Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos (47218 Views)

Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by MrAboki: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Eziachi:

You forgot that David Mark was in the military longer than Buhari. A greater percentage of all of them today self confessed democrats were ministers, commissioners etc during the military era. What the difference if you eat your eba with your fingers or with a fork?

The Man who eats his Eba with a Forks can fell our how, how soft, how lumpy the Eba is long before it reaches his mouth. grin

And I get your point very well. But how do we expect a different result when we keep doing the same old thing over and over again?
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Oluperfect(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:
For this my president, I go do Aristo o. See fineness! He's even better looking than Obama not to talk of that bloodshot eyed nincompoop currently residing in ASO RoCk. You know that misfit who always look like a lost puppy in the midst of world leaders and speaks like a six year old who's just learning the alphabets. The one who wears fedora hat everywhere reminding the world that Nigeria was colonised and that his people did not have a culture before the whiteman set foot in their jungle. The only Nigerian president(buffoon) without a traditional name but one bestowed on his clan by the slave masters.

This handsome man on the other hand has panache. Very disarming yet tough and with integrity in abundance.

THIS IS MY PRESIDENT!!!
Go elect im urself,,rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2014
Eziachi:

You forgot that David Mark was in the military longer than Buhari. A greater percentage of all of them today self confessed democrats were ministers, commissioners etc during the military era. What the difference if you eat your eba with your fingers or with a fork?

Thank you our ever wise Pa Eziachi and sage for reminding some of these blind and unobjective haters of Buhari the prejudiced hypocrisy and myopia of their ways. Was OBJ a civil servant before he became President? It would be better for some to admit they have no reason for hating Buhrai other than their unquestioning belief in the lies told to them by a system of corruption that is petrified of the General. Even if GEJ was never in the armed forces the pervasive influence of the old boys in Khaki can still be seen throughout virtually every level of his Government. Our current Minister of defence for example, Lieutenant General (retired) Aliyu Mohammed Gusau, is someone who has been in the corridors of power for eternity. Abeg, who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Bimpe29: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2014
So lovely! As you are looking gorgeous and happy in these outfits, so shall this country be looking and feeling happy as from now.

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by BabaO2: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
Balyz:
they sure cant, but the same cant be said of the clueless incumbent and what's that his name again? em........ please remind me cos I think it has something like TAN or ogogoro to do with it wink
That must be Outgoing president of Nigeria 'good lock Jonathan' that was erroneously voted in as president after the death of the real President of federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2014
This is Nigeria's President in 2015.

GEJ is not an option......Nigeria cannot go ahead in GEJ's direction.

6 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2014
Benbisco:

Honey, if even you wear that outfit and take that pose in that office, you will look presidential. Its not with the looks it about character and what u have to offer.

Is Buhari without character? Do you know the biggest problems of Nigeria GEJ has exacerbated and why many Nigerians are now finding Buhari appealing as one of the few individuals capable of tackling those problems because of his innate character? Why do you think on both sides sides of the appalling divide , i.e the corrupt and rapacious poltico-elite class on on hand and the dirt poor Nigerians on the other, there is deeply feverish anti and pro Buhari sentiments respectively?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by 2tek: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Ok. Behold d president of The Arewa people's congress.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by gtrust: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
ilugunboy:
This is Nigeria's President in 2015.

GEJ is not an option......Nigeria cannot go ahead in GEJ's direction.

That is a "Photoshop" of President Barack Obama in the Oval Office White House USA
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by yinchar(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
In the film of Gladiator and I quote "People should know when they are conquered, would you quintos would I"...., people never know, My President come 2015 you have conquered your enemy they just didn't realize...Strenght & Honour.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by IbeereDotCom: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
#lipsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Orikinla:
WOW!
Still looking handsome at over 70.
I doubt if GEJ will look half as good as Buhari at the same age. grin

Bros, GEJ does not even look good now. He's got that red/yellowish eye thing going on most times that makes me think those who accuse him of having 'one too many' may have a point. Still He is my President and I can never insult him like that because I only insult myself and nation by default. Nonetheless, our number one citizen should not be displaying red eyes always like someone perpetually malaria-afflicted or drunk.

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by opiaoku: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
All hail to his Excellency Gen buhari the president Commander in chief of federal republic of Nairaland and all social media.
A vitual president of some fools

But

Gej till 2019 in Aso villa Federal republic of Nigeriagrin

Buhari is a terrorist

Apc is bokoharam

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
IbeereDotCom:
#lipsealed

wicked... grin grin
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Longeria(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
yes o o, he looks so presidential.

Mtcheeeew.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by damcqute(m): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
barcanista:
Behold Our Incoming President

YES OOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Louislewis: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Is this going to change his antecedent? Does His attire in Ibo or Yoruba going to change his hatred for Christianity? Wrong man in wrong cloths

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by teejah03(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=holatin post=28387363][/quote]...so wat comes out of terrorism
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
I've said it before, Buhari falls in the category of people that look cute in any type of cloth they put on. All types of cloths from every ethnic group in and outside Nigeria fit him.
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I've said it before, Buhari falls in the category of people that look cute in any type of cloth they put on. All types of cloths from every ethnic group in and outside Nigeria fit him.

It helps that the General is a disciplined and austere man who keeps himself trim and fit unlike majority of our gluttonous and 'greedy Pig' politicians who have fat stomachs that enter a room 5 minutes before the rest of their body is visible.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by goodgood2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
waleadex:
He looks so confident of becoming the next president. We are watching!
He's always like that months before crying in front of cameras over election failures.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by FrenchyL(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
I actually love the shots. They are really lovely..

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Desola(f): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

It helps that the General is a disciplined and austere man who keeps himself trim and fit unlike majority of our gluttonous and 'greedy Pig' politicians who have fat stomachs that enter a room 5 minutes before the rest of their body is visible.

Now that got me laughing out loudly. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by victorazy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
courage54:
The People's General always looking radiant. The only hope that Nigeria have for a corrupt free society. Carry Go Sir Nothing can stop you. We are tired of the always looking confuse zoologist.

God Bless the People's Choice General Muhammadu Buhari.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

Slaves!
Nigeria will never vote for fanatic, an extremist. We can never be islamized.

1 Like

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by goodgood2(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:
Can anyone, even those who despise him deeply, deny that Buhari looks Presidential in the picture below?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1896069_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e
Ya, from the B'haram perspective, he looks presidential.

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
bt y plpp kip deceiving dis man?

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Desola:

Now that got me laughing out loudly. grin cheesy

It is the Nigerian reality. Check out the stomach on the hideous 'opolo' below .

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2012/05/mega-scandaledo-pdp-chairman-caught.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JvZ9AMxEnE0/T6Poj0TymjI/AAAAAAAABDk/jyGnyuZNzv8/s1600/naked-Edo-politician-.jpg[/img]
Mega Scandal: Edo PDP Chairman Caught Pants Down With A LovePeddler

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by NaLaugh: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
tolu007:
bt y plpp kip deceiving dis man?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by NaLaugh: 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Gbawe2:

It is the Nigerian reality. Check out the hideous 'opolo' below.

haha. That pic really does look like an "opolo" grin
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by chidinwachukwu(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
This man is a clown,i can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Desola(f): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
You've succeeded in putting me off my lunch today. lipsrsealed

I think okuigbe's picture would make for an apt illustration. Why that man hasn't been reported to have suffered a heart attack beats me. He is a ticking time bomb..

Gbawe2:

It is the Nigerian reality. Check out the hideous 'opolo' below.

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2012/05/mega-scandaledo-pdp-chairman-caught.html

[img]http://1.bp..com/-JvZ9AMxEnE0/T6Poj0TymjI/AAAAAAAABDk/jyGnyuZNzv8/s1600/naked-Edo-politician-.jpg[/img]
Re: Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos by Gbawe2: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
NaLaugh:

haha. That pic really does look like an "opolo" grin

grin grin grin They are all like that. Indisciplined fat f*ckers literally stuffing Nigeria's wealth down their throat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.