Sound like u wuld like the corporate kind of guys...like 8-5 office job guy, the calm/gentle looking, comfortable type, ready to settle type.........
wow! you're so smart. You got that to the tee.
Re: . by whizqueen(f): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Eyaaa. I tink the OP is a good person. Just a piece of advice be vry careful when selecting frm options most especially dnt forgt the place of prayer! It does a whole lot than u can imagine. In no time u re gonna b having a tableful of applications u knw wink

2 Likes

Re: . by marvelousabah(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: . by marvelousabah(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
On a more serious note.i dont recommend u coming online with the hope of meeting the man which u desire becs all this E-dudes,will just play to the gallary.get what they want and move to the next catch.am not saying,u can't find them here but the chances of getting a real dude is 0.1% online...for those agboros wey go quote,try am.i ready for any babylon.
Re: . by Cinderluv: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
marvelousabah:
On a more serious note.i dont recommend u coming online with the hope of meeting the man which u desire becs all this E-dudes,will just play to the gallary.get what they want and move to the next catch.am not saying,u can't find them here but the chances of getting a real dude is 0.1%

Thanks. I'll be very careful.
Re: . by ogawisdom(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:

my ideal partner:

Wat if he has all those qualities but has a poor paying job
Well u shld tink of meeting him half way too ie accept a man with 60percent of d qualities

Nw to d big one u can consider approachin a guy u lik in a more subtle way, so many ladies ve landed a good hubby this way. Dts one area a man will forever b ahead of a woman. We see wat we lik n we go for it though we get rejected at times but ultimately we end up with our heart desire. If u must get ur ideal man as u put it, then u must b ahead of other girls in d game ie try approachin a guy u lik n strike up a convo n pick his contacts. Choose where u go to consciously to make meeting him likely
Re: . by Etetejake(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Uv have done the first part posting it here. finish it by posting your pix or I don't blv it.

1 Like

Re: . by jauntty: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:

wow! you're so smart. You got that to the tee.
Yea. Since U r the typical busy working class lady, Here are some of my practical suggestions of the 'WHERE' and 'HOWs' : 1) Church : get involve in smth, no matter how small. U will get to mingle more. 2) Work : Be more friendly and if its a corporate org. take time to mingle during those meetings, trainings and seminars. 3) Go out more often @ weekends with ur Galfriends....social places: cinemas, malls, colleague's birthdays, friends weddings (not clubbing ooo cus we r looking for ur 'ideal' man)....
Re: . by integrity85(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
@Op, for choosing to be open minded and straightforward here, I pray the Lord continues to inform your choices and bring you the joy your heart craves.

1 Like

Re: . by Emasel(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:
Hello all. Please I need advice on how to meet my ideal man. I must admit that I have a problem and that is I can't see myself marrying someone I don't like just because I want his ring on my finger. I have a job that is highly demanding and doesn't give me much time to socialize. I know that some people may want to suggest leaving that job for a less time-consuming one, but honestly with the job situation in the country I don't see myself doing that because I have a lot of responsibility for now. But I also need a good husband. Everybody reminds me about that now and besides i know my biological clock is ticking away. I don't party neither do I attend clubs but I go to church on Sundays. Please I need suggestions on realistic ways to meet the man of my dreams...Thanks in advance

Since you are a Christian and not the very sociable type,the church would be your best bet,I don't recommend Social Media,most guys on Social Media are lions seeking for whom to devour.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
I tink u shud be more open,try to smile always and carry an approachable face..
Cinderluv:
I appreciate all the advice I have received but nobody has advised me on how to meet my ideal man. I've thought of going clubbing with friends but as I'm not used to it, I've found it hard to do. I'm a social recluse so to speak.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:
Hello all. Please I need advice on how to meet my ideal man. I must admit that I have a problem and that is I can't see myself marrying someone I don't like just because I want his ring on my finger. I have a job that is highly demanding and doesn't give me much time to socialize. I know that some people may want to suggest leaving that job for a less time-consuming one, but honestly with the job situation in the country I don't see myself doing that because I have a lot of responsibility for now. But I also need a good husband. Everybody reminds me about that now and besides i know my biological clock is ticking away. I don't party neither do I attend clubs but I go to church on Sundays. Please I need suggestions on realistic ways to meet the man of my dreams...Thanks in advance
are you light skin? angry
Re: . by Arsenate(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cinderluv:

my ideal partner:
I strongly feel you've met someone like that before. you most likely friend zoned him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Hehehehehe! Prophet Isaiah did not lie.. It is happening already grin cheesy

Re: . by deekseen(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:

Thanks for the above. I'm not desperate really. Just that I feel that void these days and I continually yearn for the bone of my bone. Besides, I'm very closing in on thirty so I think time is going.

The yearning is normal. But if you keep thinking that you're closing in on thirty and still single, with time, it will translate into being desperate. And you may end up settling for just any man.

If he's not coming yet, do other things - learn a new skill, pick up a new hobby, try something new - that new thing might just expose you to him.
Re: . by coolest01(m): 1:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:

I'm not complaining about a dearth of guys. I've gone on a handful of dates with a few guys just that I haven't met that person that will make my toes curl in my shoes. Someone with whom I will fit like it's meant to be.
I see you're still living in the world of fantasies... no wonder you ostracise yourself from reality. Wake up!!! U have to be willing to build something with someone U're OK with at first... before anything magical can happen., lest u wait forever
Re: . by coolest01(m): 1:42am On Nov 27, 2014
ted1741:
Here is my no, 00915195624127 or email, eziefulec@sympatico.ca, maybe we can get to know each other because am interested and I don't mind visiting the country for us to meet if we connect. I live outside the country. Am single and eligible bachelor (seriously).
Don't tell me u live in Francesad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ilekokonit: 4:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:

my ideal partner:

Sorry to burst your baloon but :-

A good university degree There are PHD students who are scammers.

Good spoken English Does not necessarily point to being compassionate.

Older than I am Someone younger than you may love you more than someone older.

Taller or same height with me Which would you choose between height and integrity

Has a good job This is the principal reason some marriages fall apart and some relationships fail to start in the first place. Monetary issues have no part to play in TRUE LOVE. Note that I mentioned TRUE LOVE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by kelvinmuffins3(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Engage with me and be my main chick wink
Re: . by Dwanye(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2014
(1) Open Urself nd get ready 2 love nd be loved.
(2) Neva look 4 Mr perfect in any man cos U might
grow old looking 4 him. Rather try 2 make
Mr imperfect 2 be perfect.
(3) Learn 2 take a little time off 4rm work 2 meet
Guyz nd go on dates bt dnt compromise while
doing dis.
(4) Try 2 dress attractive nd decent nt slutty cos
datz an easy way 2 get D guyz attention.
(5) Pray nd also ask 4 God's direction( nt dat am trying 2 be 2 religious, am being realistic)

1 Like

Re: . by Odunharry(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2014
tpia5:
Tell your friends and family you're looking for a partner.

And stop emphasizing "ideal" when doing so.
Re: . by Odunharry(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Freest:

Wait are you kidding me
Ok, am sure you need to check again who you quoted... I hope the holy spirit isn't speaking to you about me grin
lol..
Re: . by yinkeys(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Well you could start off by interacting a lot in the church, since you rarely go out.
Re: . by veevean1(f): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2014
Cinderluv:

Hi vevean. How's the sail going? Guess we're in the same boat?

D sail is going on well and I have cast my net cool
But u really should go out often, interact with people on different platforms, I know people who got married a lil past 30 but dey are happy in d marriage... So kip calm and sail on babe wink
Re: . by fyneboi79(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Story for the gods grin Tell us the truth about your wild past undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2014
veevean1:

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be / What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.