Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? (1939 Views)

Mourinho Blames Buhari For Man City Loss (hilarious Picture) / When You Give The Conductor 1k Note And Ask For Change And He Says This? / GEJ Endorsed Gen. Buhari For 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
Isn't this unbelievable? But even I believe Jonathan knows deep down that Buhari will make a better President than him.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Osakah24(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2014
And you believe you ve fooled us?
Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2014
stupiid post
stupiid op

3 Likes

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
stupiid post
stupiid op

lol.
Osakah24:
And you believe you ve fooled us?

I didnt mean to fool anybody. What do you think Jonathan feels like. Doesn't he know that Buhari is a better candidate than his clueless self?

1 Like

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Orunto: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Twisted Post!
Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by adamskutty(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2014
This jonathan is very ugly i swear. No wears fit him grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by atinukedam(f): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2014
Ibadannimowa:

lol.

I didnt mean to fool anybody. What do you think Jonathan feels like. Doesn't he know that Buhari is a better candidate than his clueless self?
jst shut up

1 Like

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2014
atinukedam:
jst shut up

You don't sound like a Yoruba. Yorubas have good home training and don't speak like you do to elders.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by jumu: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
truly, gej is not atractive like buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by jumu: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
two reason they hate gej 1)his wife 2) his corrupt

1 Like

Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by KennyElish: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
It is not far fetch. We shall know the reaction of electorates if only the wishes of the electorates will be allowed to prevail.
Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
jumu:
truly, gej is not atractive like buhari

No. He is not facially endowed. But he has a good height and his accent is Bayelsan. Like he says s.hit when he means to say, sit.

I only have a problem with him being President. He could be ugly and that shall be only Madueke or madam Patience's problem.
Re: Buhari For Change Says Jonathan? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
KennyElish:
It is not far fetch. We shall know the reaction of electorates if only the wishes of the electorates will be allowed to prevail.

The electorates will go for Buhari

(1) (Reply)

If Any Of This Ladies Where To Be Your Girlfriend* (photos) / So It's True That Picture Speaks More Than A Thousand Words / My Collection Of Funny Pictures (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.