Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) (3264 Views)

The Nigeria Music Video Awards (NMVA) 2014 [full Winners List] / Full List Of Nominees For The 2014 Nigeria Music Video Awards (NMVA) / Ice Prince Performs 'Aboki' Without Shoes At NMVA 2013-Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Lekksite(m): 1:32am On Nov 27, 2014

The NMVA which is reputed for being one of the most consistent award ceremonies in the country is in its 8th consecutive season and this year’s edition, like others in the past is cause driven. Its theme a world without violence is dedicated to further deepening the consciousness of a violence free environment which is necessary for peace to thrive. This is against the backdrop of violent eruptions arising from religious, ethnic, civil and political disputes all over the world. The NMVA is also thumbing down all forms of media violence such as denigration of womanhood in music videos and other obscenities that may offend the sensibilities of innocent viewers.

Check out the announced winners List Below:

1.—Best Producer
5 Star – WINNER
Hkn
Ybnl
Effyzzie Entertainment
Chocolate City
Mavin Records

2. — Video Of The Year
Davido — Aye
Yemi Alade — Johnny
Patoranking — Girlie Oh Remix
Olamide — Sitting On The Throne
Mavins — Dorobucci

3. — Indigenous Concept
Cynthia Morgan — Don’t Break My Heart
Yemi Alade — Johnny
Davido — Aye
Bethany Bola Thani — Pentecostal Praise
Teddy — Ije Love
Dr Sid – Surulere

4. — Best Use Of Visual Effects
Gbade Adetisola — Baba Ti Soro – WINNER
Tuface Idibia — Spiritual Healing
Victor Uwaifo — Bobozi
Omawunmi — Somori
Suspect — Nsogbu

5.—Best Raggae Dancehall
Patoranking — Girlie Oh Remix
Chopstix— Stinking Shit
Sheyi-Shay — Ragga Ragga
Burna Boy — Yawa Dey
Righteousman — No

6. — Video By Minors
Amarachi — Amarachi Dance
Chyko Boy —— Boy Chyko
Mya K —— Special Friend – WINNER‎
P.K.K —— My God Is Good

7. —Best R’n’b Video
Joel — You Are In Love
Gt Da Guitarman — Save Me
Ruby — Good Man
Niyola — Toh Bad – WINNER
Tuface Idibia — Let Somebody LoveYou
Wande Coal — My Way

Check Out FUll winners List - http://www.gidi360.com/entertainment/the-full-winners-list-for-nigerian-music-video-awards-nmva-2014
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by AKMoney1(m): 1:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Wow
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by BruzMoney(m): 5:00am On Nov 27, 2014
Gud
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2014
Very soon i'll be heading home with the 'Female Artiste Of The Year' award.....very soon wink
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by accurate0805: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Nice
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Dreyl(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
Very soon i'll be heading home with the 'Female Artiste Of The Year' award.....very soon wink
who are you?
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote
author=PrettyHausaGirl post=28382528]Very soon i'll be heading home
with the 'Female Artiste Of The Year' award.....very soon wink[/quote] are u an artiste?
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by ChubbyT(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
u're preddy,n me like ur hairstyle @ur dp.
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
ChubbyT:

u're preddy,n me like ur hairstyle @ur dp.

thanks dear
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
danbrowndmf:
are u an artiste?
lol no. Just daydreaming
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
lol no. Just daydreaming
lol
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Afrok(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congratulations to the winners but Xmas and new year is close and the price of garri in the market hasn't reduce undecided.
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
lol no. Just daydreaming

You are sexy and have nice skin.Mind if I ask what skin care products you use?
Not a lesbian btw. Lol
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by jessiecah(f): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
all the winners were not identified
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
emiraty:

You are sexy and have nice skin.Mind if I ask what skin care products you use?
Not a lesbian btw. Lol
lol thanks hun

its shea butter and E45 lotion tho i use that less frequently..
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
lol thanks hun

its shea butter and E45 lotion tho i use that less frequently..

Really? That's really nice. Do you use same on you face? What bathing soap do you use?

Have a very sensitive skin any mistake and I get rashes on my face. Quite frustrating.my skin is not even half as nice as yours
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
emiraty:

Really? That's really nice. Do you use same on you face? What bathing soap do you use?

Have a very sensitive skin any mistake and I get rashes on my face. Quite frustrating.my skin is not even half as nice as yours
I use the Nivea Creme soap sha...try using body cleansers sha, i used them frequently especially after stressful days
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

I use the Nivea Creme soap sha...try using body cleansers sha, i used them frequently especially after stressful days

Thanx a lot. You are such a nice and friendly lady. Have a blessed weekend ahead
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
emiraty:

Thanx a lot. You are such a nice and friendly lady. Have a blessed weekend ahead
U as well dear.
Re: The Full Winners List For Nigerian Music Video Awards (NMVA 2014) by Castos(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

U as well dear.
make your head no burst o

(1) (Reply)

Most Expensive Things You Wish You Could Afford / Pamela Anderson Poses Completely Nude To Celebrate Been Cured Of Hepatitis C / I'm Not Living Mavin Even Though Don Jazzy Chastises Us – Di’ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.