Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria (42458 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / France New Visa Process / Us Announces New Visa Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by ropo4realemma(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
DAT is gud n great.
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by gbodimowo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Can u imagine all they are in to is making cash from us look @the last line of the post
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by ugomsinachibia: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wetin concern me, I dey gidigba with my able president till 2019. God bless our country and my president.
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2014
teemanbastos:
US Announces New Visa
Processing For Nigeria
I didnt bother to read cos it doesnt concern us here in Bosnia. grin
/goes back to frying groundnuts/..

Bosnia ke? grin
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by marryjay23(f): 8:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Greetings to all the gurus in the house, I just want you guys to help me out, I have booked my appointment since early Nov and the interview date is 12th of Dec, the problem is that with the new rules of the usemmbassy that stated that the ds-160 visa application confirmation used to scheduled visa interviews must match the application confirmation page, mine is not match and I don't want to change my interview date cos the program am going for is fast approaching, how can I go with this situation?
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by bebeto2014: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
My name is mark, I am the manager in where i work and i own a business and the company where i am working is a subsidiary to my business, it is called bebeto venture Nig A subsidiary of GIM nigeria Ltd, that is how it is in my business letter head, and i am planing to travel to UNITED STATE on vocation, Hope the embassy will not ask me to provide any document for my own business because i am a subsidiary to GIM nigeria Ltd, I have my salariy account and also my business account, i am married with one kid, Please narialand what kind of document will i present to the embassy? also i have travel before, i have been in Dubai and Ivory coast, Please what document will i present,

Also about the new visa submit certer, do i need to sumbit all my document to DHL office in PH?
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by bebeto2014: 7:24pm On May 28, 2015
My name is mark, i am a pastor as a worker in the church and also working in a company where i receive 170000 per month, and i was given invitation to attend a world leader training conference in America, please what document will i submit to the America embassy, i am married and my marriage certificate is lost can i go with court affidavit . also the program is October, can i go for the interview next month, also in my passport i have been in Dubai, ivory coast and also i have valid malawi visa in my passport and i will be attending a conference malawi next 2 months, pls what wil i do? what document do i need to use to apply
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by bebeto2014: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Dear friend, please i need your help dis time, yesterday i finish filling my ds 160 form, after i have got all my visa documents from my host in America, they send me , proof of accommodation,bank statement,America passport page,letter of invitation, letter from America court, timetable from the program,etc, and the program start on October next 4 months, and the America embassy is showing me that my first appointment is 28th July, and the problem now is that i have a valid Malawi visa which will expired on same day 28th July, am going to Malawi on vocation/conference and i don't know if the America embassy in Malawi will allow me for interview if i have valid Malawi visa without a permit, Please friends i need your hel
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by randonexe: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Nice one
Re: US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria by lonlytroy(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2019
bebeto2014:
Dear friend, please i need your help dis time, yesterday i finish filling my ds 160 form, after i have got all my visa documents from my host in America, they send me , proof of accommodation,bank statement,America passport page,letter of invitation, letter from America court, timetable from the program,etc, and the program start on October next 4 months, and the America embassy is showing me that my first appointment is 28th July, and the problem now is that i have a valid Malawi visa which will expired on same day 28th July, am going to Malawi on vocation/conference and i don't know if the America embassy in Malawi will allow me for interview if i have valid Malawi visa without a permit, Please friends i need your hel

You need malawi permit to process any Visa there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Fishing In Muddy Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri, Imo (Photos) / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.