Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Orji: I've No Hand In Kalu's Political Misfortunes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji: I've No Hand In Kalu's Political Misfortunes (381 Views)

Senate Rules: I’ve No Hand In Alteration — Ekweremadu / We Have No Hand In Ekweremadu’s Invitation By Police – APC / Buhari Has No Hand In Impeachment Crisis – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orji: I've No Hand In Kalu's Political Misfortunes by taiwoflb: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji, has washed his hands off the political setbacks of his predecessor, Orji Uzor Kalu, urging him to do a soul searching of his antecedents.

Kalu had been toying with the idea of picking the ticket for Abia North senatorial seat on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

But last week, he reportedly announced his withdrawal from the race, blaming Governor Orji for shrinking the political space by handpicking candidates.

But the Abia governor denied handpicking candidates for the various elective positions ahead of the 2015 general elections, describing Kalu's allegation as "spurious and the ranting of a drowning man".

Orji, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Charles Ajunwa, noted that Kalu was merely looking for excuses to explain the stark realities of the colossal failure looming before him had he gone ahead to vie for PDP ticket for Abia North.
Source: .com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Sworn In, Says Enough Of Pdp-led FG / African Union Applaud Namibia's Electronic -vote / Nigerian Government Calls Halt To U.S. Training For Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.