Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? (792 Views)

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Why Wouldn't I Leave Nigeria?; A Reponse To Kola Olaosebikan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by yarcs(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2014
# Nigeria 's President
Jonathan's Achievements
2010-2014
Do you agree?
Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria
During His Term As
President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 -
in most other places over
N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira
to 120 and above i.e
(unofficial
price).
3. Garri from N150 to
N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all
from N180 to N350 per
measure
5. Electricity charge from
N1,250 to N4000 per
month and
yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but
abundantly available for
groups
campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few
individuals to whole
communities
being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks
from 1 per 40km to 2 per
3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering
from 10,000 barrels to
100,000 barrels stolen per
day
10. Industrial strikes by many
organisations
11. Sack of few workers to
thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40%
failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity
among citizens from much to
zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira
to billions of DOLLARS or
TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation
from 40% to less than 20%
Per
year
16. Roads from potholes to
huge craters and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to
greatest in Africa on paper,
but the masses from poor to
poorest
18. Politicians defect from one
party to the other in an
unusual fashion and soldiers
also defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both
air and road networks have
shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only
police to soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero
to N65 per transaction
22. New English phrase called
'Tactical Manoeuvre' when
soldiers are deliberately
dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well
armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million
gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6
trillion
30. Immigration deaths
scandal
31. Missing $20-130 billion
from NNPC
32. Handling boko haram with
kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and
austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in
democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of
26 impeach the speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's
duties and deciding that
Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding
territory to Boko Haram
40. Locking out House of
Reps members and teargassing
them.
Please vote him come 2015.
Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by holatin(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2014
yeah he deserve our blow not vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by Mekateka: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2014
op edit your title
Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by ziky2010(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2014
I can see he has really done well
Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by Kimmo(f): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
OP, I think you mean ACHIEVEMENT.
Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by diceman1: 8:02am On Nov 27, 2014
True. Nigeria seriously needs improved leadership. However don't be too sensational/emotional and sometimes misleading to pass the point. My take (strictly my opinion) on some of you points are:

1. It's called subsidy. That money was being squandered by some crooks. He is the first president that had the guts to stop subsidy.
2. We should move on from Kero to cheap gas in my opinion
3. Effects of subsidy
4. Same as 3
5. Privatization of NEPA. It is a good thing for us. Meanwhile NEPA were not embezzling the money before now.
6. Subsidy is one of the many reasons som individuals got stinking rich
7. Just like Odi, Tiv/Jukun and Sharia riots during OBJ and Militancy during Yaradua and Maitatsine, IleIfe/Modakeke during God knows who.
8. Sounds like a good thing to me considering the terrorism taking place around the world.
9. Don't doubt you. This is bad. Government agencies tasked to prevent this are fully involved and have no remorse.
10. As it is every where there is full fledged democracy be it Germany,US or UK.
11. Not sure which sacks you are. Referring to. At least ministers are being sacked.
12. I think there is less tolerance for cheating. Furthermore the intelligent nigerian don't want to teach because they want to get rich instead of sacrificing to teach younger generations. So it is the olodos that are unemployable that end up teaching
13. When was it much.
14. True. Democracy is expensive and many time corruptible. But some of these allegations are sensationalized.
15. Adobilivit
16. Adobilivit
17. Then how come Nigerians are traveling all around the world shopping. People are suffering. True but many are enjoying and pretending.

1 Like

Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by hazyfm: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2014
LAUGHING IN HAUSA

Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by podosci(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2014
14.....true corruption is not expensive,,,our senators earn more than senators in Britain OR USA, infact Sanusi revealed we spend 25% our budget to settle salaries and allowances of those criminals we call senators
17.. believe me..70% f Nigerians are poor,,,,i av lived and suffered with alot of people,,,,,,only about 10% of Nigerians have the privilage to travel about and live comfortably,,,,the rest of us have to sleep hungry and wake up with mosquitoe bites
May God help us alll

1 Like

Re: Why Wouldn't I Vote For "Gej" After All This Archivement? by diceman1: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
18. Let's call a spade a spade. These type are not polititician but mere crooks that are thinking about their pockets. Soldiers are dying every day. Don't mock them. They are really doing so much.
19. Sensational reporting. Be more factual
20. Norm. Has been happening since I was a kid.
21. Not true
22. Sad
23. Expose them. Play your part.
24. Good that it was exposed.
25. She's been removed if I recollect.
26. - 29. When you are aware of a virus, it means your anti virus is working. Before these things happened and nobody got to hear.
30. Scandal and Incompetence are not the same
31. NNPC bosses have been numerous under the same minister. Can't one of them take a stand? Nigerians don't want to lose wha tthey are enjoying that's why the keep shut.
32. Boko haram ahas the support of many Nigerians sorry to say.
33. Don't understand
34. What about it
35. Happens
36. Crooks trying to remain in power.
37. See 36
38. I support the IGP
39. See 32
40. Next time they should. Not behave like touts. Why were they shoving policemen around. Policemen must be respected

Fashola for president abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Losses,gains Trail Apga-jonathan Alliance / Meet The Youth Corper Who Built A Drone For Nigeria / Why Jonathan Must Not Be Re-elected – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.