Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker (27889 Views)

Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu / Presidency Insists Tambuwal Should Be Removed / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Tambuwal is the most dishonorable speaker of all time undisputed.

No thanks to APC and their do or die politics, with their e-touts breathing BS all day long here in NL and facebook.

I don't know what these men do with their brains. It won't go down well with him. He will continue to be in court until after election. He wants to preside over the majority.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2014
History won't say anything good on Suleiman Abba. Let him know that he will go down with Jonathan.

His Children will never be proud of him. His wife might even divorce him if she is a good woman.

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by MrAboki: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:
and when has it happened that the minority presides over the majority. Did Tambuwal contest as speaker? He was appointed Speaker as one of the majority in the house(PDP).

If he decides to leve PDP, he should be ready to also forfeit the position. Tambuwal can never and will never preside over the house.

Well Done...

#Brilliant response..

But you seem to be forgetting that PDP needs to have a 2/3 majority vote (i.e 240 votes out of the 360) to be able to remove him from his position as Speaker.. PDP currently has less than 200 seats in the House of Reps.. grin

So can you work with this and tell me again how PDP can constitutionally remove the Speaker of the house of reps with less than the constitutionally required number of votes to vacate hi, from his seat?

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by mizzy007(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Can GEJ move 2 APC n still b d PRESIDENT? If yes y not tambuwal!!!. If dey committed a crime by jumping d gate n using thugs as a IGP said, y haven't dey b arrested? Or are dey all above the law? Critical reasoning shows somtin z wrong somwhr grin

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2014
dopedealer:

^ which of the men pls? The once that sent the IGP or the once that locked the gate?
you are simply an eyesore.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
mikeansy:

forget imagining silly scenarios

the short cut to correct all this madness is to simply tell Tambuwal to do the right thing and resign!

Its that simple!
you are very foolish!.. Dunno if it's in ur genes though
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
Tambuwal is the most dishonorable speaker of all time undisputed.

No thanks to APC and their do or die politics, with their e-touts breathing BS all day long here in NL and facebook.

Sharrap
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jonnie2time: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2014
It's a Pitiable dismal that acts of impunity orchestrated by corruption is been celebrated in this country. Such a shame however, posterity will surely bring all this charade to light
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2014
mizzy007:
Can GEJ move 2 APC n still b d PRESIDENT? If yes y not tambuwal!!!. If dey committed a crime by jumping d gate n using thugs as a IGP said, y haven't dey b arrested? Or are dey all above the law? Critical reasoning shows somtin z wrong somwhr grin

It Can Never Happen
Stop Dreaming ...Apc can never accept Jonathan
Nigerians can not accept Jonathan
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by dopedealer(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:
you are simply an eyesore.
^ Lols smh
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2014
MrAboki:

Well Done...

#Brilliant response..

But you seem to be forgetting that PDP needs to have a 2/3 majority vote (i.e 240 votes out of the 360) to be able to remove him from his position as Speaker.. PDP currently has less than 200 seats in the House of Reps.. grin

So can you work with this and tell me again how PDP can constitutionally remove the Speaker of the house of reps with less than the constitutionally required number of votes to vacate hi, from his seat?
I laugh in parables when people rush to pick up constitution. I look at them as kids who are just getting used to the political terrain or happenings.

Tambuwal can remain an online speaker. But I tell you by the power that BE, he can never preside over the house. Quote me anytime.

GEJ is very lenient a president. I miss OBJ, he will remain in court till after election. If Peter Obi can be impeached in a Hotel in Asaba? Then Tambuwal can be impeached in a beer parlour.

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2014
Jerry24kay:

Sharrap
You sharrap.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Nctrice:
so I should wait for a court to explain to me what is in that shit of book we call a constitution! Guy am not in that league! Let Tambuwal come out and tell us why he should still even be called a house of rep member, because he left his party while there were no faction in pdp and pdp did not merge with any party! Go get yourself a Nigerian Constitution and read! The most annoying part of this whole defection of the speaker is that I don't think those who wrote the constitution considered a speaker defecting because if they did, they won't have to say that the speaker or the presiding officer is the only one to announce a seat vacant in the case of defection of members when parties are still intact

why r u being very bias, there are set of procedures to makin the speakers sit vacant none hv been followed an d u r concuring with the police. What of the 3 senators dat decamped from labour to pdp hw come the police isnt denying them access to nass. Let me give an example a police man apprehends a man who dey say killed someone even if the police has evidence the man killed a person does the police execute judgement like killin the person orjailin the person if the law say dat the applicable punishment. ? The answer is no, the suspect has to be trailed and if and only if found guilty can then be jailed or killed. I think the iGP is oversteppin his boundaries, the least he cld do his address him as the former speaker or even honourable tanbuwa and not "one alhaji tambuwa" Even if you are following orders from above na with sense dem dey do ham. This is own even wa pass presidency sef.

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
nairaman66:

Your moniker says it all.
Dumbo,take the message and leave the messenger grin

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Jerry24kay:

It Can Never Happen
Stop Dreaming ...Apc can never accept Jonathan
Nigerians can not accept Jonathan
I can see you're over used, exhausted and empty to make yourself the whole Nigeria. Ignorance.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2014
keyman0007:

why r u being very bias, there are set of procedures to makin the speakers sit vacant none hv been followed an d u r concuring with the police. What of the 3 senators dat decamped from labour to pdp hw come the police isnt denying them access to nass. Let me give an example a police man apprehends a man who dey say killed someone even if the police has evidence the man killed a person does the police execute judgement like killin the person orjailin the person if the law say dat the applicable punishment. ? The answer is no, the suspect has to be trailed and if and only if found guilty can then be jailed or killed. I think the iGP is oversteppin his boundaries, the least he cld do his address him as the former speaker or even honourable tanbuwa and not "one alhaji tambuwa" Even if you are following orders from above na with sense dem dey do ham. This is own even wa pass presidency sef.
You are very empty. You know nothing. Did Tambuwal contest as speaker? I don't need a response. Think with your head and not your anu.s

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
leboo:
you are very foolish!.. Dunno if it's in ur genes though
and you are wise? Austistic
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:
I laugh in parables when people rush to pick up constitution. I look at them as kids who are just getting used to the political terrain or happenings.

Tambuwal can remain an online speaker. But I tell you by the power that BE, he can never preside over the house. Quote me anytime.

GEJ is very lenient a president. I miss OBJ, he will remain in court till after election. If Peter Obi can be impeached in a Hotel in Asaba? Then Tambuwal can be impeached in a beer parlour.

total lies obj wont hv made much difference if so hw come it was difficult for him to remove atiku as his vice. And it was also difficult for him to extend his tenure. My guy leave day thing. The power of the house shd remain within the house and nt the party or executive
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
History won't say anything good on Suleiman Abba. Let him know that he will go down with Jonathan.

His Children will never be proud of him. His wife might even divorce him if she is a good woman.
For once in your life, use your brain. It's not there for fancy if you sure do have one. Thanks

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by UTEWUOJO: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
That is un-heard of on the part of the IG
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:
I can see you're over used, exhausted and empty to make yourself the whole Nigeria. Ignorance.

Yes Am over Used by GEJ
Am exhausted by his Impunity
Am empty because of Corruption by GEJ
Am Ignorant to the Lies called Fact by the IGP PDP GEJ
Smello cry cry baby

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by dejt4u(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
keyman0007:

total lies obj wont hv made much difference if so hw come it was difficult for him to remove atiku as his vice. And it was also difficult for him to extend his tenure. My guy leave day thing. The power of the house shd remain within the house and nt the party or executive
And you think he wants to remove him as the Vice. He simply killed his ambition.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Jerry24kay:

Yes Am over Used by GEJ
Am exhausted by his Impunity
Am empty because of Corruption by GEJ
Am Ignorant to the Lies from the IGP PDP GEJ
Smello cry cry baby
you are simply an eyesore
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2014
They thought they could intimidate him but unfortunately the realised he is nt an easy meat to swallow and the walked out,how can a honourable man climb a fence?what is honourble about fence climbing?no wonder two days ago obasanjo called them assembles of thieves and rooters,is nt it what they are?rouges,I think the IGP deserves and award,
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2014
eduwando:
They thought they could intimidate him but unfortunately the realised he is nt an easy meat to swallow and the walked out,how can a honourable man climb a fence?what is honourble about fence climbing?no wonder two days ago obasanjo called them assembles of thieves and rooters,is nt it what they are?rouges,I think the IGP deserves and award,
Exactly, they are the thugs the IG was refering to. Shameless people, they are there representing their pockets
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:
you are simply an eyesore

Really u must be the Father of all Eye-sores ..
saTanist
Stomach infrastructure Mofo
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by MrAboki: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2014
slimmy05:

Okay!!

So now we are all running things as we please and making the rules up as we go innit?! grin

Lol.. And to think you called others who go by the books 'Kids'.. grin

Thanks for you time.. Until your feelings become Law, the Constitution remains the highest governing authority in the Land. I hope to God that this clueless, formerly shoeless, Otuoke Man does not lose his life on that seat. He has failed to apply wisdom to his politics.

God Have mercy on us all..

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Jerry24kay:

Really u must be the Father of all Eye-sores ..
saTanist
Stomach infrastructure Mofo
Lookaway juvenile.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by aisammy4: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Is this really what our Police stand for...? It is so hilarious the way police are being used. The Police is no longer obligated to protect citizen but rather they being used as tools for intimidation and causing havoc. When did the honourable members of the House Representative become tugs? The picture is crystal clear to all...PDP is using all the means possible to prevent the Rt. Hon. Speaker from discharging his constitutional duty. Its quite unfortunate and a shame that people are beginning to loose confidence in the presidency. We voted for change, we voted for transformation, we voted transparency: What did we get? Corruption, Intimidation, Confusion here and there. This so sad!!

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Pennywise(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
Why is the guy allowing himself to be used this way? Is he IG of Nigerian police or Jonathan police? Making himself a tool for politicians and govt of the day may bring him money, but he will never earn the respect of Nigerians, not even his men which could make his work very difficult.

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2014
This is the impunity and disregard to rule of law that has characterized this administration, the court ordered a return to the status quo after the IG withdrew the security details of the Speaker,but rather than obey that they went ahead to desecrate the hallowed chamber by locking out elected representatives.

I don't understand how Hon Leo Ogor the deputy Majority leader and even the house majority leader still refer to Tambuwal as Mr Speaker and a mere appendage of the presidency refuses to do same,its quite a pity.

When Nigerians during late Yar'adua's administration resisted the attempted hijack of the govt by the first lady Turai and Aondoaka,we insisted the right thing be done not mainly because of our love for GEJ, but because we want the constitution and rule of law to be respected.

The House of Assembly just like the executive is a separate arm of the government and its imperative the sanctity should be respected,for the good of our nascent democracy.

In my pinion, the IGP really need to soft pedal because in life,anything can happen tomorrow.

As long as the judicial arm of government have not ruled otherwise,Tambuwa still remains the speaker and i believe a man f his status should know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“we Give You Seven Days To Reverse 400% Land Use Tax” – NBA Threatens Ambode / Youths Break Into APC National Secretariat In Abuja, Chase Away Staff / Protest Against The Disbandment Of Osun Election Petition Tribunal(photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62