Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. (10257 Views)

Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) / Alfaseltzer Want To Know About Jesus...just Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
dorox:

My friend, as you very well know it is the Good Lord the does the fighting for us, we show lack of faith if we attempt to fight the battle that belongs to God, for the bible says that "we battle not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalities".
Don't let the devil trick you into fighting him physically by planting a voice in your head, telling to you use a weapon against one of his agents, because if you do, then you have lost the battle. God will abandon you.
You should bind any voice that tells you to hurt someone in Jesus name.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
@op, as you didn't desist after initial warning, get ready.

I already called up Satan here yesterday in His original language but antispambot hid it and banned me. It doesn't change anything. The conjuring has already started.

The seven red candles of evocation are already lit. Tonight I will light the 3 black candles to bind the trinity. op, you are doomed!

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
@op, as you didn't desist after initial warning, get ready.

I already called up Satan here yesterday in His original language but antispambot hid it and banned me. It doesn't change anything. The conjuring has already started.

The seven red candles of evocation are already lit. Tonight I will light the 3 black candles to bind the trinity. op, you are doomed!
And they overcame him by the blood and by the words of their testimony.
I will torment you for five months and in the end you will be sent to the desert where you will subjected to the final judgement.
Be ready. The plaque has started.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lanre316: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hahahaha, this showdown is gonna be interesting and action packed. Brace yourself, people.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by iamtewwy(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
cheesy
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:16am On Dec 01, 2014
I invoke thee, dark God, call thee by name.
Lucifer, enter my circle, I call you on this dark hour, to aid me in my dark deeds.
I invoke thee dark goddess, call thee by name.
White Lady of the Sea, enter my circle, I call you on this dark hour, to aid me in my dark deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2014
Enchanting deities of the underworld,
I call upon thee to help me perform my evil deeds.
Come at once, aid this dream of terror,
come at once to bring them horror.
Crawl inside his head deep in the night,
Bring him the dream I see so clear,
Bring him my dream of fright.
He shall never forget this dream I made,
let it stay with him until his grave.
Now go at once, travel the night,
bring lastmessenger dreams of fright.

3 Likes

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Isiterere(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2014
lastmessenger:

Thank you.you are doomed already.
...and this coming from a supposed son of God ?smh

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Isiterere(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2014
lastmessenger:

I slept very well. The devils are powerless and the lesson that I thought you must have made you to have a rethink.
Seems your master the devil warned you of the dangers of messing with a strong christains. I planned to cripple you for life but you never showed up.
Anyway am still ready for war. You can invite satan himself and I will kill you both .
which of the SATAN pls ?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2014
@op, beg.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
@op, beg.
There I was with my face on the ground speaking a language that I could not understand.and then suddenly a mighty power rested on me and I became strong to face the legions of enemies from the dark world.
Yes they could not stand the power of the Great God in me.
God is the greatest.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
lastmessenger:

There I was with my face on the ground speaking a language that I could not understand. and then suddenly a mighty power rested on me

cheesy you better start begging.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by ooman3: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2014
sometimes I wonder if goats now have to ability to open threads on nairaland.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 12:13am On Dec 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

cheesy you better start begging.
How can I beg the person that was defeated?
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2014
ooman3:
Open yours so that we can see the real goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by philfearon(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2014
Jokers!!!
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lanre316: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2014
ooman3:

I wonder too. SMH for some Christians. They're a disgrace to the Body of Christ.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by ooman3: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2014
lastmessenger:

Yes you are ashamed to tell them that I messed you up last night. Remember how you rolled on the ground and begged me not to kill you before I sent you to hell.

This sounds like you are gay and really messed up Alfa and now he's ashamed to admit it.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2014
@op, you now under curse.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2014
ooman3:

This sounds like you are gay and really messed up Alfa and now he's ashamed to admit it.

and you must be gay for you to think the way your are thinking.
Stupid gay
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Shollyps(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
wat is going on here??
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Weah96: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
Shollyps:
wat is going on here??

Nothing. These guys are involved in a heavy REM sleep fight.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Zikdik(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Blood turn black and flesh turn blue,
I will curse you if you force me to,
by the left hand and the unclean food,
I´ll curse your eyes, I´ll curse your lies,
I´ll call down a plague of flies,
blood go black and flesh go blue,
evil from me and back to you,
my soul clean and yours on fire,
you mess with me you get burned, liar.
That's a dark arts warning spell..I once read it somewhere. I always thought Nairaland satanists were jokers..these guys know their stuff.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Shollyps(m): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Zikdik:

That's a dark arts warning spell..I once read it somewhere. I always thought Nairaland satanists were jokers..these guys know their stuff.
they are for real
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by deebrain(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hmm... This one is strong!
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by Hiswordxray(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
...WATCH OUT FOR SEASON 7
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by adexsimply(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2014
lastmessenger:

He always come in the form of a dangerous animal. Sometimes he comes as a big python and the other time he came as a dragon vomiting fire. He showed himself as a human when I dealth with him with the sword of the spirit but am not about to describe him cos skeptics like you will never believe.
Jeez!! how big is your room? Oh!! I would pay anything to see a life dragon

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2014
adexsimply:
Jeez!! how big is your room? Oh!! I would pay anything to see a life dragon
There is no room in the spiritual world.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2014
lastmessenger:

Really? I thought you guys had mansions of gold in your father's place?

1 Like

Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by adexsimply(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2014
lastmessenger:

Sorry? Then where did you meet the Dragon and "big Python"?
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 9:39am On Dec 05, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Really? I thought you guys had mansions of gold in your father's place?
I can only laugh. You got me on this one.
Anyway you are still an enemy. Thanks to God for the victory so far.
Re: Alfaseltzer- I Have Put On The Whole Weapon For War. Am Ready For War. by lastmessenger: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2014
adexsimply:

Sorry? Then where did you meet the Dragon and "big Python"?
Battle field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Witness Insists Synagogue Church Complied With Lagos Building Development Rules / ⭐⭐ These Powerful Quotes will change your life / I'm A Christian And I Smoke Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.