Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

A Christmas Party - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Christmas Party (23669 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / A Christmas Story: Waiting For Santa Claus / A Christmas Poem For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christmas Party by Psalmwise(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
Jennimma:
Donny should not try any rough play while she is sleeping o. I will so strangle his neck. angry
do ya ve d required quantity muscle to do so
Re: A Christmas Party by vonn(f): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
My own Safarigirl..... Sorry for being a silent reader...
Maybe I've commented here before....... I dont remember....

But I've got to tel you........ You're doing a great job.....
You're awesome!!!!!! cheesy
Re: A Christmas Party by vonn(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
...............And we finally made FP!!!

Pheew!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 6:13am On Dec 09, 2014
Phi looked around her apartment to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, but she knew she'd have to come back here for a forgotten item, it was a curse. She couldn't remember the last time she didn't have to return for something.

She did a mental check of everything around the house, once she was sure she hadn't missed anything, she walked backwards out of her apartment, her eyes still roaming the entire area- one could never be too sure.

Once she closed the door, she began locking it with her key when she heard two familiar words.

"Nice assss."

She went still, recognizing not just the words, but the voice that accompanied them, how did he....?

"Mind if I spank it?" the deep, male voice asked.

Her expression grew cold, how dare he?! She turned around swiftly, prepared to lash out at him, when her eyes fell on the perv, she fought to maintain s glare, damn it he was gorgeous! She hadn't noticed this at their last encounter probably because he had been so annoying, but now as he stood at the foot of the steps to her apartment, leaning casually against the rail, a hand stuck in the pocket of his stone-wash jeans, which were complemented with a fitted green and black checkered shirt with it's sleeves rolled up to his elbows, exposing strong hands she could definitely imagine holding her, his extremely dark hair that looked bluish depending on what angle the sunlight caught it, grey eyes that suited a ruggedly handsome face, and a smirk to boot, she could feel the moisture pooling in her nether regions.

As difficult as it was, she put up a stoic façade and stomped down the stairs, even as she stood a foot above his position- thanks to the steps, her eyes were just leveled with his well-chiseled, masculine jaw. She looked up at him, momentarily losing her façade when her eyes met his dreamy grey, but regaining it when his smirk widened to a full grin, apparently his way of telling her he had noticed her falter.

"Nice face..." she began cockily with a fake smile, "Mind if I spank it?" she asked.

He looked up at her, his smirk unwavering, he glanced both ways of the street and looked her over again, this time with an excruciating slowness and an unhidden lewdness that made that part of Phi begin to tingle in excitement, she silently cursed him and her body's unwanted reaction to him.

"Depends..." he began, he took a step closer, invading her space as the masculine scent of his cologne assaulted her nostrils, he leaned closer- too close, and whispered in her ear, "If you let me eat you out while you do that."

Did she say tingle? Make that a full-blown, uncontrollable throb. For the first time since...ever! Phi had nothing to say in return, she was damn near having an orgasm from those simple words, her eyes unintentionally fell on his lips as she imagined all the naughty things he could do with them. She fought against the urge to kiss them, since when did Phumi Khumalo fall for mere words by a certified bad boy?

"Ooh, Eminem talks dirty, did daddy Dre give you a few pointers?" she teased, she didn't even sound as sassy as she usually did, she side-stepped him and began her walk to the train station, not only because she was running late, but also to stop the throbbing between her legs.

Not one to be so easily dismissed, he followed the object of his desire, taking a few precious moments to ogle that perfect derriere, , damn right he wanted all of that assss bent over, and he would have it- and it's beautiful owner.

"Word aren't the only dirty things I know, sweet cheeks" he said once he was close enough for her to hear him without drawing the attention of passers-by.

"Why are you stalking me?" she asked without turning to look at him lest she falter again, his voice and the dirty words he spoke were already enough distractions.

"What can I say? I have a thing for bootyful, beautiful women"

"I'm guessing none of your other victims have introduced you to a certain Mace."

He grinned, he liked her already- this time her assss wasn't in the equation, "Is that a new lingerie line? I'm willing to taste anything that's got your juice on it."

God! He was perfect! Looks and a dirty language to go, what more could a girl possibly want?, "The only thing you'll be tasting is my fist and your blood if you keep following me, Eminem."

The words had barely left her lips when she felt strong hands grab her waist and pull her into an alley she hadn't been aware they were passing. She couldn't even call for help due to the speed with which it had all happened. Her back came into contact with the cold brick wall of the alley and he crushed himself against her. As shocked as she was, she couldn't deny her arousal, and her peaked ni--pples told the embarrassing truth.

"The name's Keith darling." he didn't wait for her to register those words when his lips came down hard on her full, succulent ones, without much effort, she allowed him entry into her hot, willing mouth.

Phi couldn't stop the moan that escaped her throat, he was nothing short of a pro in this, if his tongue could perform such wonders in her mouth, her body would never know what hit it. He hands came upon his chest, she let out a satisfied sigh feeling how hard it was, moving upwards, she dug her fingers into his silky hair.

Keith pulled her closer and palmed her ass, groaning when he found it was just as firm and cushiony as he had imagined it to be, all the while, his tortuous tongue never ended its continued assault on her mouth, he pressed her voluptuous body against the wall and raised one of her legs, holding it up and wrapping it around his waist.

Phi damn near screamed when she felt his hard rod grind against her, Christ! What was he packing in those pants? Her body had never been so alive, it ached for him, every inch of her wanted to be claimed by this man that found it convenient enough to grind against her in an alley.

He pulled away just in time to hear another moan from her mouth. Keith's lust-filled eyes took in Phi, it took every ounce of will in him to not Bleep her right here, never mind, one taste of her lips and he was hooked, he would definitely be back for more, "Call me when you're ready for the real thing." he said huskily as he took out a piece of paper from his pocket and tucked it in a pocket in her coat.

Phi watched possibly the man of her dreams walk away, she stood in the alley thinking of what had just occurred, sure she had a wild side, but getting dry humped by a hunk in an alley wasn't part of that. Her breathing hadn't quite normalized, her mind and body warred against each other, her mind knew Keith was all types of wrong, but her body...he was just right for her body.

She looked down and noticed the wet spot in the crotch of her jeans, she immediately pulled her knee-high coat together, tied it up and fixed her hair. It was only when she stepped out of the alley that she suddenly remembered that she hadn't taken her key out of the door lock. Darn her forgetfulness!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2014
The room was in a mess, different clothes were littered everywhere, on the bed, on the floor, inside the closet, and still they didn't seem to be making any headway.

Kachi narrated to Phi all that had taken place during she and Jeremy's date while searching for an appropriate outfit for their date tonight. It was more like a one-man show though considering the fact that Phi seemed to be a little out of it. She sat on the edge of Kachi's bed, watching her fling away shirts, jeans and dresses, half-listening to her narration and her Q&A sessions at intervals when she came by an outfit she considered briefly and dismissed, she had gone through 80% of her wardrobe and still couldn't make up her mind.

"....then he dropped me off, I wanted to invite him in, but turned out I already had a guest, I was so pissed when..." Kachi stopped speaking when she turned and saw Phi, her expression was as distant as it had been five minutes ago, and five minutes before that, it didn't take a psychologist to know something was up.

Kachi went to Phi and sat beside her, in her deep state of thought, Phi failed to acknowledge her closeness.

A knowing smile crept up Kachi's lips when she observed that look a bit longer, only one thing could make the great Phumi Khumalo be so absent-minded, "So, what's his name?"

Phi suddenly snapped out of her day-dreaming, since this morning's events, Keith had haunted her thoughts like the poltergeist, how he commanded her every though even in his absence, befuddled her, sure she had been with a few men, but she couldn't remember being so immersed with their looks or personality that she couldn't have a direct train of thought without unconsciously veering towards thoughts of them, his eyes, his body...his lips, how good they had felt against hers, how utterly wanton she wanted to be in his arms, how damn wet thoughts of him still made her, she felt like some love-struck, teenage girl with raging hormones, that wasn't Phumi Khumalo- that was Kachi Obi.

"Hmm? Sorry, I didn't get you."

Kachi laughed hysterically for a full three minutes, once she regained herself, her eyes met a scowling Phi and she was thrown in another fit of laughter.

Phi frowned at Kachi with a mixture of irritation and confusion, had she inhaled laughing gas?, "What's so funny? Did Jeremy feed you one of those drugged brownies last night?"

Kachi shook her head as she wiped a fallen tear that was a result of laughing a bit too hard, "Na wa o, whoever this guy is, he must really be something."

"It's not funny Kachi, I don't even understand what's going on."

Kachi nodded, "Okay, so? Who's he?" she asked anxiously.

Phi looked at her warily, considering if telling Kachi would be a good idea, she doubted she's be elated to hear her thoughts were being colonized by a man she considered a pervert, but she couldn't stand to remain in this state alone.

"Promise you won't freak out."

Kachi raised her brows, "Don't tell me you're dating a serial killer." she said , her eyes widening in shock.

Phi managed a small smile, "I'm serious Kachi, promise." she repeated.

"Okay, okay, I promise."

"Okay, well, remember that day we were at the coffee shop with Lee-Anne, and those guys accosted us?" she asked, in an effort to stall the impending shocker.

"Yes." Kachi replied slowly, her eyes narrowed.

Phi nodded, "Remember the one who said you were with Donny?"

Kachi's eyes widened in disbelief, "Eminem?"

"His name is Keith."

"You're tripping for Eminem?" Kachi shouted, totally ignoring Phi's correction, in her wildest imagination, Kachi had never thought of Phi with that....Neanderthal, it just seemed wrong.

"Listen, he came to my place, I have no idea how he found out where I live, and he followed me while I walked to the train station, he kept telling me these really dirty, sexy things and next thing I knew he pulled me into an alley and...God, Kachi, he kissed me so good and ground into me so hard, I swear I've never gotten so ho--rny, now I can't get him off my mind." she said

Kachi was staring at her like she was in dire need of psychiatric help, what the hell had she smoked?, "So he stalks you, molests you and sexually harasses you....and you think that's hot? That is twisted Phi. Are you sure you're okay?" she asked as she placed the back of her hand against the nape of Phi's neck to check her temperature.

Phi stood up, "I'm fine Kachi, it's not a joke, alright? He gave me his number and I don't know if it would be right to call him."

Kachi looked up at Phi, noting the fact that she really was confused and frustrated , she put on a straight face, "Well if you like him as much as I think you do, maybe you should call him."

For a moment, Phi stared at Kachi like she had grown another head, she had expected a good ole lecturing Kachi-style, complete with the screaming, shaking, and a proof-read, essay-long speech on the ills of dating punks, not a go-ahead, it shouldn't be this easy.

"Are you sure?"

Kachi raised her brows, "ME? I'm not the one who finds being dry-humped in an alley arousing."

Phi grinned from ear to ear, purposely ignoring her comment, she was just glad she had her approval, the entire morning she had been trying to convince herself that Keith was bad news, that she wasn't 'that' kind of girl, and that Kachi would never encourage her to call him, she had imagined Kachi snatching the piece of paper and ripping it into tiny pieces.

She jumped on Kachi in excitement and wrapped her in a bear hug, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, oh I feel so much better having your approval. I'll call him now." she said as she stood to make a dash for the living room and get her phone.

"Waoh, waoh, waoh, you haven't helped me with my outfit for the evening." Kachi protested.

Phi took a quick survey of the room and the many clothes strewn all over the place, she hadn't even realized the room was so messy. She spotted a pair of blue jeans, a turquoise, chiffon, short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of midnight-black, knee-high, leather boots, once her eyes zoned in on the three-inch boots, she knew they had to be 'the one', she had gotten them for Kachi three years ago on her 21st birthday, and apart from one-time when she had made her wear it to a friend's party, she couldn't remember the poor thing ever seeing outside of Kachi's closet.

With somewhat of a mischievous smile, she picked out the items and dumped them on Kachi, her smile grew wider when she noticed Kachi's shocked expression at the sight of 'those' boots, "Now just put your hair up in a simple pony-tail and you're good to go."

"Oh no, not these boots, I told you why I don't wear them." she argued. The first day phi had forced her to wear the boots- and the last day they ever saw her feet- she wanted to bury herself in the ground at the looks she got; the mischievous grins, the ogles, the winks, it was nerve-racking. It was only when they had gotten home that Phi had told poor, naïve her that they were called 'phuck me' boots. Well if she had known, she would have just worn a shirt with those words boldly written on it and bedazzled for extra effect, at least then she wouldn't be so offended by the eye-fucking she had gotten from men- and a few women.

"These boots are perfect for the occasion"

"You know what they're called Phi"

"MM hmm." phi nodded, "That's why they're perfect, by the time lover boy vice President sees you in those, he's gonna have you cumming into the new year."

Kachi stared at Phi in disbelief, momentarily shocked by her words, yep, Phi was probably made for Eminem- or was it Keith? She snapped out of her shock when she noticed Phi slowly making her way out of the room, "You dirty girl!" she said as she reached for a nearby comb and threw it at Phi who dodged just in time while laughing hysterically on her way out.

"It's now or nunnery Kachi, else, you'll be begging Donny to help you out in twenty years." Phi joked.

The mention of Donny's name brought an uncomfortable end to the fun conversation, Kachi was yet to tell Phi of their discussion. She sighed as she remembered how uncomfortable she had felt hugging him this morning before her left, she had even locked up her door when she went in to sleep last night, something she had never done previously. She couldn't explain her sudden paranoia as concerns Donny, but she wasn't one to take chances so she chose to not think on it.

She looked down at the clothes and hugged them to are, maybe Phi was right, maybe if she just dived in without looking, things would go a lot better- that ideology was working perfectly for her so far.

3 Likes

Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Who takes advice from Phi?

You do. Kachi answered her own question.

Here she was, ten hours after their morning conversation, dressed in all of Phi's recommendations, looking every bit as stunning as ever, and thinking of living up to the expectations of the three-inch boots on her feet.

She swiftly brushed her shoulder-length hair and tied it up in a loose pony-tail. She rushed out of the room when she heard a knock on her door, she stopped to look at the wall clock in her way to the door, it was just 6:35 pm. He was twenty-five minutes early- not that she was complaining though, it was good to know he was just as eager as she was.

She unlocked the door and opened it with a large grin which slowly faded once she discovered who was on the other side of the door. Donny. He was standing there with a thousand watt smile and a bouquet of lilies. The sight made her stomach churn, it was apparent he hadn't allowed reality sink in just yet.

"Donny." she began with a nervous smile. Why was he bringing her flowers? Why hadn't he called to say he was coming over? What if Jeremy met him here? Oh no, WHAT IF JEREMY MET HIM HERE?

"Hey, happy new year's eve." he said as he wrapped his free arm around her and pulled her in for a hug and a peck to the cheek, even when what he really wanted to do was move a bit lower and smooch the air out of her lungs- not literally though. She smelt so good, like vanilla- delicious.

"Hey." she replied flatly.

"So, what's the plan?" he asked as he walked past her and into the house, he looked around, noting how dull and lifeless the place was, like she was about to go somewhere, "Doesn't look like there's much of a plan."

"Donny, I'm..." she was interrupted by a knock at her door. She suddenly went still- Jeremy.

"Oh, Phi's here." he said cheerfully. He moved towards the door and opened it before Kachi could stop him.

What the Bleep was he doing here?

Donny stood rooted to the entrance, glaring at his competition who seemed surprised to see him at first, his hands balled into fists, his jaw clenched, and he was all set to blow his cylinder on this...intruder! When he felt Kachi's small hands on his arm.

Kachi opened the door a bit wider and smiled at Jeremy, if the atmosphere wasn't so tense, she'd probably have noticed how good he looked, but all she could think of right now was how to get Donny away before he caused trouble. Sure the whole love thing had been sorted out between them, but she didn't trust him to leave it at that- funny, a week ago, she would've trusted Donny to keep his word.

"Hey." she greeted Jeremy with a lean smile.

"Hey." he replied, his eyes never leaving the strange man who was trying to have a stare down with him. He eyed him up, he was tall, but not as tall as he was, muscular, but not offensively so, his eyes were dark with an emotion Jeremy figured was anger by his general demeanor. He didn't even know this dude and he looked like he was all set to throw a punch at him- and he would return the favor if pushed to it.

Kachi pulled Donny behind her- and what a task that was- and stood between both men whose eyes never left the other, "Jeremy, this is Donny, my best friend. Donny, Jeremy, my boyfriend." she introduced. She waited...and waited...and waited....neither man seemed to acknowledge her little introduction. Her eyes darted from one to the other, well, her standing between them hadn't changed much, she might as well have been a tiny thread between two walls as both men continued their stare-down above her head.

Just when she thought she'd have to literally make them give each other a handshake , Jeremy eased the situation- slightly, by extending his hand to Donny, "Nice to meet you." he said stonily.

Even a five year old would detect he sarcasm in his voice- but it was an attempt. She looked up at Donny whose glare hadn't left Jeremy, perhaps feeling her eyes on him, he glanced at her briefly and twisted his lips.

"Same here." he replied icily, as he received Jeremy's waiting handshake. They both had a steel grip on each other's hands, their hands engaged in the same battle for supremacy their eyes had only just been involved in.

"Um...Jeremy, I'll be right with you, let me get my bag." Kachi said to break the ice, she tugged at Donny's sleeve as she said this, her own way of telling him to let go of the unnecessarily long handshake.

"I'll be waiting." Jeremy replied as he released Donny's hands, he looked down to see the now red hand and smirked at Donny- it was apparent he had the tighter grip.

Donny didn't know where he got the restraint from, but somehow, he managed to not slam the door in Jeremy's face, instead, he retreated into the house with Kachi, as the douche bag, whose neck looked good enough to wring right now, swaggered to the driveway, even the way he walked annoyed him- like he owned the entire state- then again, didn't he?

"What the hell was that about Donny?" Kachi asked sternly once the front door was closed.

He looked shocked by her accusation, "Me? It's your boyfriend who just cut the blood circulation in my hand." he retorted.

"Really? I though we talked about this."

"Well talking doesn't change everything just like that." he snapped.

For a short time, all she could do was stare; so this was what all of this was about- Donny was jealous. She had suspected something like this would happen, but she had thought he would be a bit more mature. Suddenly she felt like a toy being contested for by two 11 year old boys. She frowned.

"I will not have this conversation with you Donny, not now, not ever. I'm leaving." she said firmly. She wanted to say more, hell, she wanted to read him the entire riot act, turn him inside-out and tell him as it is, but she had no time for this, and in honest, no strength either.

Donny sighed, "I'm sorry okay? It's just...will you spend New Year's Eve with him?" he asked, his voice filled with defeat.

One part of Kachi wanted to say no, to assure him that they'd spend new year's eve together, watching every Christmas Movie they could find and making resolutions they were sure to break by mid-year like they had done the past two years. The other part wanted to tell him to get real and find some other person to stalk. But the friend part of her settled somewhere in between, "Yes Donny, I will. Maybe you should go to Greg's place or a club." she suggested, even to her own ears she sounded like an insensitive bi--tch, though she wanted to sound anything but.

Donny knew what he was hearing, it was her subtle way of telling him to phuck off. Maybe she didn't mean it like that, but damn it, it hurt like hell still. He shook his head in defeat, "Have a nice date then." he ground out as he breezed past her and was out the door before she could shut her mouth.

If Jeremy wasn't out there waiting for her, she would have sat on a couch and thought long and hard on how she hadn't noticed this vile Donny that was unleashed when he didn't have his way. Unable to vent privately, she did the next best thing- grabbed the bouquet of flowers and flung it as far as she could. She snatched her bag from a nearby table and stomped out of the house. She and Donny's friendship hadn't changed slightly- it had changed massively, and it wasn't her fault anymore, but Donny's.

3 Likes

Re: A Christmas Party by gal10(f): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Hmn phi...biko kwa..
Re: A Christmas Party by missviva(f): 6:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Its getting more and more interesting...if there is anyway ‎​you can post whole story at once,pls do *winks
Re: A Christmas Party by murtaj(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2014
dis ur write up z to much oooooo lolz
nice one
Re: A Christmas Party by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2014
Phi Phi Phi,way to go girl!
Whoopsie! That was exciting.

Donny should pleeeease leave my kachi alone. Ogini di? angry
the NO is glaring already. Mtchewwww.

Ride on safarigirl,you make me daydream. Muah!
Re: A Christmas Party by gal10(f): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wowww na wa o...
Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 6:36am On Dec 10, 2014
The drive to their destination was long and silent because the occupants of the car were too focused on their thoughts to have any conversation, meaningful or otherwise.

No words were spoken between Kachi and Jeremy, rather questions and answers hung between them, an explanation was called for, an inquisition was understandable, but neither made any attempt to confront what they wanted to or clear the air, rather, they preferred to leave things as they were. The incident would soon be forgotten, right?

Jeremy coughed, he wanted to say something, he missed the playful banter between them, the silence in the car made him feel so empty. Before he met Kachi, he embraced silence, the last thing he needed was some chatter box going off about topics that he had no interest in and disturbing his much more important train of thought. Now all he wanted was to hear her talk, whether on sensible matters, or silly ones, he just wanted to hear that sexy voice of hers, he wanted to laugh at her witty jokes, he wanted to tell her how irresistible she looked in that outfit, and prove so to her by kissing her senseless, he wanted to bring her close and touch her in ways that made her coo and ask him for more. But the thought of that man in her apartment stopped him, sure she had introduced him as her best friend, but he was no fool, he saw the way he looked at her, the way he acted like she was his possession, when the only one she belonged to was him. He couldn't get that out of his mind; that another man was thinking of Kachi the same way he thought of her pissed him off.

Previously, he hadn't been aware he could be possessive, he thought of himself as a laid-back kind of guy, but since she came into his life, all he could think of was having her to himself, even the sight of another man checking her out made him want to rip out someone's eye balls. He wanted to trust her- no, he did trust her, it was that man he didn't trust.

Kachi had been so lost in her thoughts, she hadn't bothered to ask where they were heading, nor noticed that the car was now in front of a large steel gate with the letter 'B' right in its middle. It was only when she heard the sound of a male voice from an intercom asking for identification, and Jeremy answering, that she finally broke out of her thoughts just in time to see the large gates opening automatically.

She sat up from her slouching position as her eyes struggled to accommodate the view on front of it. Meters away from the gate, a fountain with the letter 'B' carved against it, stood in the middle of a mini-roundabout, on both sides of the brick road lay greenery that took her breath away, despite the weather conditions, the grasses seemed just barely affected, with only sprinkles of snow to show, nicely trimmed rose bushes served as some sort of fence around the grasses. Her eyes grew wide seeing what served as the backdrop for such beauty, a large mansion stood tall in all it's glory, it had a beautiful array of lights that contrasted with the darkness of the evening, if she had to guess by the windows, it had about six rooms on the second floor alone, she had never seen anything like it- well, save for in magazine pages and on the television

Jeremy maneuvered the car to a garage- one of six, he parked it to join three other fancy, vintage cars, she was no expert in autos, but she knew an expensive car when she saw one, and these were the crème of the crop.

"What are we doing here?"

"This is my dad's place, he invited us to dinner." he replied simply, like it was no big deal that she would be meeting his father.

His dad? As in Jonathan Liam Blair? The owner of the company she worked for? The boss man himself? He had brought her to his father's house for dinner today of all days, when she wasn't prepared? She was wearing friggin' Bleep me boots to see her boss/boyfriend's dad, what sort of impression would she be creating?

"Why didn't you tell me we'd be having dinner with your father?"

He shrugged, "You didn't ask." he got out of the car and turned around to her side to open her door, she made no move to step out when he opened it, "Aren't you coming?"

She looked up at his imposing structure, "I'm wearing 'phuck me' boots to see your father" she said in an 'in case you haven't noticed' tone

His eyes went to her feet and his lips quirked in a smile, "He's sixty-five Kachi, I doubt he knows what they're called."

She raised her brows, "Hugh Hefner is over eighty, Jerry Springer is over seventy, and I can bet they know what these are."

"Well we're lucky my dad isn't friends with them." he joked, she wasn't laughing, "Come on Kachi, he's really nice, I promise." he said with an attempt at keeping a straight face. He thought it funny that she would be terrified of meeting his father, the man was one of the most jovial people he knew, much easier to get along with than he was, that's for sure.

Kachi looked away for a short time, if she had known they would be coming here while they were on the road, she would have asked him to turn around so she could change to a more appropriate outfit, unfortunately, going home wasn't an option now. She figured his father was already aware of their presence, so she braced herself. She would wear these boots proudly and strut them as best she could- then she would devise a good vengeance plan to get back at Jeremy

"So?" Jeremy asked as he gave her his hand like he knew she would step out of the car anyways.

With a sigh of defeat, she put her small hand in his larger one and a foot on the ground, she had barely gotten her other foot out when he pulled her to his hard body causing her to gasp

"You smell so good." he groaned into the crook of her neck and gently bit it's smooth, caramel skin, her sweet smell had been wreaking havoc to his senses since she stepped into his car. She let out a small sigh, Jeremy's hand palmed her luscious bottom and gave it a small squeeze, she moaned louder, he moved in for a gratifying kiss, his lips explored hers tentatively, just before his tongue shot into her mouth, the sounds of pleasure she emitted as he kissed her silly made him hard, a reminder that he really had never gone past first base with her- well, not in reality. He couldn't remember ever being such a gentleman, even with Claire, he hadn't really cared for a meaningful relationship, once he got her in bed- which really wasn't so difficult considering her pedigree- he had grown tired of her. Now, the cold-hearted, hit it and quit it Jeremy Blaire, was waiting for the woman to initiate any further intimacy. This would make for a good joke.

"Jeremy Evan Blaire, you perv! Unhand the female!" A deep, male voice said from an intercom Kachi hadn't noticed in the garage. She nearly jumped out of her clothes at the intrusion, Jeremy on the other hand, broke into hysterical laughter.

As much as Kachi liked the sight of this giant god laughing like a six year old kid, she was slightly disturbed knowing someone had been watching them, she looked around for any sign of a camera, she soon spotted a micro-camera in a corner of the ceiling, she paled in shock and embarrassment. Who was watching? And for how long?

"Really dad? The real perv is you who's watching."

Kachi's eyes widened in shock. Dad? His father had been watching them? Like it wasn't bad enough she was dressed like this to meet his father, now he watched she and Jeremy kiss so intimately. Well, the first impression had definitely been covered- and it wasn't as stellar as she would have preferred.

4 Likes

Re: A Christmas Party by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2014
Nice grin
Re: A Christmas Party by SMALLPENIS(f): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2014
I love this kiss
Re: A Christmas Party by gal10(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2014
Wowww me like it..
Re: A Christmas Party by mariemummy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Beautiful piece. Thanx Safarigal
Re: A Christmas Party by Psalmwise(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
lolz d papa nah jasi man........dats wat we call a sweet father and son relationship

1 Like

Re: A Christmas Party by halix239(f): 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
wink
Re: A Christmas Party by Jaymima(f): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Safarigirl, you are my favourite among all the writers here on nl, i love your writimg style a lot. The only problem I have with you is your half measures approach. you either write a complete story or let us be.
i earnestly pray this one doesn't turn out like Getting a Life, Unwanted and the other one(forgotten the title). Amen.
Re: A Christmas Party by vonn(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jaymima:
Safarigirl, you are my favourite among all the writers here on nl, i love your writimg style a lot. The only problem I have with you is your half measures approach. you either write a complete story or let us be.
i earnestly pray this one doesn't turn out like Getting a Life, Unwanted and the other one(forgotten the title). Amen.
In memory only....dats d title

1 Like

Re: A Christmas Party by halix239(f): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
safari pls complete the story, im really anxiousoiooooooo
undecidedsafari pls complete the story, im really anxiousoiooooooo
Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
"Come, he's been wanting to meet you." Jeremy said as he took her hand and led her out of the garage toward the house.

Kachi followed robotically, her mind raced as she thought of what she would say to Jonathan, how would she introduce herself? What if he didn't like her once he heard she was Nigerian? Would it matter to him? Well, if it hadn't mattered to his son, he wouldn't be bothered either, right? Besides, he sounded fun.

In her deep thought, she didn't notice they had gotten to the door until Jeremy pushed it open and the bright light from the inside hit the darkness outside.

Kachi blinked as they stepped into what had to be the most beautiful house she had ever seen- if such masterpieces could be called houses. The house resembled something out of nineteenth century, only, more modern. They stood in the foyer, a crystal chandelier hung high above them, the ceiling was a ceramic, dome-like structure, a spiral staircase began on the left and right hand and came to a head, two levels away. She felt so small and insignificant in such a large house.

"Glad you could finally join us" a male voice said. It was the same as that from the intercom. Kachi looked up and her eyes fell on a fairly old man who she immediately figured to be Jeremy's father, they shared an uncanny resemblance, the height, the build, the facial features. The only difference was the hair color, the old man's hair was a deep russet, with streaks of grey. He reminded her of Harrison ford, he wore a smile that eased her nerves a little as he descended the stairs with such regality, one would be forgiven for mistaking him to be royalty. She took in his outfit; he wore a pair of brown slacks, a cotton sweater which was a light blue in color was worn over a yellow shirt and both were tucked into the pants. Even at his age, he looked fit, there was not an ounce of fat on his body, she wondered what he must have looked like when he was younger, some lady-killer, she thought, just like his son.

"You must be the young lady that's been making my son flout my orders." he said once he got to their position. Jonathan looked down at the little woman, she was beautiful alright, he just hadn't figured Jeremy to be the type that went for smaller women, before this cutie, all of Jeremy's women had been well above 5ft 6", he had assumed he preferred taller women because of his height, but here he was standing in front of the polar opposite of what he had assumed to be his son's 'type', small, curvy and black. How Jeremy had become so smitten with this woman, he didn't know, and he really wasn't bothered with finding out because for the first time since he came of age, Jeremy hadn't snickered when he was asked if he saw this woman as a potential wife- he hadn't given a direct answer either, but he hadn't brushed it off completely, so there was a sliver of hope that he wouldn't be the lifetime bachelor many concluded he would.

Kachi blushed and looked down at her feet, her boots looked back at her, but she didn't really care anymore. It seemed like she would have a great time, irrespective of how she dressed.

"She's a pretty one." he commented to Jeremy, "Then again, my son has always had an eye for pretty women, just like his father" he added, "What's that pretty name of yours darling?"

"It's Kachi." she replied, she was grinning so hard, it was like her face would fall off, oh he had definitely been a charmer alright, and he still was.

He laughed, "Kachi, catchy name." he said.

Jeremy laughed, "I said the same thing dad." he looked around, "Where's Susie?"

"That old bag? She must be somewhere trying to fix her false teeth." Jonathan joked. Jeremy laughed, and Kachi smiled.

"You wish I was as old as you are." they heard Susan say from an entrance Kachi assumed led to the sitting room, "Hello darling." she said as she walked towards them. Jeremy leaned lower to receive a peck to his cheek, "Ooh, look who he brought, the lady of his dreams." she said as she hugged Kachi who was blushing again. She winked at Jeremy and he looked away immediately understanding her meaning.

"Come darling, let me steal you away from this predator before he gets his greedy paws all over you." Jonathan said as he placed his hand on Kachi's lower back and led her toward the living room.

"Of course Sir"

"Please, call me Jonathan, I'm not that old" he joked

Jeremy snickered, "I'm the predator? Talk about pots and kettles." he said to Susie who smiled.

"You know your father Jeremy, he has that quiz he likes to give your dates."

"He hasn't asked why they never come back once he's through with them."

"Claire came back."

"Claire didn't have the quiz, she just qualified cos her father's friends with dad."

Susan shrugged, that was the truth. In all honesty, she didn't fancy Claire either, she struck her as self-centered and manipulative, the only reason she had tolerated her was because she had thought Jeremy was going to settle down with her. Now that it was clear as day that her little boy had his sights set on a much lovelier creature, she saw no purpose for the pretences.

"You do know your father invited them over, right?"

Jeremy's eyes widened in shock. His father did what?! How could he knowing he would be bringing Kachi over? "What?! Why?"

"You may not be into Claire anymore, but your father and Maxwell Gareth are still very much friends." Susan explained, she understood his worries. Having one's ex and current girlfriend under the same roof, sitting on the same table had to be a nightmare, and knowing Claire, there would be a full serving of snide comments and sneers.

Jeremy groaned inwardly as his eyes fell on his father and Kachi. They seemed to be getting along quite well. He knew Susie was right, there was no reason to mix he and Claire's issues with those of their fathers', but his gut feeling told him Claire would do something that would mirror how conceited she really was.

Just then, Kline, their butler, announced the arrival of the Gareths. Jeremy braced himself, it was going to be a long dinneer.

1 Like

Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
What the phuck is she doing here?

Claire couldn't stop glaring at Kachi. This had to be the most low-down, dirty thing Jeremy had ever done to her of them all. How dare he bring his little whor--e to dinner with his father? Worse still, he acted like she was the only one he could see at the table, in front of her own parents, Jeremy acted like she didn't even exist.

She knew they had never really gotten along with him, sure he had shagged her once or twice in the beginning, it had been easier to lure him into bed when he was younger and emotionally broken, but that had ended years ago, it had been quite the shock when he had asked her out of his apartment during one of her 'routine' visits that involved her stripping and him taking her against anything solid like a wild animal. She had thought he was joking, or going through another phase like he was wont to do, but after months that led to years and Jeremy failed to acknowledge her in the way she wanted to be acknowledged, she realized that whatever switch that had been off in his head and had made him desire her, had finally come on, and now she was trying to turn it back off. But seeing him share this rare bonding with some woman really threw a spanner in the works for her, she had never seen him so happy, the sight burned her insides the same way she wished she could burn this intruder. Oh how she yearned to receive his attention, even if like he would attend to his sister, better that than being totally ignored.

She assessed her competition, she really was as pretty as Lee-Anne had said, she hadn't gotten a good view last night due to the distance from which she had watched them, but sitting right in front of her now, she could see why Jeremy would go for her; her small, curvy frame, her bright brown eyes, thick lashes, small pouty lips and radiant brown skin would draw any man's attention. She wondered if Jeremy had slept with her yet, perhaps not, why else would he be doting on her? Of course, normal Jeremy Blair, once he had gotten a piece of that assss, he would be on to the next one soon enough. That had been her fate anyway. She smiled at he thought of Jeremy dumping the pathetic little wench. No worries, her man was just going through a phase in his life every man went through- indecision, once he had banged these clingy slu--ts, he would return to where he belonged- with her. It was just a matter of time.

The man-snatcher had just said a joke that had the entire table reeling with laughter save for herself and her mother, Claire didn't get why Jeremy would laugh at stale jokes, he never laughed when she cracked a joke- hell he never laughed at all with her. She frowned as she thought of a good way to wipe the smile off of everyone's faces- especially the tramp's.

"So, Kachi, when did you start working for the company?" Claire began. Her sudden contribution to a discussion that had been on for a while without her involvement caught everyone by surprise and inadvertently achieved her aim of wiping the smile off their faces- not the way she wanted though

"Over a month ago." Kachi replied curtly. She wasn't oblivious to the dirty looks she had been getting from this woman since they had been introduced, she hadn't thought much on it when dinner began, but that unsettling feeling was back now.

"Hmm, I wasn't aware the staff could date each other, or doesn't the policy apply to you, Jeremy?" Claire teased as her eyes fell on a fuming Jeremy.

He had seen this coming. Jeremy had wondered why Claire had been so silent so far, now he knew why. She had been thinking up some nice bomb to drop when they least expected it.

"I don't believe the purpose of this dinner is to discuss office policies, Claire." he replied as nicely as he could- which wasn't nice at all.

"My bad." Claire said with a sly grin.

Jeremy grunted, the last thing he wanted was Claire making Kachi uncomfortable, or even unnerving him just a little- both seemed to be her aim this evening. He glanced at Susie who was sitting next to him and gesturing to him to calm down. Good he wasn't the only one who noticed Clair's behavior.

Not quite content with the trouble she had already begun, Claire chose to throw in a much harder jab, one that was sure to drive a nail into this little coffin, "So, you're Nigerian huh?"

Jeremy shot her a murderous glare, willing her to shut it before she said something she would regret.

Kachi didn't answer- rather, Claire didn't give her the opportunity to do so before she spat, "I'm guessing this is some sort of sport for Nigerian girls? You just find the richest guy around and bag him?"

The speed with which Jeremy stood and banged his fist hard against the table rattled everyone- especially Claire. He was now glaring at her like a psychotic killer who wanted to rip her head off her neck and crush it until it was dust.

"You will NOT speak to my woman with such disrespect in my father's house. Apologise." he ground out.

Claire knew she should say no more- except it was an apology, the logical side of her told her she had said enough, but the emotional part went on overdrive hearing him refer to this who--re as his woman and ask HER, Claire Lisette Gareth to apologize to her in the presence of both her parents. She was the one who deserved an apology for the many times he had intentionally made a mockery of her, he should be the one apologizing to her for using her and doing away with her like she was some worthless toy, HE, Jeremy Evan Blair should be apologizing to HER for bringing this heifer to dinner.

She stood to stare him in the face despite being over six inches shorter. She matched the intensity of his glare, the rage in her so hot it could set the entire dining area on fire. Their parents and Kachi watched this stand-off, each too stunned to attempt to end this battle of wills.

"Over.My.Dead.Body."

Jeremy's jaw clenched, his hands balled into fists, it took everything he had to not hit Claire so hard she would fly into the next century, he was red with anger. He would admit that he hadn't treated her fairly in the past, but he didn't think he was so harsh she would pull this sort of a stunt, besides, in all honesty, she had brought all of this upon herself, he did play a part, but everything he did, he did with her full permission. As he thought of the many ways he could kill or at least maim Claire, he felt Kachi's small hand on his, he didn't have to look at her to understand her message.

"Thanks for the dinner dad. We're leaving." he said on a final note, his eyes still steady on Claire. Oh, if he wasn't thought never to hit a woman, someone would be dialing 9-1-1 right now

He pulled Kachi from her seat and pulled her along on their way out as she struggled to keep up with his long strides.

They got to his car and got in without saying a word to each other, he started it, reversed and drove out of the compound like an insane man. She wasn't sure where to from here and by the look on his face she wasn't about to ask. She stared out the window as she replayed the events of the evening. All had been going well, she was having an interesting discussion with Jonathan, he had asked about her family, her schooling, told her how they lost Jeremy's mother and of Jeremy's childhood, and even asked when she thought would be the right time to have kids, informing her that he would prefer she and Jeremy had at least three unlike having just one like he and his late wife. She had felt so love and welcomed until the arrival of Claire and her family, even without asking she had figured there was some bad blood between Claire and Jeremy, the lady had been all smiles until they were introduced. She recognized her from the office party- only, she wasn't drunk off her feet. She looked much prettier when she was sober, but the mean look she shot at her told Kachi it would be a long, awkward dinner.

She broke out of her thoughts when she noticed the car was slowing down. It came to a stop in the drive-way of some nice-looking condo.

She turned to Jeremy who had a death-grip on the steering wheel.

As if aware of her eyes on him, he let out a harsh breath, "I'm sorry." he said softly.

She shook her head, "No need to be, you did nothing."

"If I hadn't taken you there, she wouldn't have insulted you"

"You didn't know she would be there, besides, how else would I have met your gorgeous father?" she teased with a light smile, hoping to ease his anger.

It worked as he finally cracked a smile, "Don't get any ideas, he's 40 years older than you are and needs aphrodisiacs to 'get up'" he joked.

Kachi laughed, "Are you sure? Cos I could've sworn he got up when I placed my hand on his thigh."

He turned to her sharply, "You did what?!"

She laughed hysterically, ""I'm just teasing."

He seemed to relax at that admission, he smiled warmly, her little jokes had taken his mind off the events of the day, "So, would you like to come in and have a drink? New year's eve isn't over yet."

She smiled, "We're already here, aren't we?"

Taking that for what it was- a yes, he got out of the car and helped her out.

3 Likes

Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guys, the next installment will be PG21, dunno if the auto-correct on NL will allow for a good read.

Do you think I should post it here or should I provide the link to the page?

1 Like

Re: A Christmas Party by gal10(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Anyone dear..
Re: A Christmas Party by Michelle55: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls post it hère swty
Re: A Christmas Party by Fareedha: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
please post it here and also provide d link just in case..lovely piece dear
Re: A Christmas Party by christabeli: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
safarigirl:
Guys, the next installment will be PG21, dunno if the auto-correct on NL will allow for a good read.

Do you think I should post it here or should I provide the link to the page?
Nice work dear. If you post it here and they carry you go sexuality section, it will be painful. It's either you censor it or provide the link
Re: A Christmas Party by murtaj(m): 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
post it here sweety
Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
They were soon inside what had to be the biggest, classiest condo Kachi had ever seen. The sitting room was masculine, from its white and grey hues to the artworks on the wall, a large couch and a love seat were the only sitting furniture around, two bean bags sat on opposite sides of a glass centre-table that was square in shape, a large, marble fireplace sat right below a 42-inch flat screen television. The entire design of the place left no doubts in a visitor's mind that this place belonged to a man.

"Cozy" she commented as she took a walk around the sitting room. An image of Jeremy sprawled on the large couch, probably chewing on some popcorn while he watched a game popped into her mind, she smiled. It would be a nice sight.

He noticed the tilt of her lips, "And why are you smiling?" he asked as he made his way to a side bar to fix them some drinks

"Nothing, just thought of something." she sighed as she lazily bent over the couch, it was so soft, it would probably be more comfortable than her bed.

Jeremy's eyes nearly popped out from the view he was getting, her rounded as--s teased him, bringing to fore images of him pistoling in and out of her from behind, his member got the message much faster as it shot to life, he wrenched his gaze away when he felt the glass cup in his hand slipping, he definitely didn't plan on startling her.

By the time he had fixed both their drinks, she was already sitting on the couch, a part of him mourned the loss of the wonderful view he had been getting only minutes ago. He went to the couch and handed her the drink as he sat beside her.

Kachi collected it and examined the mixture, tipping the glass and swirling its content, "What's in this?"

He raised his brow, "You think I drugged it?"

Her eyes fell on him, her head tilted, "Did you?" she asked with a smirk

He took a sip of his drink and set it aside, she watched him move closer- too close, just before he leaned toward her and whispered in her ear, "Sweetie, if I want to bang you, I would prefer if you were fully sane, then you would remember how good I gave it to you." he gave a sly grin. He had only meant to mess with her head, but he found himself thinking about what it would be like- not that he hadn't thought of what sex with her would be like thousands of times, but it was a different vibe having her in his presence while the thought flowed through his head and she was staring at him like that; she seemed shocked and...aroused?

It was Kachi's turn to have slippery fingers, her throat was suddenly dry, her heart beat a hundred times faster as she felt a tingle between her legs, his words sounded so dirty, and that tone he used; so raw, and masculine, was just the cherry on top.

The next words that escaped her lips totally shocked her, "Do you...do you want to?" she asked, her voice low and uncertain.

He was momentarily stunned by her question, "do I want to what?" he asked with narrowed eyes, he wanted to hear her speak those words she had screamed countless times in his many dreams.

With her sudden courage gone, she lowered her gaze to the drink in her hand and shook her head, "Never mind." even as she said that, she wanted him to mind, he had already aroused her interest- and her inexperienced body.

He placed his fingers under her chin and raised her head so that her brown eyes met his cerulean gaze, "Do I want to what?" he repeated.

"I'm not sure, I just..."

"Do you want me to?" He blurted out. She stared at him a bit shocked, his expression was dead serious as he waited with bated breath for her reply.

Kachi wanted so badly to just laugh it off like she was merely joking around, but this was more than a joke, her mind was telling her it was a bad idea, but after twenty-four years, her body and heart were feeling rebellious, she was suddenly more aware f the closeness of their bodies, how good he smelt, how nice his lips looked and how totally mesmerizing his eyes were.

She swallowed hard before her simple reply of, "Yes"

3 Likes

Re: A Christmas Party by safarigirl(f): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
It took Jeremy a while to digest that word, 'yes', he had waited forever to hear her permit him to explore, feel and taste the wondrous edifice that was her body, he had had countless dreams and fantasies concerning this moment, now, he wanted to enjoy the feeling just a little.

Kachi watched him, first with anxiety, and then uncertainty, why was he staring at her like that? Had she said something wrong? She couldn't help the gnawing feeling that just maybe Jeremy hadn't meant what he said, maybe he was just fooling around and she had taken him seriously.

She laughed nervously, "Forget I said that, I was just jo..." he shut her rambling mouth with a passionate kiss that set off so many sparks within her, she clutched his shoulders to steady herself lest she fall back from the impact of his kiss. She felt the drink in her hand taken away, she didn't know where he dropped it, she figured on the center table, but there was no time to think about that as she was lifted from her position and eased onto his strong thighs.

"Don't spoil it." he breathed into her ear and went on to bite her ear-lobe and suck on it. She whimpered as their lips met in another soul-shattering kiss that made Kachi shudder, her eyes fluttered shut, her entire sensory organs now focused solely on the sensations his kiss caused within her...and then she felt it. The evidence of his desire forming a tent in his pants and brushing against her cr-otch, she moaned at first, and then thoughts of how big he was and if he would even fit flooded her mind, only briefly though as that train of thought was derailed when his teeth began a slow trail, biting down her neck, taking a stop at her collarbone to nibble and kiss the smooth, caramel skin.

"I've waited so long for this K." he breathed against her skin, his hands which had been on her waist slowly slid up her torso, one stopped just below her breasts, but the other continued its journey until it was filled with her breasts, she shuddered against him as her head fell forward resting against his shoulder, he smiled hearing her helpless moans and whimpers as his thumb rubbed her bud, his index finger joined it to tweak her peaked ni--pple.

"All I've wanted from the day I met you, is to touch you...kiss you...love you..." he whispered as he placed chaste kisses along her neck. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse, taking his time to kiss every patch of caramel skin he exposed, he slipped the blouse off her kissing her shoulders and arms. He smiled as she shuddered against him, her full br--easts filled a light blue lacy bra that did a good job of holding it up, he watched entranced as her breasts heaved in rhythm to her raspy breathing, he was all set to bust his nuts just by staring at the rise and fall of the beautiful pair. He looked up at her, her eyes were trained on him, awaiting his next move anxiously, she didn't look as uncertain as she had minutes ago, instead her eyes seemed to urge him on.

She watched him brush his pale pink lips over the swell of her b/re/as/ts, his hands danced around her flat, firm stomach and caressed her back. He skillfully unhooked her bra- she didn't notice. He rubbed her shoulders and then let his hand drop to her thighs.

She gasped when his hands grabbed both her as--s cheeks and pulled her up so she was on her knees, he gave her a sly grin as her shocked eyes stared down at him, "We won't be needing this anymore" he said as he roughly pulled off her bra, nearly ripping the material, her full br/ea/sts jiggled, her hershey-kissed light brown nip--ples at their peak heaved in his face, "God! They're as beautiful as I imagined." he sighed, staring at the teasing pair like they were the eighth wonder of the world, he cupped one b--oob and placed a light kiss on its tiny bud, "I could suck on these all day" he muttered just before he caught it between his teeth and proceeded to lick and suck on her like a lactating infant.

Kachi cried out, her hands digging into his blonde mane as he pleasured her in ways she hadn't dreamed of, every suck and nibble sent a wave of pleasure through her body that came to a head in her middle making her moan and whimper. She suddenly felt him rising from his seat as he unlatched his lips from her nip--ple.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, though her fear of falling off him was unfounded, he had a firm grip around her waist and steadily walked up a stairs she hadn't noticed previously, carrying her like she weighed nothing, he kissed and bit her collarbone the entire way up, successfully distracting her and keeping her aroused.

She wasn't aware they had entered a bedroom until she felt herself being lowered and her back came in contact with soft silk, she opened her eyes and they met his smiling ones.

"You didn't think I would really make love to you on that couch, did you?" he asked almost laughing at her look of surprise.

Truthfully, she didn't care where he wanted to take her, he might have even laid her across the kitchen counter and it would have felt like a king-size bed.

He didn't wait for her reply as his busy lips returned to work, making a trail from her collarbone, between her bre--asts, down her belly button and hovered just above the waistline of her jeans, he unbuttoned her jeans and slipped off her boots. His hands slipped into both sides of her jeans and slowly slid them off as she raised her a/s/s to help him. The sweet smell of her arousal hit his nostrils and he grinned mischievously, the matching blue boy shorts she wore were soaked with her juices. Slowly, he slid his hand up her thighs, stopping just below her hot core, he could hear the harsh breaths, he reveled in them, glad to know he wasn't the only one who was set to burst in anticipation, as much as he wanted to damn it all and bury himself so deep inside her it would take a surgical operation to separate them, he also needed for her to remember this night as long as she lived, he needed to ensure every touch was engrained in her memory.

"Turn around darling"

Kachi looked down at him, his lips hovering where she wished he would just dive in and end this torture he was putting her through. She was tempted to ask why, but her fear of ruining all of this with such a potentially silly question caused her to keep shut and do as she was told.

The boy shorts hugged her firm, round behind so damn good, he swore he had never seen an ass this perfect, it wasn't offensively large, neither was it small by any stretch of the imagination, it was an ass that could inspire poets- it definitely inspired him, "Perfect." he muttered to himself as he splayed his large hands across her rump and kneaded them, her whimpers sounded like music to his ears.

Kachi buried her face in the silk sheets as Jeremy's hands played her body like it was an instrument, he had it humming to his every tune, her mind was in a haze, unable to wrap its self around his ability to bring such pleasure with such simple touches. She felt his hands slip into the sides of her panties, she raised her assss up as he peeled the panties off her, she lay na/k/ed and bare before his eyes, her shapely form left him speechless.

Slowly he turned her around, his breath caught in his throat, she was perfection personified. He watched those beautiful heaving br/eas/ts, that flat tummy and the flair of her hips that led to nicely toned legs, her juice coated her outer lips, she was completely bald save for a light patch of hair just above her slit.

He had barely admired her when she slowly sat up and crawled to him, "It's not fair if you get to see me nude and you're still clothed." she said as her hands went to work unbuttoning his shirt.

He hadn't even noticed he was yet to remove a fabric of clothing. She pulled the shirt off him and then proceeded to rid him of the singlet.

Her eyes roamed his hard body, she had been right after all, he did have an amazing body under his clothes, his chest was broad, leading to nice abs that ended in a v below his jeans, his tanned skin felt hot against her lips as she kissed his chest and down his body, she heard him groan when she nibbled his pink nip/pls. She had already unbuttoned his jeans and was well on her way down south when he suddenly pushed her off.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked with a sly grin as he lowered himself to her slit, he took a whiff of her intoxicating scent, "You smell so good" he rumbled, his eyes trained on her womanhood like he was conversing with it, his tongue swept against her slit, earning him a whimper. She tasted a bit salty, he smiled, he had never gone down on any woman previously, he really had no time for pre-intimacy unless it favored him, some kissing, a good Mouth Gig and he would be pumping into other women almost immediately and releasing, but with Kachi, it was different, he wanted her to get the full course of his good loving.

Kachi's back arched off the bed and she muttered non-existent words as she felt Jeremy's lips eat her out like ice cream, she thrashed uncontrollably, his hands on her hips keeping them in place while he lapped at her gushing juices felt like pleasure chains. She tried unsuccessfully to move away when a sudden electrifying feeling passed through her, it was nothing like she had ever experienced, so good it felt harmful.

"Oh, Jeremy, please..." she begged, her voice trailed off, she couldn't think up any more words, it felt like she had suddenly gone dumb as the toe-curling feeling hit her like a tsunami, she let out a loud cry that she could've sworn was heard three districts away as she experienced her first orgasm. She lay sprawled on the bed, it felt like that peak had taken away her last strength, rendering her temporarily numb...or so she thought.

While Kachi lay, trying to recover the breath that had been knocked out of her, Jeremy took the time to get out of the rest of his clothing. He was so hard he was sure to have a case of blue balls by the next morning, that guttural scream she had released as he brought her to her or/gas/m had not only swelled his ego, but other parts of him too so that he wondered why he hadn't released at the sound. He slid up to look at her sweaty face, one would never know it was freezing outside by the perspiration on her face.

Kachi looked up at his smiling face, he seemed to be pleased with himself, after that performance, he deserved to bask in his glory, she swore she had never felt so good in all her life, it was an out-of-this world experience.

"How did I do?" he asked, he dipped his head lower and nibbled a nipl, she sighed as her hands dug into his hair.

"So good." she sighed, the feel of his wet tongue causing sensations on her nipl and bringing her nether regions back to life. She had thought she couldn't possibly be aroused only minutes after that shattering orgasm, so much for that thought.

"You ready for more?" he asked, as he nibbled on the neglected ni/pp/le.

"Hmmm?" she could barely hear anything above the humming in her head, all she could do was feel...and feel she did.

"I asked if you're ready for more" he repeated as he ground his hardness against her slit.

Kachi's eyes flew open feeling his hard length against her, the contact made her moan. She wanted to say no, her head told her her body had gotten enough, but her rebellious body wanted more, it needed to be filled, "Yes, I want it all" she breathed.

"Just what I want to hear." he aligned himself to her soaking entrance.

Suddenly, every ounce of courage Kachi had felt and every sliver of arousal faded as she felt him slide into her slickness, "Jeremy, wait...I..." he moved deeper making her gasp.

"You what?" he asked, sliding inch by inch into her slickness, she was so darn tight, her walls were already sucking him in, and he had barely even gotten four inches in, at this rate he feared he wouldn't last long. she didn't give him a reply. She didn't have to as the head of his p3n1s came into contact with a barrier. His eyes met hers, she was a virgin?

He had pegged her to be a lot of things, but a virgin hadn't been one of them, he had assumed she must have had sex at least once, she was twenty-four! Most girls her age had gone past at least three sexual partners.

"Why didn't you..."

"Don't ask, just...love me, please"

He held her gaze for a while, searching in her eyes for any signs of fear or hesitation, all he saw was encouragement, he smiled down at her and kissed her, it was a long and soulful kiss, he wanted her to feel how much passion he felt for her, to know how appreciative he was of her gift.

"This might sting a bit" he whispered into her ear, "Hold on, and you can scratch me if it hurts too much" he chuckled as he placed her small hands on his shoulder.

She nodded and closed her eyes as she braced for impact...but even that wasn't enough to stop the pain that rendered her temporarily numb when he suddenly rammed his long, thick member into her hot, wet opening, breaking her hymen. She didn't just scratch him, her teeth dug into the skin of his shoulder in her effort to hold off her scream.

Jeremy growled, not just from the sting of her bite, but the way her virgin canal suffocated him, her walls clasped him so tightly it took a great deal of strength to not flood her with his seed, "Damn Kachi, you're so tight" he made no move to slip out of her, once he was able to maneuver his muscles, he began grinding her and moving his hips in a circular motion, helping her get used to the feel of him.

It didn't take long for the pain to subside, and then came the pleasure, she found herself grinding against him, loving the way his long, thick phallus ministered to her channel, her breathing was labored as her arm wrapped around his neck and the other slid down to his firm as--s, pulling him deeper. She unconsciously spread her legs wider and felt her eyes flutter close, "Jeremy...oh my..." she breathed. He slid out of her and back in rhythmically.

Jeremy wished he had a camera right now with him, his eyes took in her posture. She made the most ero/ti/c sight, her back arched, her head thrown back in the throes of passion, her bottom lip caught between her teeth and her beautiful brown skin glistening with sweat as she guided him deeper within her and released the sweetest sounds he would ever hear. As he watched her, he knew the impossible had been achieved.

He was in love.

That realization made him thrust just a bit harder, he wanted to see how good she would look while she got a good sexing. Gorgeous.

"Oh yes!" Kachi screamed. In all her life, she couldn't remember being this uninhibited, then again, she had never felt so good. He should get paid for how good he was making her feel, her every being was under his spell, and boy was he working her good. All she could do was moan and whimper as he increased his speed.

"Oh, shiitt!" he groaned. His member seemed to be working solely for her, he had lost all control of it, all he could do was feel. He took hold of her thighs and raised them to her knees, opening her up to his total massacre. He pounded her like a crazed man, his pent up desire and every other emotion he felt toward her melted into his pummeling.

It started like a tiny spark in his toes, travelled along every muscle in his body, he felt it, welcomed it as he welcomed her moans which were getting louder with every hard stroke he took. He took in the sight of her sweaty body, her full brea--sts bounced erratically, the air was filled with the raw, musky scent of sex and sounds of their grunts and moans, her channel sucked him in like a vacuum, her walls contracting and damn near swallowing his di/c/k. His sensory organs went on overload as he let out an animalistic growl and erupted deep inside her womb.

Kachi's climax followed, knocking the air out of her lungs, and she could swear she screamed so loud, her throat would be sore for an entire week.

He collapsed on her, his breath uneven, his skin cold and clammy as the cold air dried off the sweat. He lay against her chest, listening to the erratic sound of her heartbeat, as it slowly evened, he heard the sound of fireworks going off as the rest of the world welcomed the new year.

"I love you Kachi" he said softly into the cold night.

He felt her hands in his hair and her lips place a soft kiss against his temple, "I love you Jeremy"

*goodnight guys*....help me beg them not to shift it from here

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Facts You Didn't Know About William Shakespeare / Once Upon A Time / Emmanuel Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.