Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe (1969 Views)

Booze, Drugs, Sex: Bizarre Sights From Lagos ‘under Bridges’ / Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics) / How We Will Take Coins From ATM - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by kasalingo: 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2014

There was drama in Harare on Saturday when a SNAKE
reportedly slithered to an ATM machine at Barclays Angwa
Street and then entered into a car.

Bewilderment and chaos reigned supreme as passers-by
surrounded the car to get a closer view of the snake and its
owner. Others were busy taking photos from the onset and
managed to capture pictures of the snake and the car that it
later entered.

The UNPROVEN reports from the shocked eyewitness are
however conflicting. Some claim the snake ‘withdrew’ cash
from the ATM while others claim it just went to the machine
and returned to the car.
When the bemused crowd mobbed the car and asked the
driver, who had arrived a little while later, to explain the
bizarre occurrence, he professed ignorance and
unperturbedly asked them to release him so he could go home.

” Handizvizve zvamuri kutaura ini ndiregei ndiende kumba( I
don’t know what you are talking about, let me go home),” he
reportedly said.
The mob had no option but to let him go.

Reached for comment, Harare Police said they had not
received a report of the incident. Barclays Bank officials
declined to give a comment.

http://www.9jahomeland.com/shocker-snake-withdraws-money-atm-machine-zimbabwe/
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by blemon44(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
how much did the snake withdraw?
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by Diffdeef(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wow
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by luvlyoracle(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
kai oppppppp na wa ooo wink
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by deekseen(m): 12:11am On Nov 27, 2014
Chai! If na for Lagos only the sight of tyre and fuel for make the man confess.
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by hybridtm(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2014
U go fear na.....menh dey run am snake style
Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by Elcemento(m): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Snake in the Human(monkey) shadow. grin grin grin grin

CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Bizarre: Snake Withdraws Money From ATM Machine In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Damn right!

I saw an elephant taking sugarcane last week too. It offered some to me self, I said No thanks. It got angry, barked furiously at me and flew away.

I chased after him seconds later, he forgot his purse.

(1) (Reply)

See The Hippopotamus Caught Today In Gombe (dadinkowa) / OMG!! African Village Where Dead Children Are Made Into Voodoo Dolls (photos) / Zamfara University Sets 170 Cut-off Mark For Admission Against Jamb's 120

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.