Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

APC Will End PDP Monopoly Of Power – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will End PDP Monopoly Of Power – Atiku (376 Views)

Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun / Crisis May End Pdp’s Reign - Oyinlola / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Will End PDP Monopoly Of Power – Atiku by okon11: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Source: .com.ng

The former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, on Wednesday said the All Progressive Congress is the only party standing in the way of dictatorship and one party system in the country.

Atiku, a presidential aspirant of the APC stated this in Abakaliki during his campaign visit to Ebonyi State chapter of the party.
He noted that all the presidential aspirants of the party have resolved to support whoever emerges from the party’s primaries.

According to him APC is set to end PDP monopoly of power at the centre in 2015 by emerging victorious at the polls.

He said: “I want to thank you for the warm reception accorded me. This is the only time in the nation’s political history that we have opportunity to make positive change in our lives and unborn generation because since 1999, we have been subjected to only one party. We did not have an alternative, as we did now.

“Since APC was formed last year, Nigeria now has a chance to make positive change. If APC did not come, we could have gotten what is in other African countries, that is we would have ended up with dictators.

“If we fought military rule, we can fight one-party system. Because of the sins of PDP, there is no place for them in coming elections, both in Ebonyi and other parts of the country.

“Who ever wins the APC primaries, vote for APC. That is the beauty of democracy. No matter the number of candidates, only one person would emerge. All of us are operating in the party’s interest. This would bring about the change we are advocating, to lift the party. Please support the candidate, don’t vote for another party.

“I am in Ebonyi to acquaint myself with the party’s problems in the state. So that if am opportuned by God’s and your grace, I will know how to solve the problems. Seeing is believing, not someone sitting down somewhere and urging for your votes and support.

“I am here to tell you that your vote is your power,your road to prosperity and development. To change those who say they would govern us for the next 60 years. If you finish voting, don’t go, stay there and see that they are counted and recorded.”

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Cancels Birthday Celebration Dinner / Atiku Commends BUHARI / How Do You Want To Celebrate The General's Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.