Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. (10264 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Rilwayne001: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macelliot:

You can't understand.....

What is it that i can't understand?
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Macelliot(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

What is it that i can't understand?
Your comment shows that you are naive about spiritual things.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Rilwayne001: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macelliot:

Oh! really, please tell me more about it.
Do you have spiritual power? how did you posess it? have you ever used it? Oh! please tell me more.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Macelliot(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Oh! really, please tell me more about it.
Do you have spiritual power? how did you posess it? have you ever used it? Oh! please tell me more.
You are a muslim, but u behave like an atheist.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lanre316: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macelliot:

The same way the outside world is naive towards the crazy ideas inside a mental patient's head.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Rilwayne001: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macelliot:

You are a muslim, but u behave like an atheist.

Not at all, am not behaving like an atheist...I don't believe the jargonz the OP wrote, to me its a joke.

That was why i asked those questions. Can you please answer them now?
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Weah96: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Not at all, am not behaving like an atheist...I don't believe the jargonz the OP wrote, to me its a joke.

That was why i asked those questions. Can you please answer them now?

I had a dream last night. Someone carrying your name was eating rice and stew. The person then refused to share his meal with me.

I've got my eyes on you. My battle with you will be won by the 17th of next month. Bring your gloves because it's going down!

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by dorox(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

I had a dream last night. Someone carrying your name was eating rice and stew. The person then refused to share his meal with me.
I've got my eyes on you. My battle with you will be won by the 17th of next month. Bring your gloves because it's going down!

My coven so happens to be free on that night, it will be my pleasure to have the match take place there.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Rilwayne001: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

First of all i don't live in dreams, I reside in realities, the person carrying my name might be an agent of Alfa grin grin grin grin *** OP @ work**

Meanwhile, you did'nt ask for it, how do you expect me to share my meal with you when actually you did'nt ask for it?

The bible says "Ask and it shall be given unto you" cheesy cheesy

Just make sure you sleep very well, because thats the only time you can dream.

The OP only see dragons, alfa and snakes whenever he is asleep...LOL grin grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Macelliot(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Rilwayne001:

First of all i don't live in dreams, I reside in realities, the person carrying my name might be an agent of Alfa grin grin grin grin *** OP @ work**

Meanwhile, you did'nt ask for it, how do you expect me to share my meal with you when actually you did'nt ask for it?

The bible says "Ask and it shall be given unto you" cheesy cheesy

Just make sure you sleep very well, because thats the only time you can dream.

The OP only see dragons, alfaseltzer and snakes whenever he is asleep...LOL grin grin
Alfa is muslim. Muslimu alfa seltzer or Alfa sule.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Rilwayne001: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macelliot:

Alfa is muslim. Muslimu alfa seltzer or Alfa sule.

What are you saying

We are talking of Alfaseltzer here, and we all know the heathen to be a delusional satanist grin grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by philfearon(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
lastmessenger:

I think you are a drug addict. Your only hope is in this present life. Why don't you pm Alfa and talk to him in private
Same way you thought Alfa attacked you? Same way you are seeing dragons breathing fire? Same way you are seeing wild and dangerous animals attack you here and there? Lol........I rest my case Schizo,cuz I now believe "You are seeing things!"...
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by philfearon(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Macelliot:

alfa, don't think so!

REVELATION 20:1-3.
20 And I saw an angel
coming down out of
heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2) He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and
bound him for a
thousand years.
3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were over, after that he will be set free for a short time.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation%2020:1-3

This will happen at the end of the world.
By then, satanists will no longer exist, only satan will exist, but he will be in abyss. After his release, he will go to PARADISE(afterlife) to deceive the people to make more followers for himself, because his formal followers in the first world(earth) are no more, but this time, he will be caught unaware by the King of kings and LORD of lords. satan's jugdment for the last time lies in the hand of thy Eternal Living Almighty Lord YHWH.
Shallom!!! Peace!!!
I want to ask u sumtin?
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
philfearon:

Same way you thought Alfa attacked you? Same way you are seeing dragons breathing fire? Same way you are seeing wild and dangerous animals attack you here and there? Lol........I rest my case Schizo,cuz I now believe "You are seeing things!"...
Get of my face doomed Athiest.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
philfearon:

I want to ask u sumtin?
Same stupid questions huh? You live in the natural. Why are you bothered by spiritual things. Face your athiesm.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by philfearon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
lastmessenger:

Same stupid questions huh? You live in the natural. Why are you bothered by spiritual things. Face your athiesm.
Hi Schizo,mind quitting on quoting me?
Secondly,am not an atheist,okay!!....
Lastly,check your language bro..Might put you in trouble one day if unchecked...
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
philfearon:

Hi Schizo,mind quitting on quoting me?
Secondly,am not an atheist,okay!!....
Lastly,check your language bro..Might put you in trouble one day if unchecked...
You are a big fool for calling me a schizo. Why are you concerned in my affair. It does not in anyway concern you. So get off and take a chill pill.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by philfearon(m): 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
lastmessenger:

You are a big fool for calling me a schizo. Why are you concerned in my affair. It does not in anyway concern you. So get off and take a chill pill.

Your affairs are no concern of mine bro.....
Just stop living in deceit bro,you are impressing nobody and nobody gives a damn
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 8:34pm On Nov 29, 2014
philfearon:

Your affairs are no concern of mine bro.....
Just stop living in deceit bro,you are impressing nobody and nobody gives a damn
You are wasting your time.believe it or not I know what happened and nobody gonna shut me up.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by vooks: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Psalms 2:1-2 (KJV) ​
1 Why do the heathen rage,
and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the Lord, and against his anointed,

lastmessenger:

You are wasting your time.believe it or not I know what happened and nobody gonna shut me up.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Weah96: 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
vooks:
Psalms 2:1-2 (KJV) ​
1 Why do the heathen rage,
and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the Lord, and against his anointed,

Whoever wrote this must have been under the influence of something.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

Whoever wrote this must have been under the influence of something.
Yes he is under the influence of the great God. The father of all spirits and life.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Seun(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
!!
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Seun(m): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Delusions. So sad.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seun:
Delusions. So sad.
So painful that you live only in the natural.spiritual world is very real and that is where Alfa belongs. Fear him if you are not fortified.

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmm.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:
So painful that you live only in the natural.spiritual world is very real and that is where Alfa belongs. Fear him if you are not fortified.
It exists only in your mind bro. You've watched too many Yoruba movies. Ayamatanga, etc. Or ... are you stylishly trying to promote Alfa?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seun:

It exists only in your mind bro. You've watched too many Yoruba movies. Ayamatanga, etc. Or ... are you stylishly trying to promote Alfa?
I don't promote evil and I don't watch Yoruba movies cos I don't understand the language.
Mr seun I know what happened and it happened to me. I am convinced that Alfa will definitely confess in this same forum. Please relax and watch. The war is still on.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by patrickmuf(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Weah96:

This is some funny s)hit. Let him kill you na, so you can enter heaven. Why are you so committed to staying on earth?
Hahaha you're funny
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by dorox(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:

I don't promote evil and I don't watch Yoruba movies cos I don't understand the language.
Mr seun I know what happened and it happened to me. I am convinced that Alfa will definitely confess in this same forum. Please relax and watch. The war is still on.

My friend, as you very well know it is the Good Lord the does the fighting for us, we show lack of faith if we attempt to fight the battle that belongs to God, for the bible says that "we battle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities".
Don't let the devil trick you into fighting him physically by planting a voice in your head, telling to you use a weapon against one of his agents, because if you do, then you have lost the battle. God will abandon you.
You should bind any voice that tells you to hurt someone in Jesus name.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Weah96: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
dorox:

My friend, as you very well know it is the Good Lord the does the fighting for us, we show lack of faith if we attempt to fight the battle that belongs to God, for the bible says that "we battle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities".
Don't let the devil trick you into fighting him physically by planting a voice in your head, telling to you use a weapon against one of his agents, because if you do, then you have lost the battle. God will abandon you.
You should bind any voice that tells you to hurt someone in Jesus name.

This God business is more complicated than Calculus. Too many variables to consider.

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by dorox(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Weah96:

This God business is more complicated than Calculus. Too many variables to consider.

No be lie you talk, I am just trying to put things in the right perspective before someone gets hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Cele People Dont Wear Shoes? / ⭐⭐ These Powerful Quotes will change your life / If Allah Is God, Why Does He Pray For Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.