Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? (5020 Views)

Nigerians Excited Seeing Obasanjo On A Plane (Video) / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War: Business Slows Down For Charter Airlines (Punch) / How Much Will Buhari BORROW To Perform Wonders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thank God his chartered jet was denied landing access,otherwise,we would not have known that Buhari has been flying in chartered plane.This wouldn't be his first time and iits not going to be his last time.
He is living large as opposed to the lies he has been spinning to his followers that he is broke.

8 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Mogidi: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:

Even donphilopus is surprised at his master's show of affluence.

Can't see any of them using poverty to sell Buhari from now on.

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kai! This will be a masterstroke and a bombshell.Buhari must be exposed.Pretenders are the worst set of people you can deal with.
masterpower:
BUHARI HAS AN OIL WELL AND HIS COMPANY WAS ALSO GIVEN OIL ALLOCATION.

I WILL EXPOSE HIS INVESTMENTS SOON. I AM ONLY WAITING FOR APC TO MAKE HIM THEIR FLAG BEARER FOR 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
masterpower:
BUHARI HAS AN OIL WELL AND HIS COMPANY WAS ALSO GIVEN OIL ALLOCATION.

I WILL EXPOSE HIS INVESTMENTS SOON. I AM ONLY WAITING FOR APC TO MAKE HIM THEIR FLAG BEARER FOR 2015.

Who takes sorrow-filled,accursed charlatan like you seriously?

Buhari has been contesting elections since 2003 against the PDP which has the intelligence and information resources to unearth any issue they might use to gain leverage against anybody in Nigeria

Yet at the level of the Presidency and even PDP,they have never posited that they have any information that a never-do-well like you who hide behind an anonymous forum claim you will expose

Slaves like you who can barely eke out a decent living hiding behind the internet to throw insult on a man whose shoes your Progenitors quadrupled can not carry

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Kingspin(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
The man, Buhari is deceiving his fellowers.. Chia fellow-fellow e no good. Na selling of birth right.

6 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by K0boko69: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Pro-Buhari supporters should please ignore this thread. Thanks!

Idumuose,keep talking to yourself if it makes you feel good.

Nne....admin don do u the thing too grin

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
K0boko69:

Nne....admin don do u the thing too grin
na so I see am o! It is between Xeun and Obinocopy-copy. Two of dem dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by K0boko69: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
na so I see am o! It is between Xeun and Obinocopy-copy. Two of dem dey craze!
cheesy. Its now a moderator. Even Xeun sef na moderator now. 1 week ban for using saTANist. When janja.weed was used freely, no be crime then. Since we say
Sai APC
Sai Buhari

We have
SAiTAN now. No time. grin
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by duality(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
mrofficial:

How will my posts make sense to a PDP zombie? Debating with you and your ilks is utter waste of time.

Go on and take that jab on Buhari as you want. One thing is that, Nigerians now know better. And I've been carrying out the survey with friends, neighbours and others. Ask the ordinary taxi driver on the street of Lagos who he's going to vote for in the forthcoming presidential election and he'll say GMB. You can keep doing the dirty jobs you are paid to do. I know that's how you sustain your family. But millions of Nigerians who suffer from this disgusting governance are important than your 1m generation that are yet to come to reality.

Bye.

I have also been asking in the streets of Lagos and lots of them are poised to vote in GEJ from epe to badagry to apapa. etc Many have told me that it's GEJ. however, APC also have their die hard supporters. I'm in Lagosand for me It's GEJ.

7 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
K0boko69:

cheesy. Its now a moderator. Even Xeun sef na moderator now. 1 week ban for using saTANIst. When janja.weed was used freely, no be crime then. Since we say
Sai APC
Sai Buhari

We have
so they now ban us for using the word? It must be very hurtful. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by zeestunner(m): 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

I bet the oil well is in your family compound.

Ahh lol see finishing grin for the baggar lizard. Obiagelli u ten much

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by zeestunner(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Kingspin:
The man, Buhari is deceiving his fellowers.. Chia fellow-fellow e no good. Na selling of birth right.

Ehn we gree make e decieve us abi na only pdp u want make dem de decieve us u neva tire for their own decieving? Since 1999 ah abeg buhari decieve us more
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Idumose you wanted him to travel by road so you and Shekau' can ambush him Abi?? grin

God pass una grin
Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
K0boko69:
Na xeun work be this...cos i cant post in any other section. If its obino or any other mod. It will be restricted to politics section. Thats why i said xeun is now a mod too. Very foolish SAiTAN cheif.
Xeun the Sa.TAN.ist. Shame on him for collecting bribe from Jonathan.

Goodnight jare!

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
And what makes this halfwit thinks Buhari doesn't have people that could charter or support him financially?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about how GEJ USES THE COUNTRIES TREASURY FOR HIS POLITICAL AGENDAS like funding TAN? Or are you gonna be telling us ' Its our Oyel Money! He can do whatever he wants with it' undecided

By the way I just called the OP a 'halfwit' so why don't you go ahead and ban me for it again.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
K0boko69:

cheesy. Its now a moderator. Even Xeun sef na moderator now. 1 week ban for using saTANist. When janja.weed was used freely, no be crime then. Since we say
Sai APC
Sai Buhari

We have
You are gradually becoming an endangered specie.You deserve every just punishment you are receiving.You must pay for all your sins bro.Can't you smell the coffee? Even your colleagues have abandoned you.
Take your complaint to another thread please.Your oga has been flying in chatered jets while you are trekking up and down.Have you also made donations to Buhari's first bank account? This is a case of the poor getting poorer
and the rich getting richer.Be donating your money to a man who is flying in a chartered plane while you can barely afford two meals per day.

10 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Acidosis(m): 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
I think the Obiagelli girl alongside other g**ns distributing account numbers on Nairaland should be banned.

They are all involve in the same scam campaign.

#Mr. Seun, please look into this matter

6 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by K0boko69: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
idumuose:

You are gradually becoming an endangered specie.You deserve every just punishment you are receiving.You must pay for all your sins bro.Can't you smell the coffee? Even your colleagues have abandoned you.
Take your complaint to another thread please.Your oga has been flying in chatered jets while you are trekking up and down.Have you also made donations to Buhari's first bank account? This is a case of the poor getting poorer
and the rich getting richer.Be donating your money to a man who is flying in a chartered plane while you can barely afford two meals per day.

Mumu. E dey pain u say we nor get time for ur foolish thread?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
dragan:
And what makes this halfwit thinks Buhari doesn't have people that could charter or support him financially?

Shouldn't you be more concerned about how GEJ USES THE COUNTRIES TREASURY FOR HIS POLITICAL AGENDAS like funding TAN? Or are you gonna be telling us ' Its our Oyel Money! He can do whatever he wants with it' undecided

By the way I just called the OP a 'halfwit' so why don't you go ahead and ban me for it again.

Where were those people when Buhari went to the bank to get loan in order to buy his APC presidential primary form?

4 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
soroptimist:

Who takes sorrow-filled,accursed charlatan like you seriously?

Buhari has been contesting elections since 2003 against the PDP which has the intelligence and information resources to unearth any issue they might use to gain leverage against anybody in Nigeria

Yet at the level of the Presidency and even PDP,they have never posited that they have any information that a never-do-well like you who hide behind an anonymous forum claim you will expose

Slaves like you who can barely eke out a decent living hiding behind the internet to throw insult on a man whose shoes your Progenitors quadrupled can not carry

[size=19pt]IBB to Buhari 'I Will Expose Your Dirty Laundry'. [/size]

Gen. Babangida, who spoke through Prince Kassim Afegbua, his media adviser, reminded Gen. Buhari that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

“On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister.

“Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have.

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods.”

“Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

It would also be recalled that Buhari's present protege, the controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, had in October of 2010 accused Buhari of a litany of improper acts. To quote Elrufai, he had said of Buhari that " That same prejudice accounts for the baseless claims of corruption Buhari levels against El Rufai. The fact is that Mallam El-Rufai served Nigeria with integrity and has never been convicted of any corrupt act. He is boldly contesting the false charges which the Yar’Adua government filed against him in court. It is strange that a Buhari who protests when unproven claims of N2.5 billion (about US $3billion in those days!) missing oil funds are levelled against him can gleefully elevate similar claims into facts when it concerns another. How would Buhari feel if the corruption allegations made against him by Group Captain Usman Jibrin, then a board member of PTF, are today reported as if they were proven facts? So much for “corrupt background” and “shoddy performance”.

⁠ Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.  Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history".

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/ibb-to-buhari-i-will-expose-your-dirty-laundry-as-elrufai-lists-his-corrupt-past

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by idumuose(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2014
K0boko69:

Mumu. E dey pain u say we nor get time for ur foolish thread?
Omo ala ini iretigringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:
Has he started withdrawing money from his first bank campaign fund that Obiagelli is raising for him?

Or has he gone to the bank again to borrow money since we all agree he is broke? We want to know.

the dude is deceiving himself thinking he's decieving us.
person weh don thief money tire wan cum deh lie give us.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by nigerianvenom(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Nebuchadnezar:

he can only fool his morronic followers

he cant even fool his mo.ronic followers, some of them just deh follow am for financial gains

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Curlieweed: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2014
anonimi:

Abi o jare!
One wonders how so many people who CLAIM to be educated will fall for such clueless PRETENCE and flagrant SCAM by an old soldier who was =>

- Military governor of North Eastern state with capital, Maiduguri, home base of Boko Haram.
- Federal Commissioner for Petroleum
- Head of State
- Chairman, PTDF

and who has run three FAILED presidential campaigns, going to the Supreme court each time with expensive Senior Advocate of Nigeria[SANs] lawyers each time.

How come we Nigerians don't like to reason with our BRAINS

If only he can introduce me to that his bank manager. imagine a confirmed mumu attempting to decieve people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by fx45(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2014
MzJackBaueress:
Pro-Buhari supporters should please ignore this thread. Thanks!

Idumuose,keep talking to yourself if it makes you feel good.
Mrs Buhari(7th wife), what devilry have u been up to this time around? It seems admin has put u on the lockdown again...

#SayNoToMischiefMakers

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:
Let's assume Buhari is paying $6,000 per hour for the charter.He will be paying $24,000 for four hours which translates to N4,032,000(Four million and thirty-two thousand naira only) at an exchange rate of N168 per dollar.

Is Buhari really broke as he making some people to believe?
I thought Barcanista once proved to you 'thomases' that the General and other past leaders were placed on monthly salary?? What's your biz with wat he does with his moneyundecidedundecidedundecided..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:

[s][size=19pt]IBB to Buhari 'I Will Expose Your Dirty Laundry'. [/size]

Gen. Babangida, who spoke through Prince Kassim Afegbua, his media adviser, reminded Gen. Buhari that those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

“On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister.

“Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have.

“We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods.”

“Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

It would also be recalled that Buhari's present protege, the controversial former minister of the FCT, Malam Nasir Elrufai, had in October of 2010 accused Buhari of a litany of improper acts. To quote Elrufai, he had said of Buhari that " That same prejudice accounts for the baseless claims of corruption Buhari levels against El Rufai. The fact is that Mallam El-Rufai served Nigeria with integrity and has never been convicted of any corrupt act. He is boldly contesting the false charges which the Yar’Adua government filed against him in court. It is strange that a Buhari who protests when unproven claims of N2.5 billion (about US $3billion in those days!) missing oil funds are levelled against him can gleefully elevate similar claims into facts when it concerns another. How would Buhari feel if the corruption allegations made against him by Group Captain Usman Jibrin, then a board member of PTF, are today reported as if they were proven facts? So much for “corrupt background” and “shoddy performance”.

⁠ Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.  Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history".

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/ibb-to-buhari-i-will-expose-your-dirty-laundry-as-elrufai-lists-his-corrupt-past[/s]

Foolishness occassioned by Shoelessness

When will the phantom IBB expose Buhari?

Renegades like you have been posting that trash up there since Buhari have been contesting yet we dont know when Buhari will be exposed either by IBB or FBI

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by Descartes: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2014
So Buhari has joined the bandwagon? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by gramci: 3:17am On Nov 27, 2014
The man is now spending his PTF loots

3 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Borrow Money From Bank To Charter A Plane? by gramci: 3:22am On Nov 27, 2014
idumuose:
Kai! This will be a masterstroke and a bombshell.Buhari must be exposed.Pretenders are the worst set of people you can deal with.

Buhari have always been a green snake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha Thanks Imo Citizens For Boycotting Pdp Rally / Nigeria's First Indigenous Drone (being Build And Launched) / [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.