Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

How To Exchange Paypal Funds - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Exchange Paypal Funds (8958 Views)

Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Exchange Paypal To Perfect Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
any good payer recommended seller?
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
pls does payoner accept INEC voters card for verification?
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by arbitrage: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
uniziktimes:
any good payer recommended seller?

Is payer different from Payeer?
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
arbitrage:

Is payer different from Payeer?

There is Payer and there is Payoner.
They are different and I believe that's what you want to ask about.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by arbitrage: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2014
uniziktimes:

There is Payer and there is Payoner.
They are different and I believe that's what you want to ask about.
No I meant Payer and Payeer. Check up http://www.cashlander.com/exchange.php to see it.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2014
arbitrage:

No I meant Payer and Payeer. Check up http://www.cashlander.com/exchange.php to see it.

Yes the problem is we have been mispelling it. there is nothing like Payer but Payeer.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Have promised myself to work more hard in this 2015 in other to make more
cash. Happy New Yr pals.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by arbitrage: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2015
uniziktimes:
Have promised myself to work more hard in this 2015 in other to make more
cash. Happy New Yr pals.

Preferably, work more smart in 2015. HNY!

1 Like

Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 3:50am On Jan 01, 2015
arbitrage:

Preferably, work more smart in 2015. HNY!
Ok thank you Sir. HNY to you 2.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
Happy New Yr everybody.
Safe Return.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2015
Waao as am an old customer now my paypal is only observing 24hrs hold as against 48hrs hold. Thanks ecurrencyxchanga.com you guys are giving online writers hope again.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by Blindtarget2: 10:04am On Jan 09, 2015
Bros you buy at 150 and sell at 195, haba shey dis no too much?

1 Like

Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 10:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Noooooo.
I dont own any exchange site o. I am online article writer. It took me months to find genuine international exchanger which will change my paypal to perfectmoney and the good news is what am sharing here only.

May be the rate you quoted is for nigerian exchangers who advertised here.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
pm PRICE INCREASING DAILY. wa ooo
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by dorispray: 7:16am On Jan 11, 2015
uniziktimes:
Waao as am an old customer now my paypal is only observing 24hrs hold as against 48hrs hold. Thanks ecurrencyxchanga.com you guys are giving online writers hope again.

You probably own the website you've been promoting from the way I've seen your posts.

Well I have reliable exchangers here in Nigeria whom I sold my PayPal funds to whenever I have funds available.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2015
dorispray:

You probably own the website you've been promoting from the way I've seen your posts.

Well I have reliable exchangers here in Nigeria whom I sold my PayPal funds to whenever I have funds available.

I have talked about 3 sites here hence if I own any I will be proud to open an exchanger service thread here. I work online and exchange paypal funds through them. anyone who deals with them will by anyway contact me and I am going to get a referral bonus for that hence my reason for recommending them to online writes. i own no site but in future I wish to open my own exchange service also.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by dorispray: 7:42am On Jan 11, 2015
uniziktimes:

I have talked about 3 sites here hence if I own any I will be proud to open an exchanger service thread here. I work online and exchange paypal funds through them. anyone who deals with them will by anyway contact me and I am going to get a referral bonus for that hence my reason for recommending them to online writes. i own no site but in future I wish to open my own exchange service also.

It doesn't really appears to me that you're promoting the website for referral commission because you've already given out the direct url to the website as typed below:

ecurrencyxchanga.com

So where is your own affiliate referer code attached to the link? How would you expect the website owner to track your referrals for your commission payment?

It doesn't looks like if you
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2015
if you go to a company new, you will surely try them and tell me. more over the company have a way to view and tell you where their clients came from. if anyone client the site from here it has nairaland link. and I know my nigerians they will surely tell me just as many have done and many asked me so much questions about them in email. i must not get all of them but the few I get its additional money to the one am making online. thanks.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by LordAdam: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
The guys behind this site, ecurrencyxchanga.com, are sophisticated scammers. Continually tried to get me to send them more money, without ever getting the exchanged value in another ecurrency.

They scammed an Australian of $3500 through an alias Web address. How it all went about is all on bitcointalk.org.

Lost $200 with them so use them at your own risk.

-L
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by dorispray: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
LordAdam:
The guys behind this site, ecurrencyxchanga.com, are sophisticated scammers. Continually tried to get me to send them more money, without ever getting the exchanged value in another ecurrency.

They scammed an Australian of $3500 through an alias Web address. How it all went about is all on bitcointalk.org.

Lost $200 with them so use them at your own risk.

-L

I've been observing the way the guy was promoting the website on this thread and after visiting it I noticed one needs to be very careful.

@uniziktimes... can you see the above quoted statements?
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
one day my money was held for 14 days with them.
it had problem i have to be patient and wait. I was brand new to them then and what they
were saying to me always is new clients are risky with paypal.
sorry about your ordeal but he should explain in details of how it happened.
I will also take the details as you explained and relate it to them.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by dorispray: 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
hisenjos:
We can exchange your paypal funds at attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or check profile.

let me have your exchange rate for PayPal($) to Naira
email: dorispray@gmail.com
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
On The Said Site Of The OP,
I Exchanged About 640 Or There About With Ecurrencyxchanga.com
It Was Stressful But I Guess Their Policy Was Tight.
They Made Me Wait 7 Days Because The Screenshot I Provided
Was Not Clear. But Afterwards I Got The Funds.
Their Rate Was Good But My Waiting For Long
Was Never Good.
My Verdict Is They Are Good But Have
Wired Policies Of The Old.
But Am No More Into Paypal Until Further Notice.
PP Money Is Problematic A Lot.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by hisenjos: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2015
@dorispray

You've got mail

dorispray:

let me have your exchange rate for PayPal($) to Naira
email: dorispray@gmail.com
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
wao back again.
worked and got 300 paypal exchanged with ecurrencyxchanga.com and got my PM.
Realised PM rate is so high...now i have to work more.

LordAdam,
i asked on your issue with them, they explained on chat to me what happened. they also said you have had your funds back as a result of numerous reviews by paypal on 2 money sent by you.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by legalwealth(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2015
Why are you people all stressing yourself when you can withdraw your PayPal fund yourself right here in Nigeria with your ATM card.

To get started,you need to open for yourself the right Nigeria-like PayPal account that you can use to send money/make payment,receive funds/earnings and can as well withdraw from it right here in Nigeria on any Nigeria ATM machine.

All you need now is to go to http://presegsunderstanding.com to download my step by step guide for free on how to open this type of PayPal account.

Best! !!
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by uniziktimes: 5:01am On Apr 07, 2015
haapy easter all.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by Lordtrillion(m): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2015
uniziktimes:
pls does payoner accept INEC voters card for verification?

Yes, Payoneer does accept voters card for registration. My application was just approved yesterday & estimated time my mastercard is bound to arrive is by 5th - 11th May 2015.
Mind you, they don't have the option of Voters card in the Id card options drop down box but I chose National Id then filled & uploaded my voters card details. You can use my referral link below to register
http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6134944764691379550
Thanks, Good luck & take care bro
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Can sell, buy pm, pp funds.
Re: How To Exchange Paypal Funds by chemashie(m): 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
I can help you to withdraw your earnings on fiverr and other freelance websites through PayPal and instantly fund your local banks via Online Banking.
I buy Paypal fund from 250-260?$ depending on the volume. Check my signature to contact me for more information.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please / CBN Insists Banks Can’t Pay Dividends From FX Revaluation Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.