Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer (10556 Views)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nonso23:

The least enticing offer i've gotten in ages! lipsrsealed
I'll pass biko.
Rest assured i'll loiter NL at will.
Stay your lane, you say No! Follow me bumper to bumper, you say Mba! What do you want from me now? #folds hands#
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

You dnt say!! Supporters of the study, what say you?? Una dey hear?
Very true. People who knows people suffering or suffered it should give honest background of the person involued. Then again its people who believe every research that will take look twice at these ones that will go for any 'tomress' research that massage their inflated ego.

5 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hehehe. Butthurt. Oya sorry na. Stop weeping.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by coogar: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Timbuktou:
Hehehe. Butthurt. Oya sorry na. Stop weeping.

butthürt because of the way men have been told to prevent prostate cancer? it's hilarious - and these are the same women that were chest-beating that some wives are better at marital infidelity than their husbands. why should we take these lasses serious when they argue from both ends of the pole? what's their concern if a man cops HIV or ebola in his sojourn? it's not like any of us here is interested in their cheap wares anyways.

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

butthürt because of the way men have been told to prevent prostate cancer? it's hilarious - and these are the same women that were chest-beating that some wives are better at marital infidelity than their husbands. why should we take these lasses serious when they argue from both ends of the pole? what's their concern if a man cops HIV or ebola in his sojourn? it's not like any of us here is interested in their cheap wares anyways.

Lol. It's all peniis envy. The sexes are what they are and there's no changing that. I feel sorry for many of these women. They've been married to cuckolds for so long they can't handle the cavemen that check their bullshit.

So far, I'm Ebola free, it must pain them to no end. Hahaha.

Is it too much to get an intellectual debate? People holding fast to opinions but conversing intelligibly?
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Floodgater:
Very true. People who knows people suffering or suffered it should give honest background of the person involued. Then again its people who believe every research that will take look twice at these ones that will go for any 'tomress' research that massage their inflated ego.
Its only researches that massage their ego that they can defend o. You can see they have absolutely nothing to say regarding the instances u have mentioned. grin grin grin
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by freecocoa(f): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
coogar:

don't be jealous of our fabulous lives....
men aren't really designed to be chaste - that exclusive rights belong to you womenfolk. this is why nature gave you have a doughnut looking hymën to keep you in check. unlike you, i have nothing to restricting me from sowing my wild oats.

there's no effing way any extrovert dude would end up with a runs babe. runs babes know who they are after - the nerds! the extrovert dude's wealth of experience would help him sift through the debris & even if he misjudges, there's a big chance at least one of his friends knows about the escapades of the runs babe. anyhow you look at it, the guy that is out there sowing his wild oats always wins.
Okay o,mr sower, keeping sowing o, no need to even debate the matter, my people say, them no dey tell person wey chop okpa to drink water, shikena.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by coogar: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
freecocoa:
Okay o,mr sower, keeping sowing o, no need to even debate the matter, my people say, them no dey tell person wey chop okpa to drink water, shikena.

sowing doesn't mean one shouldn't be responsible. we all know too much of everything is bad so there's a measure of control. cheesy grin

p.s. - is amaka(your roomie) back from home? say hi to her. grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Its only researches that massage their ego that they can defend o. You can see they have absolutely nothing to say regarding the instances u have mentioned. grin grin grin
yea, you can write that again. At most they will post anything, lies inclusive to keep themselves afloat.

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Floodgater:
yea, you can write that again. At most they will post anything, lies inclusive to keep themselves afloat.
Hahaha. Damn right.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by luvablesam(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

don't be jealous of our fabulous lives....
men aren't really designed to be chaste - that exclusive rights belong to you womenfolk. this is why nature gave you have a doughnut looking hymën to keep you in check. unlike you, i have nothing to restricting me from sowing my wild oats.

there's no effing way any extrovert dude would end up with a runs babe. runs babes know who they are after - the nerds! the extrovert dude's wealth of experience would help him sift through the debris & even if he misjudges, there's a big chance at least one of his friends knows about the escapades of the runs babe. anyhow you look at it, the guy that is out there sowing his wild oats always wins.

Brother, introverts are way freakier than extroverts, ask ladies.

@ topic, I wonder why all the 'to n fro' fighting? If a couple of freaky straight scientists came up with some thesis about Veejays being an 'anti- cancer' apparatus for Men, please just let d thread be or better still have some fun with d topic n let there be peace. Some threads should just be for the fun of it.

People shouldn't see every family section topic as an outlet to their unending frustrations.

@picka its been a while.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by coogar: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2014
luvablesam:

my point rings true then....
that's exactly the reason introverts only seem to attract retired pröstitutes & ex-club girls.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by luvablesam(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

my point rings true then....
that's exactly the reason introverts only seem to attract retired pröstitutes & ex-club girls.

True Kinda
maybe not prostitutes but instead very wild girls. Meanwhile guys shouldn't take church girls too seriously doh
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 28, 2014
luvablesam:

True Kinda
maybe not prostitutes but instead very wild girls. Meanwhile guys shouldn't take church girls too seriously doh
Lol. Misconceptions everywhere.
There are some number of freaky introvert same as extrovert.

Being a good guy doesn't translate to introvert.
Being a bad guy doesn't translate to extrovert.
Both have their bad and good guys.

About the church girls; that you've met a bad churchy girls doesn't mean all of them are loose. It's just that all eyes are on them and when one misbehaves, Nigerians would start being stereotype.

@Topic, even when promiscuity wasn't the norm, our forefathers lived for long without suffering from these abnormal diseases.
Who would believe this crap?

4 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who would believe this crap?

I actually don't think anybody does.
They're all just trying to mess with the ladies' heads cheesy
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by onegig(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Keep justifying your randiness and lack of self control with bogus and ridiculous claims.

Mtshewww. How can cancerous cells differentiate between the people you have been with to keep a count?

Or the Vjays don dey carry pin numbers and the cells don get bar code scanners. ?
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by freecocoa(f): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2014
coogar:

sowing doesn't mean one shouldn't be responsible. we all know too much of everything is bad so there's a measure of control. cheesy grin

p.s. - is amaka(your roomie) back from home? say hi to her. grin
I hear you, she's back and says hello.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

I actually don't think anybody does.
cheesy? Aluta, when did you turn male?

Or what am I seeing? shocked
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by crackhaus: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

And it took this long for this?

Alutacontinua please go back to being female, so as to dispel the widely accepted notion that women don't often think logically...

Darn, I've been following the thread closely reading how them ladies been raining fire & brimstone over the research - are we complaining of AIDS or other diseases?
How e take concern these madams what diseases we get on our easy-bargain for life insurance? cheesycheesy

Errrm, I believe the research... tongue
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
crackhaus:

so as to dispel the widely accepted notion that women don't often think logically...

The exception maketh not the rule. wink
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by crackhaus: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
Timbuktou:
The exception maketh not the rule. wink
At least it giveth hope. grin
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
SAMBARRY:
kanwulia, chilli sauce,sophyrocks, aisha, jennykandry, ewuro ati awon iya laya e nko? grin

Na this kin topic dey sweet nigérian men, anything wey resemble vayjay vayjay, dem go put their drill pipe and start drilling.

As long as you keep away from kids, make UNa carry go. After age 50, we still get to see some with 80lb scrotum. grin

Oh by the way. Feel free extend to my snail grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by EfemenaXY: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
^^ Yuk!!

Absolutely disgusting. embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by armyofone(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
shocked
You called a prostate cancer curing lipsrsealed disgusting cry grin

EfemenaXY:
^^ Yuk!!
Absolutely disgusting. embarassed embarassed
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by EfemenaXY: 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
armyofone:
shocked
You called a prostate cancer curing lipsrsealed disgusting cry grin

Well, I do understand that as far as d!cks are concerned, nothing is too disgusting for the owner...but even then.. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
This snail looks yummy.igbin alata swe swe cheesy
Chillisauce:

Na this kin topic dey sweet nigérian men, anything wey resemble vayjay vayjay, dem go put their drill pipe and start drilling.

As long as you keep away from kids, make UNa carry go. After age 50, we still get to see some with 80lb scrotum. grin

Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by pickabeau1: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oga mi.... i dey oooo

funny post about outlets of frustration grin grin grin

luvablesam:

@ topic, I wonder why all the 'to n fro' fighting? If a couple of freaky straight scientists came up with some thesis about Veejays being an 'anti- cancer' apparatus for Men, please just let d thread be or better still have some fun with d topic n let there be peace. Some threads should just be for the fun of it.

People shouldn't see every family section topic as an outlet to their unending frustrations.

@picka its been a while.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by coogar: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Chillisauce:

does chillisauce eat female genitäls? no way you can convince anyone that's a snail. that ish looks exactly like tpia's läbia.
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by luvablesam(m): 9:40pm On Nov 29, 2014
pickabeau1:
Oga mi.... i dey oooo

funny post about outlets of frustration grin grin grin

No mind me jare,I had to say wat I got in mind
Re: Sex With More Than 20 Women Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer by pickabeau1: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
luvablesam:

No mind me jare,I had to say wat I got in mind

A normal day in family land grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? / Im Going To Nigeria This Dec, What Shall I Get For His Entire Family? / A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.