Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? (994 Views)

Get Infinix Zero-gold On Jumia At The Best Price In Nigeria. / Which Should I Go For... Bbz3(32kfrm Konga) Or Tecno F6(28k) / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by deewhy4ril: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jumia recently started selling Infinix Zero too. Being wondering where to get your Infinix Zero?

Which eCommerce site do you use the most? Konga or Jumia?

http://www.twernets.com/2014/11/where-to-get-infinix-zero-konga-or-jumia.html
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by DoroMega: 3:43am On Nov 27, 2014
deewhy4ril:
Jumia recently started selling Infinix Zero too. Being wondering where to get your Infinix Zero?

Definitely Konga for those yet to order, they offer free shipping nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by deewhy4ril: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
DoroMega:

Definitely Konga for those yet to order, they offer free shipping nationwide.

but Jumia too offer free nationwide delivery, you know?
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by beinstein(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
deewhy4ril:

but Jumia too offer free nationwide delivery, you know?
if i'm not mistaken konga and infinix are in partnership for it sales. I stand corrected though.
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by tanfani: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
deewhy4ril:

you're aware of the screen issue right?
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by deewhy4ril: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
beinstein:

if i'm not mistaken konga and infinix are in partnership for it sales. I stand corrected though.

I think the partnership only lasts for a while.. Infinix is now available on Jumia

Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by deewhy4ril: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
tanfani:

what screen issue? all I know is Konga offers 1 free screen repair
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by beinstein(m): 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
deewhy4ril:

I think the partnership only lasts for a while.. Infinix is now available on Jumia

gooð to know, though i'm yet to see infinix on jumia. Will check again.
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by ehibarb: 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
tanfani:

What screen issue? We're talking about Infinix zero. Nothing like screen issues.
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by ehibarb: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
deewhy4ril:

what screen issue? all I know is Konga offers 1 free screen repair
Forget what konga is offering. Wherever you buy your Infinix zero from, you can have free screen changes for the first 6months after purchase at their offices. But, the screen is really strong. Only really hard drops and impact with strong objects can affect it.
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by Lawrenceoyek: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
beinstein:

gooð to know, though i'm yet to see infinix on jumia. Will check again.
Check well. Infinix is on both Jumia and konga. Konga has an added advantage that you get a free powerbank when you buy from them.
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by beinstein(m): 7:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lawrenceoyek:

Check well. Infinix is on both Jumia and konga. Konga has an added advantage that you get a free powerbank when you buy from them.
ok bro......i'm actually warming up to get myself the upcoming infinix hot as xmas gift.
Re: Where To Get Infinix ZERO: Konga Or Jumia? by Lawrenceoyek: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
beinstein:

ok bro......i'm actually warming up to get myself the upcoming infinix hot as xmas gift.
Fammm! That's the one I'm waiting for right now!

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Leap: An Optimized Intel-windows Tablet From INNJOO / Microsoft Launches Budget-level Lumia 435 And Lumia 532 Devices. / For Those Asking For Cheapest Smartphone Chinese Has Solved Your Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.