Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? (806 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Names Of Buhari's 22man Entourage To New York / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by femmysin(m): 4:30am On Nov 27, 2014
WHO IS AFRAID OF BUHARI?

I write this because of millions of Nigerians who are below 30 and who
constitute a significant chunk of our voting population.
This is the ICT generation that is largely ignorant about the events of the
Buhari era (1983-85) and so can be misinformed and misled by needless
propaganda.

I have sat with many in the under-30 bracket and those slightly above who only have faint recollections of the Buhari era and the level of ignorance about that era is amazing.

Before being MILITARY Head of State, Buhari had been Governor of one of the Northern States (under Obasanjo’s Military government) as well as
Minister for Petroleum. He later served as Chairman of PTF under Abacha.

Please consider the following unassailable facts:
·He birthed and supervised the establishment of our existing refineries.

·There was no religious crisis while he was Head of State. It started under his successor IBB!

·In his time as Head of State he reduced inflation from 23% to 4%, by fiscal discipline and a homegrown economic team (not achieved under any other era, even military).

·JJ Rawlings of Ghana took over 2yrs before him, and killed all the corrupt
leaders, while Buhari only sentenced the corrupt leaders here to prison.

·Under his watch as PTF Chairman, what he did in road construction in that short period hasn’t been matched by 12yrs of the PDP.

·Hospitals and universities around the country never witnessed as much
benefits as they got from the PTF from any government after or before his
time.

·Despite serving in senior capacity in the oil sector, first as Minister for Petroleum and then Petroleum Trust
Fund, Buhari has no petrol station, much less a rig, refinery or an oil block like so many of our leaders.

·He could have retired into nauseating opulence like an IBB or Danjuma or even OBJ but didn’t.

·Instead of hobnobbing with the high and mighty, he has cast his lot with the ordinary man most of who follow him out of hope and belief in his values.

People who know him have said of him… “All I need from Buhari is his word, I can take it to the bank”.

·He is the only politician in the North today who fills rallies without renting a crowd. The Kaduna rally of 2nd March is eloquent proof!

·He refused to collect an allowance while serving as Chairman of the PTF because he said since he was already drawing a pension from government, his conscience would not allow him to draw another salary from the purse of the same government.

·He is the only former head of state that does not own property or land in Abuja .

·Every attempt to rubbish him through probes in time past eneded up vindicating him! The man who was asked by OBJ to take over the running of PTF before it was scrapped with the aim of probing and indicting Buhari, was the one who ended up being prosecuted for misappropriating $100m of PTF funds! Buhari again, was vindicated

·He has OPENLY challenged those who accuse him of religious fundamentalism to come out and show proof. No one has till today, taken up the challenge. His personal driver of many years is a Christian from Plateau State !

·His government initiated the War Against Indiscipline that has made environmental cleanliness, queuing up, not urinating by the roadside etc features of our national life even till today Does it then surprise you why corrupt people would be spreading such heinous rumours about Buhari?

He is a threat to them and they know what he is capable of doing to corruption and corrupt people when he comes into office!

So shine your eyes and make
the right decision. If honesty and
probity are the things you want for
Nigeria ,now is the time to choose
right.

When you cast your vote for the
BUHARI, you would have cast one vote
for a honest men and a changed Nigeria.

Now that you know better, will you please educate another person BY
FORWARDING THIS TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLE...

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Because he is a religious fanatic
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by chamboy(m): 5:33am On Nov 27, 2014
chukwudi44:
just go n sleep

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by pyyxxaro: 5:40am On Nov 27, 2014
The devil you know is better than the Angel u've never seen tongue
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by pyyxxaro: 5:42am On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
just go n sleep

Shuuooo !! Y u de force the guy go sleep na , abi na u get e eye tongue grin
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by chamboy(m): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2014
I was having Lunch with some NICON staffs If u see as dey were relaxed talking about some scandal issues in their department. I was like God "it's finished"
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by Kunleskey(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2014
chamboy:
just go n sleep
na u surpose to sleep, stop behave like ignorance jor.
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by egift(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Me and many other Nigerians want Buhari to be president. Only those who do not want to stop stealing and looting Nigeria are the ones doing all they can to stop Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by egift(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2014
chukwudi44:

If there anyone on who is a Tribal Bigot and a Religious Fanatic on Nairaland, that will be you chukwudi44. On daily basis, you keep disgracing yourself and bringing shame and enemies to Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

If there anyone on who is a Tribal Bigot and a Religious Fanatic on Nairaland, that will be you chukwudi44. On daily basis, you keep disgracing yourself and bringing shame and enemies to Ndigbo.
very sad on the part of Shukudi44.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by mekaboy(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2014
I am afraid of buhari because he is like a plane that has been parked since 1980 . All of a sudden you dust the plane and ask passengers to enter and fly from Nigeria to USA.

The plane might take u to the US truly but considering how long the plane has been parked and the model of the plane. I would rather fly a plane that is slow to move but new and constantly serviced than flying buhari.
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

will you shut up e-mumu
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by egift(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2014
chukwudi44:
will you shut up e-mumu

Apart from insults, tribal bigotry, character assassination, religious fanaticism, sycophancy, supporting corruption and bad leadership - what else can you do? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
egift:

Apart from insults, tribal bigotry, character assassination, religious fanaticism - what else can you do? grin grin grin

i can vote out Buhari and make him cry again in 2015
Re: Why Are You Afraid Of Buhari ??? by egift(m): 8:07am On Nov 27, 2014
chukwudi44:
i can vote out Buhari and make him cry again in 2015

You have one vote, I have one vote. Mine will counter yours, while Nigerians will elect Buhari to deliver Nigeria from the claws of corruption - so why all the noise as if you will stop a community?

My dear chukwudi44, try adding intelligence, creativity, love, peace, civility, honesty, patriotism, sacrifice and self respect to all the negative burden you are bearing - your life will be a lot better.

Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video: Nigerian Man Beaten Mercilessly In Malaysia / Buhari's 2007 Campaign Funding Came From Libya And Saudi / Please NIGERIAN Forgive General M. Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.