Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker (27890 Views)

Why Aminu Tambuwal Is Fighting Bola Tinubu / Presidency Insists Tambuwal Should Be Removed / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nctrice:
6. But if am sure he would see this I will rate him 4 just so he feels he needs to do more come 2015!

So you know he didn't Perform ...I supported in 2011 but he didn't do the Job ...Let some1 else Try

The court should get Ready because MORE cases are Coming. In 2015 ..
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by drnoel: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Jerry24kay:

Funny
He was there for Years and you didn't complain .. D moment He defected he becomes Incompetent ...
Talk is cheap

Ur opinions are different from mine but the defector was definitely not the best man 4 the job. If he was he would not only have defected, he would have honorably moved on. That's how u know someone with honour, check out Bart Nnaji. Not someone that will still want to stay with impunity. I don't know why nigerians commend impunity.
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
drnoel:

Ur opinions are different from mine but the defector was definitely not the best man 4 the job. If he was he would not only have defected, he would have honorably moved on. That's how u know someone with honour, check out Bart Nnaji. Not someone that will still want to stay with impunity. I don't know why nigerians commend impunity.

Are you not a Nigerian
If GEJ is some1 with honour he should resign
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by bajosky: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jerry24kay:

For ur mind u don Talk !!
U reason like the Otuke drunkard

YOU REASON LIKE AN EDUCATED FOOL FROM UR VILLAGE THAT SUCKS GMB COW BOSSOM .

TRY UPGRADE GEJ IS TRANSFORMING NIJA
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by Jerry24kay(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
bajosky:

YOU REASON LIKE AN EDUCATED FOOL FROM UR VILLAGE THAT SUCKS GMB COW BOSSOM .

TRY UPGRADE GEJ IS TRANSFORMING NIJA

big fool
keep on sucking shepopotamus as$
GEJ is transforming ur anus to a commercialized one ..
GET AWAY gay
Re: IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker by bajosky: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Jerry24kay:

big fool
keep on sucking shepopotamus as$
GEJ is transforming ur anus to a commercialized one ..
GET AWAY gay
21st century bastard grandmaster .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy 52nd Birthday To Fashola: Checkout These His Lovely Pics With Tinubu / March In Support Of Buhari & Amaechi In Port Harcourt Ongoing (Photos) / Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.