Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag (38695 Views)

Where To Download Tv Series With English Subtitles / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Having problems with Fztvseries and O2tvseries? Fztvseries host a lot of Shows on their websites, but the problem is that most often than not, the episodes on each ain't complete. Their webpage is also full of pop-ups. O2tvseries is okay but they simply don't host enough shows on their website. There are lots of TV shows missing on O2tvseries.

However, there is one website that can solve all your TV show problems. Click here to access it.

To download High Quality TV shows from Watchseries, you need an apk app called Tubemate. Then follow this screenshot tutorial below.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Write the name of the TV show you want to download on the search box.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2014
Tap "Click here to play"

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2014
Downloading...

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Babalegba(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ the o.p Thank you very much. It worked.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Babalegba:
@ the o.p Thank you very much. It worked.

Fantastic! Glad that I could be of assistance, bro. Enjoy.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Downloading The Walking Dead Mid-Season Finale, "Coda".

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by tintin007: 4:38am On Dec 01, 2014
[center]Exodus: Gods and Kings

About the movie:
Exodus: Gods and Kings tell story about "The Biblical story of the exodus into the desert.."
Genre : Action Adventure Drama
Video Length 153 minutes (2' 33"wink - Quality: HD 1080p
Production : Chernin Entertainment Scott Free Productions Babieka
Realease : December 12, 2014
Countries : United Kingdom
Languages : English
- See more at: http://alltvstreams.com/play.php?movie=1528100#sthash.n3H1fZmY.dpuf

Imaginary Prawn Studios
Mad Stork Studio
Regal Knight Studio
Dark Angel Film Productions
Vibrant Empire Filmworks
Frozenmagine Cinema
Microrealm Film Company
Lightscope Cinema
Thunder Filmworks
Paradox Cinema

WATCH NOW : http://alltvstreams.com/play.php?movie=1528100[/center]

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2014
Everyone's favorite Enigmatic sociopath Patrick Jane is back. The Mentalist premiered last night. Downloaded it 2 hours later just as it finished airing from Watchseries.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 10:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
koice:
Everyone's favorite Enigmatic sociopath Patrick Jane is back. The Mentalist premiered last night. Downloaded it 2 hours later just as it finished airing from Watchseries.
as impressive and large this collection is still cant get "everybody hates chris"
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Dacronym:

as impressive and large this collection is still cant get "everybody hates chris"

http://watchseries.ag/serie/everybody_hates_chris
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Just download Watchseries.ag app. It makes downloading easier.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2015
koice:
bro, do you mind sending me some movies via whatsapp?
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 01, 2015
0luwajuwon:
bro, do you mind sending me some movies via whatsapp?
I don't watch movies. I'm strictly a TV series buff.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2015
The Americans S03E01

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2015
koice:
ok thank u. So i search with the inbuilt tubemate browser and download cos i donu really understand ur pic. Tutorial OR I go with their app as u sughested no need for tubemate and download direct?
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2015
can't find the app in playstore.help me
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2015
chidoo4luv:
can't find the app in playstore.help me

www.watchseries.ag/mobile/android.apk
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2015
koice:

www.watchseries.ag/mobile/android.apk
do you know where i can download bollywood movies with English subtitles?
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2015
Dacronym:

ok thank u. So i search with the inbuilt tubemate browser and download cos i donu really understand ur pic. Tutorial OR I go with their app as u sughested no need for tubemate and download direct?

Watchseries.ag app serves as a browser in itself. Extremely organised. Unfortunately, it doesn't come with an inbuilt download manager but good news... it works very well with UC web or ADM as well as the traditional Tubemate. All You needed do is link up your UC browser or Tubemate with the app, that's all.

Here's the tutorial:

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Tap on the Thumbnail...

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2015
On tapping on one of the several domains at your disposal, you'll be rerouted to the download manager of your choice. I prefer UC Browser.

Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
My Koice pseudonym got banned by antispambot for posting the last bit of the tutorial. As you can see, that last bit got hidden as well. I wouldn't be able to post as Koice till this time tomorrow.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
dealtinate:
My Koice pseudonym got banned by antispambot for posting the last bit of the tutorial. As you can see, that last bit got hidden as well. I wouldn't be able to post as Koice till this time tomorrow.
I don't see uc browser there, or tubemate how did u finally connect to them
And sorry oh for the ban o, why would it do that other people post all kind of stuff and don't get banned.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dacronym:

I don't see uc browser there, or tubemate how did u finally connect to them.

Don't worry, once you tap on one of the domains, several browsers with inbuilt download manager installed on your phone will pop up. You will be given the option to use once or always. I chose always, that's why the link took me directly to UC browser without pause.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
dealtinate:

Don't worry, once you tap on one of the domains, several browsers with inbuilt download manager installed on your phone will pop up. You will be given the option to use once or always. I chose always, that's why the link took me directly to UC browser without pause.
I need to even register b4 I use the app, I think I'll look for other ways the whole thing is getting too
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dacronym:

I need to even register b4 I use the app, I think I'll look for other ways the whole thing is getting too

Registration is absolutely free. All you need is an email and a username. That's all.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
dealtinate:

Registration is absolutely free. All you need is an email and a username. That's all.
Yeah I know of course tried registering with my mail but it does not register it just loads and shows the same thing there's
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dacronym:

Yeah I know of course tried registering with my mail but it does not register it just loads and shows the same thing there's

Then an error occurred somewhere. Uninstall the app and reinstall it again, then do the registration procedures.
Re: Tutorial On How To Download TV Shows From Watchseries.ag by Dacronym(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
dealtinate:

Then an error occurred somewhere. Uninstall the app and reinstall it again, then do the registration procedures.
I've done that several times still did not work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Tobi Wearing Bra And Skirt (Photos) / BBNaija: Daniella And Dotun Get Intimate Under The Duvet (Photo, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.