Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? (504 Views)

Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool / Jesus: Re-incarnation Of Adam / Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2014

Enzo Ferrari, Founder of Ferrari (on the left) died in 1988.

Mesut Özil, Footballer (on the right), was born in 1988.

What Do You Think?

Source: http://sleekygist.com/story.php?title=constellation-of-thought-do-you-believe-in-re-incarnation
Re: Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
yes i do

reasons i don't have
Re: Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin eye witness
Re: Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abeg comot my babe name stella for that your constellation
Re: Constellation Of Thought: Do You Believe In Re-incarnation? by johnydon22(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
no i dont. . . about look alike research have shown that atleast 8people looks like u out of 7blln world population

(1) (Reply)

We Are Not probing Winners Chapel- UK / Quiz. If A Man Is Doubting Thomas, Then What Do You Call A Doubting Woman? / This Pastor Has Guts!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.